SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 pm

rachelabbott4 Saddle up, partner
@nickviall 3h
lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 24 11324888_942701259108789_401684237_n
http://websta.me/p/1057274047863260590_19967112
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Stacia620 Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:47 pm

This picture is swoon worthy!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/635132741210664960/osr8cZhz.jpg
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:50 pm

I just spent the last hour sleuthing the not a fan "fan" that had the IG exchange with Nick today.  It appears that she lives in the Chicago burbs and her husband started working at Salesforce earlier this year.  Who knows what the truth is about Nicks job though?  It could just be office gossip.  I cannot imagine why Salesforce would let Nick go.  Maybe Nick is on leave for some reason.  Anyway you count it, amyrn22 (IG gal) should mind her own business.  At least Nick is keeping busy and looks happy.....  That is good enough for me. #TeamNick Hugesmile JMO

I love everyone new Avi's.  I don't know how to do them as I am tech challenged (but sleuthing no problem.)  Whit, I would love to have your old Avi of Nick in the white and blue if possible.  Thanks Nick Chicks!!! high five :cheeseyy wine firework
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Love my new AVI :yes:

:yes:

Me too!
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 pm

I am so with you NicksChicks as far as Nick's job is concerned.

Considering he has a sales job this can only mean that he has flexibility and may not need to take a leave. I know plenty of people in sales who have quite the flexibility in terms of working hours. From what I gathered from Andi's season, it was apparent that he was doing his work online mostly while shooting in Europe.

I don't understand why people choose to paint others in such a negative light by only listening to negative gossip.

To me it can only mean that they are happy when others fail. It's so disempowering and nasty.

I think that Nick shed some light to the negative perception of his personhood and he is remaining firm to his values and beliefs via SM and his new website. He is exemplifying that having a positive perspective and growth mentality is the better route to happiness and to positive relationships.

He obviously really stands by his post that kindness is always the only and best way even if you are heartbroken and frustrated.

And yes, it really grated on my nerves when Shawn and Kaitlyn chose to make fun of him. That kind of behavior is a complete turn off and says a great deal about where their minds are which is fame hoarding. I wish them the best however and I hope they learn from their experiences good and bad.

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:42 pm

NICK ... please do a "spell-check" on your site! ... passtionatley, your "fan".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:47 pm

happygolucky wrote:NICK ... please do a "spell-check" on your site! ... passtionatley, your "fan".

Saw that too. sneakyl

He needs somebody to double check his postings.  I volunteer.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Seabear wrote:I just spent the last hour sleuthing the not a fan "fan" that had the IG exchange with Nick today.  It appears that she lives in the Chicago burbs and her husband started working at Salesforce earlier this year.  Who knows what the truth is about Nicks job though?  It could just be office gossip.  I cannot imagine why Salesforce would let Nick go.  Maybe Nick is on leave for some reason.  Anyway you count it, amyrn22 (IG gal) should mind her own business.  At least Nick is keeping busy and looks happy.....  That is good enough for me. #TeamNick Hugesmile JMO

I love everyone new Avi's.  I don't know how to do them as I am tech challenged (but sleuthing no problem.)  Whit, I would love to have your old Avi of Nick in the white and blue if possible.  Thanks Nick Chicks!!! high five :cheeseyy wine firework

You are more than welcome to have it that is one of my favorites too.  high five
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:51 pm

So her husband just started working there, she probably asked him to ask about Nick because she watches the show and someone said he's never around, he probably quit to go chase fame, her husband relayed that to her and she's posted it as fact because well her husband started working there so clearly he knows all.  

I worked at a global public relations firm. When I first got there, I was introduced to everyone around the office and basically assumed these were all the people who worked there. If someone had asked me about this one woman, I would have told them I had no idea who that was. Then I was working on an assignment where I was supposed to consult with this woman, except I had no idea who she was and none of the other employees who were fairly new, knew who she was either. 

It wasn't until I asked a senior staff member, one of the US heads, who'd worked at the company for more than a decade, that I found out this woman basically started working from home about three years ago but she's still listed as being part of that office and still very much works for the company. And basically half the staff had no idea who she was because there had been so many changes in recent years that the newer ones never met her. 

We live in a digital world and because of that, there are many jobs that can be done remotely. Hell I have a second job that basically involves me writing a couple of blogs for the company's clients. I have never met my boss or the clients other than Skype conversations. Many people do not need to sit in an office Monday to Friday to do their job. If Nick is saying he's still employed and has no plans to leave his job, I believe him because that is not something you can exactly hide forever. I imagine he'd just ignore comments about it if he wasn't working there anymore and just avoid the topic. He made it clear in that article talking about the modeling that he has no plans to quit his job.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Stacia620 wrote:This picture is swoon worthy!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/635132741210664960/osr8cZhz.jpg

Yep - I think that's my new favorite...before that it was notarose's AVI...so many good choices!! yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Seabear wrote:I just spent the last hour sleuthing the not a fan "fan" that had the IG exchange with Nick today.  It appears that she lives in the Chicago burbs and her husband started working at Salesforce earlier this year.  Who knows what the truth is about Nicks job though?  It could just be office gossip.  I cannot imagine why Salesforce would let Nick go.  Maybe Nick is on leave for some reason.  Anyway you count it, amyrn22 (IG gal) should mind her own business.  At least Nick is keeping busy and looks happy.....  That is good enough for me. #TeamNick Hugesmile JMO

Love your new avatar Seabear High clap
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Love my new AVI :yes:

Where did you get this?
This one reminds me of Graham when he first appeared on Deanna's season

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam