SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:14 pm

I think you are probably right that he still is employed by SF, reason. Just noted that his site is live and he is promoting it. But I would be ok with him leaving SF if it meant he could follow his dreams, whatever they may be. I would be OK with him being The Bachelor, not going to lie.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by lovelove7 Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Good for Nick to have his own website and keep his fans entertained with positive messages.

Just because he took off salesforce does not mean he is no longer working. We still don't have any evidence.

I've heard of people having multiple IG accounts for different purposes. Maybe, he switched because of all the public scrutiny he is getting now and wants to keep his work life private.

I mean the public scrutiny sometimes is too much. I just can't imagine what kind of life you can live if you are constantly in the public eye. We all need some privacy.

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see Nick quitting unless he's got something else lined up, like the Bachelor gig.

I dont think he will leave even with the Bach gig, because he work while he was on the bachelorette and most importantly, his boss tweet to him gold standard. They know he would like to find love, I dont see them firing him for that, unless they were small minded and I dont think they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:30 pm

lovelove7 wrote:Good for Nick to have his own website and keep his fans entertained with positive messages.

Just because he took off salesforce does not mean he is no longer working. We still don't have any evidence.

I've heard of people having multiple IG accounts for different purposes. Maybe, he switched because of all the public scrutiny he is getting now and wants to keep his work life private.

I mean the public scrutiny sometimes is too much. I just can't imagine what kind of life you can live if you are constantly in the public eye. We all need some privacy.

I think he might integrate his website to his Twitter account as well.  So far he only has an IG icon on it.
He updated his Facebook account yesterday.  Still lists SalesForce. Not uncommon for most people to have it listed there.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.viall?fref=photo

Realistically, how many Bach nation people list their employment website on their IG or Twitter?  scratch
Even his friends that also work there don't have the website link in their profiles.
I don't have my employer in my IG/Twitter profile either.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:44 pm

In order to get traffic to his website he would have to link it. That's what I see him doing now. I am sure he has more projects lined up and if he has a shoot or gig for Wilhelmina this week then that is just another project.

Exciting times for Nick. He's young. He's single. I say go for it! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:48 pm

reason wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see Nick quitting unless he's got something else lined up, like the Bachelor gig.

I dont think he will leave even with the Bach gig, because he work while he was on the bachelorette and most importantly, his boss tweet to him gold standard.  They know he would like to find love, I dont see them firing him for that, unless they were small minded and I dont think they are.

I'm going to give my blunt opinion of this. In my previous job I supervised several colleagues.  If one of my staff took 4 months off in just over 2 years of employment I could see that working by mutual agreement. But, to ask for an additional 3-4 months off to return once again to TV, I would say no. Bottom line is that absolutely everyone is replaceable in the workforce and the idea of "looking for love" wouldn't wash with me a third time as a supervisor. Why? Because everyone else I know finds love without going on tv. and many employees are working and dealing with real crisis like family members with serious health issues.  Also, it shows a shift in priority from the company to personal need.  There are clients involved that deserve undivided attention and we know a lead works long hours so would have no time to work effectively remotely. A company must serve its clients in the best possible way. I would not budge from that position. It is encumbent upon me in a role of leadership, as a supervisor, to take a hard line when required. That's why they paid me the big bucks  giggling  
As a professional my view differs from that of a TV show watcher.  There comes a time when the two disconnect. It really is just a TV show. JMO

I think he is just promoting his website.  I'm not yet convinced he has any other aspirations re: the franchise.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 pm

I just saw a commerical that the bachelor will be on GMA tuesday, but they are also playing with us, they show someone wearing a pair of brown shoes, and I know a former tv guy who loves his brown shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:15 am

notarose wrote:
reason wrote:

I dont think he will leave even with the Bach gig, because he work while he was on the bachelorette and most importantly, his boss tweet to him gold standard.  They know he would like to find love, I dont see them firing him for that, unless they were small minded and I dont think they are.

I'm going to give my blunt opinion of this. In my previous job I supervised several colleagues.  If one of my staff took 4 months off in just over 2 years of employment I could see that working by mutual agreement. But, to ask for an additional 3-4 months off to return once again to TV, I would say no. Bottom line is that absolutely everyone is replaceable in the workforce and the idea of "looking for love" wouldn't wash with me a third time as a supervisor. Why? Because everyone else I know finds love without going on tv. and many employees are working and dealing with real crisis like family members with serious health issues.  Also, it shows a shift in priority from the company to personal need.  There are clients involved that deserve undivided attention and we know a lead works long hours so would have no time to work effectively remotely. A company must serve its clients in the best possible way. I would not budge from that position. It is encumbent upon me in a role of leadership, as a supervisor, to take a hard line when required. That's why they paid me the big bucks  giggling  
As a professional my view differs from that of a TV show watcher.  There comes a time when the two disconnect. It really is just a TV show. JMO

I think he is just promoting his website.  I'm not yet convinced he has any other aspirations re: the franchise.

I have said this previously....there is a big difference between being a contestant and being the lead. A contestant has lots of downtime and could easily work remotely. The lead is busy non-stop. Many have said that they barely have time to sleep and are exhausted. They do not have time to work remotely. They are already working full time being the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:35 am

IA with Sprite.
Being lead is a big commitment, not just for shooting but also promotion, etc.
Being a contestant like Nick was (only for 4 weeks on K's season) is not that much considering his position in sales and he had access to internet while traveling.

I think it is telling that the one article that was posted in TB sleuthing thread talking about how those with real careers are less likely to take the gig or even be offered it. I can see that with Dr C and even with Nick. A career that one has worked at for over a decade is a lot more difficult to just give up for a temporary TV gig than someone who is just starting out in their job/career like Ben is. As much as it may seem like something everyone will jump at doing, when it comes to realities, I don't think it is as enticing as it appears.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA with Sprite.
Being lead is a big commitment, not just for shooting but also promotion, etc.
Being a contestant like Nick was (only for 4 weeks on K's season) is not that much considering his position in sales and he had access to internet while traveling.

I think it is telling that the one article that was posted in TB sleuthing thread talking about how those with real careers are less likely to take the gig or even be offered it. I can see that with Dr C and even with Nick. A career that one has worked at for over a decade is a lot more difficult to just give up for a temporary TV gig than someone who is just starting out in their job/career like Ben is. As much as it may seem like something everyone will jump at doing, when it comes to realities, I don't think it is as enticing as it appears.

:yes:
Examples:
Self employed - Andrew, Ben F, Brad, Chris S, that Prince guy. JPG was TB during the off season of his work.
Didn't Sean Lowe work for his dad? Was the actor's bro guy employed? The UK guy?
There really is a pattern here, and like you said, for good reason.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 am

Nick is speaking my language: passion and purpose in life are so important.

@nickviall August 23, 2015 8:31pm

When you live loud and love hard, you find passion and purpose in everything you do... At least I think so. Checkout my website when you get a chance. Mostly my thoughts on life, love, and some men's fashion. Hope you enjoy. Link in Bio: liveloudlovehard.com. Feedback welcome: @clayboutte #Wilhelmina #blog #liveloudlovehard

bachelorfamily - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 29 11356603_900225666734705_2141625950_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:57 am

Did I imagine it, or did Nick say in the interview, where he was talking about Ben being like him and that they were both in software sales, that he is now playing another role in the industry?

Can't find the interview, will someone with a better recall please confirm.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam