SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:30 pm

sdmom wrote:<<<<<  trying out my new avi
thanks for someone upthread, I looked at his model profile, some new pictures!
here's the link for those who may miss it:
http://wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

I love your new avatar boy this is one good looking thread with all the new Nick pics. :inlove
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:31 pm

So our Nicky has a chance.

Make it happen the forces above.

Thank you.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:32 pm

notarose wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

partytime
While Kaitlyn isn't going to be competing for the mirrorball trophy this season, one of her former suitors might be polishing off his dancing shoes: Runner-up Nick Viall! "I'm a Nick person," DWTS casting director Deena Katz recently told E! News, with executive producer Rob Wade adding it would be "too much drama" to have both Kaitlyn and Nick on the show when we asked about the chances of that happening at the 2015.

Nick wouldn't be the first Bachelor Nation alum to compete on the show, should he be offered a coveted slot: Former Bachelors Jake Pavelka, Sean Lowe and Chris Soules have all competed, as well as Trista Sutter andMelissa Rycroft, who actually the All-Stars season.

Another Nick person? You don't say! The list is growing and growing! :yes:
And Nick will be the first non-lead to be on the show if he is cast.

I would so prefer to see Nick dancing his lil tail off than as the Bachelor. :Nod:  
Just a fun good time!

partytime
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:40 pm

notarose wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

partytime

Ahhhh this would be great!! I wondered if Nick had something in the works when CH was going on about Nick's next adventure on After Paradise.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:

partytime

Ahhhh this would be great!! I wondered if Nick had something in the works when CH was going on about Nick's next adventure on After Paradise.

Along with this tweet you found with the wink and tbd.

bluwavz wrote:
Alisa yummi cakez ‏@FreaksPcosYummi 2h2 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 what is your new adventure?

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 2h2 hours ago
@FreaksPcosYummi tbd ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

partytime

Along with this tweet you found with the wink and tbd.

bluwavz wrote:
Alisa yummi cakez ‏@FreaksPcosYummi 2h2 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 what is your new adventure?

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 2h2 hours ago
@FreaksPcosYummi tbd ;)

I remember he favorited this tweet from someone hoping he'd be on DWTS too. I hope he gets it!

Jill Azevedo ‏@JiLLiBeaN_Az Aug 25
PS I'm hugely disappointed that @viallnicholas28 isn't the next #bachelor. Maybe he's on #DancingWithTheStars?? Please???
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:56 pm

IF (and that's a big fat IF) he gets it, it will be Robert Mills doing. He is the ABC exec in charge of Reality TV shows, and despite his ribbing, he and Nick are friends.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Does Julie B. still work for DWTS?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Does Julie B. still work for DWTS?

yes :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

DWTS........Yes Please!!yes   Maybe that is why Nick is still staying in LA.  He certainly has the bod for all those tight fitting pants and shirtless costumes.  Maybe Nick will get to prove his tweet "These hips aren't lying tonight" and the other cartoon tweet of cartoon Nick dancing under the mirror ball #mood.  Maybe besides his kindness and humor this is why Nick was agreeable to play along with the After Paradise Bachelor reveal.  Bring on Nick and the Latin Dances! Hugesmile :dancingdoggy!  :cheeseyy :dancing peg: girldance wine
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 pm

I've been thinking DWTS is a possibility too, since he's got connections, seems really happy and excited atm, is in LA and there have been little hints here and there. It would be pretty amazing, in so many ways. peace
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Now that is something I could get behind!!!!!!! I wish it were true!
Has anyone on Twitter asked him about it??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam