SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by notarose Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The fact that Nick's name is even being thrown out there and he has never been TB lead?  yes

I'm just so happy for Nick, no matter what happens, that he has people that are willing to publicly say "I am a Nick person."  :Nod:

beatingheart

:yes:  that's why I posted it - two people associated with DWTS having their names quoted (as Seabear said).  Also, it MUST have been discussed at the very least since the article said they couldn't have both Kaitlyn and Nick on the same season.
About the woman with the SalesForce connection, I do see SalesForce being responsive if charity is involved and if their name is used attached to Nick should he compete.
I'm with Kasha.  I don't watch DWTS. Damn that Nick.  He might lure me to another silly show.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 pm

^ That Whip and Nae Nae song was driving me nuts in their promo. laugh out loud

I do think that E Online may be onto something.
They were the first to spoil that Ben was TB.
And why say that they won't have Kaitlyn with Nick (that she will have to be another season)?
It just seems like they were making a statement of preference by saying "I am a Nick person."

Here's hoping Nick gets the gig! Praying

ETA: I don't watch DWTS either. Never have. See it posted here and there and commercials but never bothered, just not my thing.
But I will tune in for Nick! :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I wonder if Robert Mills knows this? He would put Nick on for sure.... lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 2498057887

I could use a new pain in my azz anyway. Always looking for a silver lining.

You would watch one episode...then two...then    laughlaughlaugh   #You'reUnderTheNickSpell

I could watch Nick. That isn't the problem. It's the other 55 minutes. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:16 pm

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The fact that Nick's name is even being thrown out there and he has never been TB lead?  yes

I'm just so happy for Nick, no matter what happens, that he has people that are willing to publicly say "I am a Nick person."  :Nod:

beatingheart

:yes:  that's why I posted it - two people associated with DWTS having their names quoted (as Seabear said).  Also, it MUST have been discussed at the very least since the article said they couldn't have both Kaitlyn and Nick on the same season.
About the woman with the SalesForce connection, I do see SalesForce being responsive if charity is involved and if their name is used attached to Nick should he compete.
I'm with Kasha.  I don't watch DWTS. Damn that Nick.  He might lure me to another silly show.

Notarose you have me laugh out loud and rolling on the floor, Damn that Nick is right, he has you under his spell. Now who would best suit him for dancing oh my fav Cheryl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:28 pm

audreyscheck When you look up from your computer and see Nick V. standing in front of you. #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelor #allthedrama #workperk 3h
lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 11261264_110584475960804_1759759617_n
http://websta.me/p/1060375328578571428_17705226
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:30 pm

I honestly think this is a real possibility. For the record, as many might have noticed in my past posts, I didn't think TB gig was but it did seem something was up.
As many have sited upthread, there have been clues that support his being a DWTS prospect plus they have plenty of Bette footage from both seasons of his "skill level" ... horrid 2-step on HTD with Andi, Irish Riverdance, and what-was-that dance move in Utah?????

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:
audreyscheck When you look up from your computer and see Nick V. standing in front of you. #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelor #allthedrama #workperk 3h
lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 11261264_110584475960804_1759759617_n
http://websta.me/p/1060375328578571428_17705226

Nice! She is US Weekly West Coast Director.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

To continue the circumstantial "evidence." :detective    Kristin Baldwin writer of the eonline article was/is not a Nick fan but she not only wrote this article but she was also the latest guest of the gals of the Huffpost podcast that Nick cohosted.  I took one for the team, loaded up on caffeine and listened to the newest podcast. zzzzzz  Hugesmile  One reflection, it may be why they kept any discussion of Nick to minimum.  Nick is looking for adventure, passion and to "live loud" ala his "wisest coaster" tweet. So fun to speculate. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

notarose wrote:I honestly think this is a real possibility.  For the record, as many might have noticed in my past posts, I didn't think TB gig was but it did seem something was up.  
As many have sited upthread, there have been clues that support his being a DWTS prospect plus they have plenty of Bette footage from both seasons of his "skill level" ... horrid 2-step on HTD with Andi, Irish Riverdance, and what-was-that dance move in Utah?????
Now, now. Nick's dance skills are what kept me riveted on both seasons. lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 41 3806527698
Pure entertainment! giggling

Seriously though, I do love a man who can make a fool of himself and not care. It's a great trait to have.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 pm

notarose wrote:I honestly think this is a real possibility.  For the record, as many might have noticed in my past posts, I didn't think TB gig was but it did seem something was up.  

The Carlton. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Is this maybe why Us Weekly started following Nick?
Because I couldn't figure out why they started following him other than they just like him and are also "a Nick person" (I love that phrase).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm

I think that was Nick's version of the Carlton. cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam