SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:48 am

ITA Stacia!! :Nod: :Nod:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:00 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Oh dear I  think he looks cute in that pic. What is happening to me!? giggling Hugesmile

Welcome to the dark side wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 3806527698

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 am

WOW He keeps getting hotter and hotter with each pic. Love this one he looks so sophisticated . NR: GREAT new avatar :inlove Thanks Nick you bring a smile to my face with all your pics. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 am

Love the "contemplating" yet laid back look there! So when will the announcement for DWTS be so I can know for sure whether yay or nay about Nick being on it? I just want to know already. I've already let myself get too excited for not knowing really if he is even actually going to be on but it would just be so fun to watch him on it especially since he would be a from stratch dancer. It's always more fun for me to watch the true beginners from start to whatever their finish ends up being, plus he would look super hot in all of the dancing wardrobe I am sure :yes: If he isn't on it then so be it, it was fun while it lasted speculating it I will then just look forward to whatever his modeling leads him to next or just more at home shots with friends or family, just as long as I get *something* I am not picky giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 am

^^^
Totally agree I am not picky either as long as he post one pic. a day wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 3806527698 I think we will know if he got the DWTS gig by September 3rd. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:37 am

whit90 wrote:^^^
Totally agree I am not picky either as long as he post one pic. a day wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 3806527698 I think we will know if he got the DWTS gig by September 3rd. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

:yes: I can deal with the bolded but by all means let's not limit him........... giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 am

I looked at the most probable pro pairing we've been mentioning IF Nick were to be on (Allison) twitter feed to see if she's practicing or hinting at knowing who her partner is and well couldn't determine anything laugh out loud (some sleuther I am doh!) I was trying to see if she may have been practicing because Nick doesn't seem to be since we've seen him out and about in L.A. with Jared last night, then modeling stuff, then that LA Confidental dude from instagram. If she was clearly practicing then I would be less inclined to think he still has a chance but since she didn't appear attached for sure yet then I say let the speculation continue!!!!!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am

sdmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^ Oh dear I  think he looks cute in that pic. What is happening to me!? giggling Hugesmile

Welcome to the dark side wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 3806527698

LOL idk if I'm quite there yet but I'm trying to be nicer in my opinions about him and maybe they will change. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 8367-910 wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 I_got_13 wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 E5kqdm15 wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:52 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I looked at the most probable pro pairing we've been mentioning IF Nick were to be on (Allison) twitter feed to see if she's practicing or hinting at knowing who her partner is and well couldn't determine anything laugh out loud (some sleuther I am doh!) I was trying to see if she may have been practicing because Nick doesn't seem to be since we've seen him out and about in L.A. with Jared last night, then modeling stuff, then that LA Confidental dude from instagram. If she was clearly practicing then I would be less inclined to think he still has a chance but since she didn't appear attached for sure yet then I say let the speculation continue!!!!!

Is it possible he could still have time to practice half or most of the day and also be seen out and about? question
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:59 am

RainbowConnection wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I looked at the most probable pro pairing we've been mentioning IF Nick were to be on (Allison) twitter feed to see if she's practicing or hinting at knowing who her partner is and well couldn't determine anything laugh out loud (some sleuther I am doh!) I was trying to see if she may have been practicing because Nick doesn't seem to be since we've seen him out and about in L.A. with Jared last night, then modeling stuff, then that LA Confidental dude from instagram. If she was clearly practicing then I would be less inclined to think he still has a chance but since she didn't appear attached for sure yet then I say let the speculation continue!!!!!

Is it possible he could still have time to practice half or most of the day and also be seen out and about? question

It's possible.........then again to keep it fair, maybe no one is practicing and they are waiting for everyone to be announced which makes my whole above post a moot point laugh out loud. I think a big thing to look for with Nick as far as if he will be on the show or not is if he ends up tweeting airplanes to New York sometime early/mid week because that could point to GMA/cast announcement. Of course then again he could go and visit Sharleen/Andy or do something modeling related there. Ugh #trickyNicky laugh out loud

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:03 am

Some are already practicing ... so IDK, but from AH interview - (Link)
Do you have any idea who your partner could be or do you find out when everyone else does around the time of the "Good Morning America" reveal?

Both seasons I've been on the show, I have not met my partner until the day before the "GMA" announcement. What's kind of adorable about "GMA" is there's still kind of that awkwardness from everyone, it's like the first day at school. The pros, we know who our friends are, but you don't really know your partner that well yet. Everyone's getting to know each other.

Does training start before "GMA" or right after?

Usually right after. You would hope before, but we try to keep it even as far as time so it's not like someone has been working for a couple of weeks or something. They try to keep it pretty fair.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:31 am

Well, that's encouraging..... Hugesmile
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam