SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 pm

spitcoffee ... when the only one that wouldn't be such a crazy idea among all is Ashley S. ... then you know how crazy this "article" is.

What an interesting modeling position ... a man with the big hands? giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Tanner commented on Nick's IG pic (the one w/ his shaved beard) and Nick replied... such wit!

@tanner_tolbert @jjhlane21 @nickviall ur a man of many talents. Underwear model. Coffee connoisseur. Elevator repairmen. A true Jack of all trades 4min

@nickviall @tanner_tolbert layers tanner .. Layers

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 7 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That should have been titled, Alums who would never be good for Nick's happy ending. laugh out loud

Maybe they meant to and just missed the ever so important word "never"........I know giving them too much credit Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 7 3806527698

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:37 pm

notarose wrote:From Wilhemina Miami IG:
Nick @nickviall getting dressed and ready to head down to Miami emoji️emoji#Wilhelmina #willyboy #seeyousoon #NickViall - http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1053691899848620593_1985203005

photo FB23CF83-E3F5-480C-AC1A-598FE077940A_zpsw7gy1jjy.jpg

Posted this AM.

Maybe he he has a modeling shoot in Maimi....
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The timing of him shaving his beard is interesting though.... wonder why?

Do you have an idea? I love him either way but think the beard is really sexy on him! giggling
Not sure but it may have to do with him going to Miami?
It seems by Wilhelmina models IG account that Nick is going to Miami soon so maybe they want him clean cut for photo shoots?

Either way, no matter the heartbreak of the past 2 seasons, it seems like Nick is looking better than ever! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 pm

I like Nick with a closer beard rather than a full one. That is just my personal opinion.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:@nickviall
Elevator repairman #shaved #missthebeard
 photo C85D6F48-DC96-41C7-B632-A8E323CBB84C_zpspplqegsy.jpg

HOT. #beardornobeard Besides beards grow back if he misses it too much!

He can come and repair anything at my house anytime. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:59 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That should have been titled, Alums who would never be good for Nick's happy ending. laugh out loud

Maybe they meant to and just missed the ever so important word "never"........I know giving them too much credit Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 7 3806527698

cantstopl   I know... even though each girl has some merit, NOT a match!

I'm going to plead guilty to sounding like a broken record here.  Every quality Nick listed in his Bustle interview is possessed in spades by one woman he already knows: Julie Berry.  I recall when the idea of Sharleen Joynt was being bandied around post-season 10 as a unique possibility because she was a Panda like Nick.  Now, I just feel Julie is the gold standard and Andi/Kaitlyn pale in the maturity department which  is not meant as slander - just who they are at this point in comparison to Nick. Julie, at 34, has a history of professional accolades & drive that speak to her empowerment.  In the past 2 weeks she has been dropping cute & sometimes subtly provocative comments on Nick's IG pics. IMO she is the one he should have risked moving out of the friend zone ... definitely trustworthy, loyal, witty, bold, intelligent and authentically confident.  She would, however, be a powerful challenge as she is "fully formed".  A woman like her can be intimidating but make for greater reward.
LOL, men are sometimes so dense. giggling  (Yes, I realize that's a tad sexist).
JMO, "people intuition".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:00 pm

The last IG photo was posted from IDK in Chicago, which is a commercial arts and graphic design business. The business owner is Tony Franzel, who is the Vice President of Creative at Current PR. Always interesting things that Nick is involved in...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 pm

First, NR, thank you so much for posting all Nick -related news. He looks so good! seeing hearts
I wonder if he's getting a modeling gig, and that's why he's going to Miami. Can't wait for more pictures!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 pm

OnePromise wrote:The last IG photo was posted from IDK in Chicago, which is a commercial arts and graphic design business.  The business owner is Tony Franzel, who is the Vice President of Creative at Current PR. Always interesting things that Nick is involved in...

I appreciate all the pictures and location info. too. I like keeping track of him. :lookout I'm one of those "older" fans and I am not into all forms of SM (not like others my age that are quite SM savvy I guess Hugesmile ) IG especially seems to have lots of pics posted here that I would never see otherwise. Nick has some stunning pics that have been great to see.

:Thanktwo
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:51 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

cantstopl   I know... even though each girl has some merit, NOT a match!

I'm going to plead guilty to sounding like a broken record here.  Every quality Nick listed in his Bustle interview is possessed in spades by one woman he already knows: Julie Berry.  I recall when the idea of Sharleen Joynt was being bandied around post-season 10 as a unique possibility because she was a Panda like Nick.  Now, I just feel Julie is the gold standard and Andi/Kaitlyn pale in the maturity department which  is not meant as slander - just who they are at this point in comparison to Nick. Julie, at 34, has a history of professional accolades & drive that speak to her empowerment.  In the past 2 weeks she has been dropping cute & sometimes subtly provocative comments on Nick's IG pics. IMO she is the one he should have risked moving out of the friend zone ... definitely trustworthy, loyal, witty, bold, intelligent and authentically confident.  She would, however, be a powerful challenge as she is "fully formed".  A woman like her can be intimidating but make for greater reward.
LOL, men are sometimes so dense. giggling  (Yes, I realize that's a tad sexist).
JMO, "people intuition".

Notarose you are not alone I am all for Nick and Julie(Nickie or Junick), I see it with that picture of the two in aprons. Nick if you are reading hère make a move. She is the one that is worth it
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam