SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 am

Well, I like the Alex Scarlotos.
Disappointed not NV though.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:55 am

I am thinking he might have step aside for the new hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/639068333187330048

Oh Nick we are disappointed too.....
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:18 am

whatshername wrote:
Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nick didn't start the DWTS rumor, it started in a rag mag with comments sited about DWTS producers (who didn't actually say he was on their short list), so anyway he can't be accountable for others' speculation. Smiley   JMO
When he was interviewed at the VMA after party, he wasn't asked about that particular rumor.  Too bad.  I would have asked giggling

He favorited a tweet about him and Allyson, tweets about Alexa and Carlos, the tweet today about the announcement, plus he kept pretty quite about his whereabouts  in the past 24 hrs. He knew we were speculating thinking he was on, we were asking him, so he basically did add fuel to the fire. After the Gary Busey news, he's now tweeting again. Sorry I'm a fan, but it seems he gets a kick out of playing us.

If he was playing us then he did so at the risk of alienating some of his fans, IMO.

Be true to who you are. You don't need to be "someone" for who your fans wants you to be.
This is one reason why I can't wrap my head around the fan ideology. If you like someone fine and dandy. The person is human. Hopefully, they live their life according to their own rules and not mine.
Nick reminds me of the Shakespearean character, Puck with his witty, playful ways. So good for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:22 am

Obsessed wrote:https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/639068333187330048

Aww. I would've watched if he was on. No interest now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Poor Nick. Once again led on and evidently dropped at the eleventh hour. Boo Hiss DWTS. Gary Busey? Really?

Last edited by Seabear on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Sorry for the double post but both Nicks twitter and IG make me sad. I seriously feel so bad for him. It really must be so tough to always be reviled by so many people for no legitimate reason. I was so hoping that finally he was going to get a chance to just be himself, feel wanted and have some fun. I wish I could give him a hug. bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Seabear, I do see what you are saying.  It is disappointing regarding the DWTS news for Nick.  For me it is a let down, not so much because he isn't doing the show, but moreso because he is disappointed about not doing the show.  

On the flip side, Nick is taking his own advice when it comes to disappointment.  He is expressing sadness about it not working out as a means to move past it.  I expect that soon he will be through the "grieving stage" and on to humorously laughing about what a bullet he dodged by avoiding the public humiliation of ballroom dancing in front of the nation.  Especially if he has Gary Busey to watch instead.  

Part of me also thinks that although Nick has been enjoying the roller coaster of his recent life, he might just like to get back into his normal, real life for a change.  Something about his countenance feels like he is a little motion sick and in need of a short break from the spotlight.  After all he has been through the past five months, he might need a few months to sit back, relax and regroup.  His new modeling opportunities can give him an outlet for adventure while he figures out the next main event.  

IMO, a detour on DWTS was unlikely to give Nick what he truly wants in the long run, so maybe it is best for him that it worked out this way.  As much as I like seeing what he is up to, I would like nothing more than to find out six months from now that he is happily engaged to the beautifully intoxicating "girl next door" and starting the biggest adventure of his life.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:33 pm

I think that it is a good thing that Nick is not on DWTS.  There are still a lot of people out there who do not like him, and I think that it was probably time for him to go back to his real life in Chicago, go back to work at Sales Force and to pursue modeling on the side.

IMO DWTS still tries to avoid as much controversy as possible, and they have been attracting a younger audience the last few years by bringing in younger participants.  And, it has been very successful in growing their audience.  Just look how far these younger dancers have made it in the competition.  I think that DWTS is trying to appeal to a younger, more family friendly audience, and it has been working for them so far.

Like it or not, Nick is forever part of the controversy, known as the guy on the Bachelorette who had sex with the lead on national television, and I think in the end, he was just not what they were looking for.  But, I can take comfort in the fact that a certain unemployed, live in the moment individual was not given the nod either.  I think that that ship has sailed as well, given all of the drunken SM coverage that has been posted by her and her SO since TB wrapped up.

Anyway, Nick is now free to find love on his own, away from the cameras and the constant scrutiny. His future wife is out there somewhere, and he appears to be having a lot of fun in the meantime. Good for him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Trust me I get the wisdom of getting back to real life. My daughter lives in West Hollywood and LA can be a very soul sucking experience especially if you get on the d-list reality train. I just feel bad for Nick because regardless of how positive or realistic a person is, there is no doubt that rejection hurts. I hope Nick just stays away from TV and especially ABC. I am sure that DWTS would have been a fun experience for him. I am also sure that Nick will pick himself up, dust himself off and move forward with his life. One of the things I really appreciate about Nick is his wit and humor....however it is not fun or funny to be the butt of jokes that so many people who do not know Nick seem to love to make at his expense. No matter what happens, nothing will ever help me understand why he gets so much unwarranted hate. I just feel compassion for him. The old adage...Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will really hurt you.....is true. Hopefully he spends next weekend with his family and soaks up the love. JMO beatingheart PINKHEART :thismuch:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Seabear wrote:Trust me I get the wisdom of getting back to real life. My daughter lives in West Hollywood and LA can be a very soul sucking experience especially if you get on the d-list reality train. I just feel bad for Nick because regardless of how positive or realistic a person is, there is no doubt that rejection hurts. I hope Nick just stays away from TV and especially ABC. I am sure that DWTS would have been a fun experience for him. I am also sure that Nick will pick himself up, dust himself off and move forward with his life. One of the things I really appreciate about Nick is his wit and humor....however it is not fun or funny to be the butt of jokes that so many people who do not know Nick seem to love to make at his expense. No matter what happens, nothing will ever help me understand why he gets so much unwarranted hate. I just feel compassion for him. The old adage...Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will really hurt you.....is true. Hopefully he spends next weekend with his family and soaks up the love. JMO beatingheart PINKHEART :thismuch:

While I agree, selfishly I will miss seeing him on my tv every week.  Plus I believe he would have won over even more fans being on DWTS showing his personality and work ethic.....not to mention his killer abs every week in those rehearsal packages giggling
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 pm

mindless wrote:
Obsessed wrote:https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/639068333187330048

Aww. I would've watched if he was on. No interest now.

Me too! Not a show I'm into but I would have watched (and voted) for Nick hmmm
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam