SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by notarose Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:19 pm

reason wrote:Who knows maybe they were at a place where they were eating crab/seasfood and needed the apron.
True.
And Julie may be madly in love with a mystery man for all we know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm

notarose wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can someone repost the picture with Nick and Julie in the aprons? Thanks!

OK but no starting rumors y'all.   Smiley

photo E6F9015D-6B5B-4DF7-8C9D-70160A21352A_zpsjzljzlma.jpg

Who is Julie. she looks familiar

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Julie Berry who was on Survivor and dated Jeff  Probst for a while. In think she is/was a staff on DWTS? That's all I know but I am sure someone will provide more accurate info.
Anyway, I just noticed their outfits also match! Really cute!

Oh they could be on some ceramic cafe where they made pots! Who knows.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't know what they are like in real life, but they both strike me as no playing games, go after what you like/want, mature people. It is my impression that if they saw something there, other than friendship and admiration, they would have explored it, in a heartbeat. I like their friendship and support of each other.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:03 pm

She is also a therapist I dont think they will get together.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Netflix is not a First Date
August 18, 2015  /  Nicholas Viall

While dating, I've realized I can tell how interested I am in a woman by how quickly I think: “I'll just invite her over to watch a movie on Netflix.” If I think that before date four, it's probably because I am just not sure about her yet and don’t feel like investing a lot of effort on someone I am unsure about. At worst, I am pretty sure things are not going anywhere, and I’ve give in to boredom on a Wednesday night.
Can you really gauge how serious a guy is by how he asks you out and the type of date he suggests? While the only certainties are death and taxes, the short answer is yes. So let's take a look at some of the common first dates that a guy can suggest and what they probably mean as far as his interest in you goes.
The "cup of coffee" Date
This is the equivalent of phone interview before a potential employer takes the time to bring you in for an actual interview. I’d assume this is commonly used in online dating for the sole reason that it’s short and sweet and not easily transitioned into another activity. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing — heck, If you two have yet to meet in person or only for a few moments while drunk at a bar, this date is pretty ideal. Just know that if a guy suggest this he is very unsure about you but is willing to find out more —and it will only cost him $3 to do it.
The "Let's grab a drink" Date
Though it doesn't imply much more commitment than the coffee date, a drink date has the potential to last longer than the coffee date, and it's far easier to transition into something more. Dinner for two, anyone?
Basically, this guy definitely has some interest in you — he's probably not 100% sold, but he's curious enough that he isn’t all that worried that it could go south so quickly that he'll need a BS excuse to leave. He is also apparently willing to drop $50-100 bucks which, while it isn't about the money, is better than $3.
The Old-Fashioned Dinner Date
He digs you. Whatever the reason is, you have some characteristic or have behaved in some way that really intrigues him. It also means that he expects it to go well, and has every intention of asking you out on a second date. Drink, appetizers, meals, and desserts. This guy is ready to commit to a night of conversations with you and probably has a genuine interest in getting to know you more. He at least sees some potential of a relationship.
The Netflix Date.
If this is a first date, things are not off to a good start as far as any future goes. If a guy leads with Netflix it means one or more of the following
1) He thinks you’re hot, but that’s probably it.
2) He doesn’t see any real future with you for whatever reason. Maybe because of a different in age, lifestyle, or maturity level.
3) He is lazy — at least when it comes to putting forth effort with you.
4) He is bored, and you’re just filling his time.
5) He is just hoping to play a movie you have both seen and mess around

So listen — while the Netflix date definitely comes with some red flags, I am not saying it’s a bad thing, nor are any of these date options. The key is to be on the same page as this guy you’re interested in. Try to align your expectations based on the way he asks you out.
General rule — effort matters and the more time he is willing to commit to upfront, the more excited he is about you. If a guy you like asks you to come over for a Netflix date, it doesn’t make him a dirt bag. It just means he is just not that into you. That said, if you think he has the wrong impression of you, hold your ground and at least make him spend those $3 on a cup of coffee. Then come ready to show him what a fool he is for not thinking it was worth it in the first place.
http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:44 pm

notarose wrote:Netflix is not a First Date

While dating, I've realized I can tell how interested I am in a woman by how quickly I think: “I'll just invite her over to watch a movie on Netflix.” If I think that before date four, it's probably because I am just not sure about her yet and don’t feel like investing a lot of effort on someone I am unsure about. At worst, I am pretty sure things are not going anywhere, and I’ve give in to boredom on a Wednesday night.
Can you really gauge how serious a guy is by how he asks you out and the type of date he suggests? While the only certainties are death and taxes, the short answer is yes. So let's take a look at some of the common first dates that a guy can suggest and what they probably mean as far as his interest in you goes.
The "cup of coffee" Date
This is the equivalent of phone interview before a potential employer takes the time to bring you in for an actual interview. I’d assume this is commonly used in online dating for the sole reason that it’s short and sweet and not easily transitioned into another activity. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing — heck, If you two have yet to meet in person or only for a few moments while drunk at a bar, this date is pretty ideal. Just know that if a guy suggest this he is very unsure about you but is willing to find out more —and it will only cost him $3 to do it.
Though it doesn't imply much more commitment than the coffee date, a drink date has the potential to last longer than the coffee date, and it's far easier to transition into something more. Dinner for two, anyone?
Basically, this guy definitely has some interest in you — he's probably not 100% sold, but he's curious enough that he isn’t all that worried that it could go south so quickly that he'll need a BS excuse to leave. He is also apparently willing to drop $50-100 bucks which, while it isn't about the money, is better than $3.
He digs you. Whatever the reason is, you have some characteristic or have behaved in some way that really intrigues him. It also means that he expects it to go well, and has every intention of asking you out on a second date. Drink, appetizers, meals, and desserts. This guy is ready to commit to a night of conversations with you and probably has a genuine interest in getting to know you more. He at least sees some potential of a relationship.
The Netflix Date.
If this is a first date, things are not off to a good start as far as any future goes. If a guy leads with Netflix it means one or more of the following
2) He doesn’t see any real future with you for whatever reason. Maybe because of a different in age, lifestyle, or maturity level.

So listen — while the Netflix date definitely comes with some red flags, I am not saying it’s a bad thing, nor are any of these date options. The key is to be on the same page as this guy you’re interested in. Try to align your expectations based on the way he asks you out.
General rule — effort matters and the more time he is willing to commit to upfront, the more excited he is about you. If a guy you like asks you to come over for a Netflix date, it doesn’t make him a dirt bag. It just means he is just not that into you. That said, if you think he has the wrong impression of you, hold your ground and at least make him spend those $3 on a cup of coffee. Then come ready to show him what a fool he is for not thinking it was worth it in the first place.

Is this Nick's new blog? Live loud and love hard?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:47 pm

yes... and a good start ... tips for women yes thanks Nick... still plenty of singles here, good to have your perspective&help Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:49 pm

notarose wrote:Netflix is not a First Date

The "cup of coffee" Date
The Netflix Date.

I am so not get a cup of coffee person probably because like Nick wrote it is like a job interview type deal and I fear I would be too awkward in that setting. Atleast the grab a drink thing may lead to dinner giggling plus a little cocktail would help loosen my nerves.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:yes... and a good start ... tips for women yes thanks Nick... still plenty of singles here, good to have your perspective&help Hugesmile

handwave grooming - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 9 3806527698 Yup. Now any woman he asks out is going to be super paranoid though and analyzing what method he used to ask her out. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:54 pm

cantstopl yeah ... "why did he asks me out only for a drink?" ... let's see Nick's manual on it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:58 pm

As a single woman, Nick's blog is welcoming.giggling

I don't know how this will help his chances with the ladies. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam