SELECT CONTENT

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Two of my favorites ... Ready to try and raise some money for @dressforsuccess #Millionaire @nikki_ferrell @chrisbharrison by @andi_dorfman

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 8367-910 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 I_got_13 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Looks like the week of November 2nd for Bachelor Fam Favorites Week. Also tagged in this picture are the Lowe's, the Sutters, Ali, Arie, Money and the Siegfrieds. Don't know if the others or if they are on another week.

This will be an amazing and yes dramatic week of #whowantstobeamillionaire #Repost @millionairetv ・・・ From "The Bachelor," fan favorites @tristasutter & @ryansutter reunite with host @chrisbharrison as part of a special all-new week of #MillionaireTV featuring men and women you love from the hit ABC-TV series. Don't miss "Millionaire" the week of Monday, November 2. Go to www.millionairetv.com for time and channel to watch. by @chrisbharrison

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Samuel10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Samuel10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Family10MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Samuel15MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Somehow I missed this post. I saw your post in S/C's thread and came here to see if it was brought over. Thanks lipsis! I'm looking forward to this!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Preview of the Lowes playing

Preview of the week showing Lowes, Sutter, Siegfrieds, Ali, and Michelle Money.

Ali playing

The Siegfriends playing

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:58 pm

SeanCat did fantastic job for Micalas Army!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 pm

What time and day are the Lowe's on?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:30 pm

^They are on today. You will need to check your local listings to see when as it varies based on location.

MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 87b72b10 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 86669110 MillionaireTV - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Depends where you are. Where I am it's on 4 pm . Can check website for city and then tells you time and station. Www.millionairetv.com
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 pm

umngirl wrote:^They are on today. You will need to check your local listings to see when as it varies based on location.
What network?  Forgot to ask that!
Thanks!

Humm it was on at 12:30 I will look for reruns.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

^That varies as well. Barb posted the website where you can search by location to find the time.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:05 pm

This is crazy. It's on at 3pm Tuesday in my area. WTheck!?? I was looking forward to this tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 pm

^^^ It's on at 1 am in my time zone..... dvr for me. sad

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - Bachelor Fan Favorites

+4
umngirl
bleuberry
lipsis
GuardianAngel
8 posters