SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:37 pm

albean99 wrote:Don't forget that Joe lied to Jared when he asked about it. I wouldn't hold Tanner to not telling even if Joe did ask him to keep a secret which I'm not so sure he did. Joe was really his own worst enemy imo.

You're right. Joe was his own worst enemy because he told every man there he was there for Sam. He should have just kept his mouth shut.

My conclusion is that Tanner told Jared the details when Joe went off to talk to Sam. Then when Joe got back, Jared has the questions, and Joe lies to him about it.

But Tanner was still egging it on as much as Juelia. Just watch and listen to what Tanner tells Jared again, right before JJ calls out Joe. Tanner is the one who kept it up, causing lots of drama. Who knows, maybe they pay them extra for causing drama.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

BIP - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:33 am

Both Joe and Samantha are equally to blame. Their evil is different but equal.

What I really want is for the After Paradise crew to cough up enough evidence to shut Samantha and her blind believers up once and for all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:17 am

What I want to know is why Amber is such good friends wit Sam, why Dan is also, why and how does she end up with Nick? It does not add up to what we have seen does far. There are lots of loose ends and lots of missing interactions to be believable. It appears the end result is that Sam is not a bad person but the evidence and edit shows another. ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 am

^^^ really strange.
Though I will say that Dan (on the show) appears to have blinkers on and has missed what we see as "evidence" regarding the text messages and that conversation between Joe and Samantha that she thought was private. Enough proof for us that she is as evil as Joe but Dan (and even Amber) had no clue.
What gets me is how come these are supporting her so much.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:22 pm

avoice wrote:What I want to know is why Amber is such good friends wit Sam, why Dan is also, why and how does she end up with Nick? It does not add up to what we have seen does far. There are lots of loose ends and lots of missing interactions to be believable. It appears the end result is that Sam is not a bad person but the evidence and edit shows another. ?

I think you have to consider that Amber and Sammi have been good friends since last September. If you look at their old IG posts, they were VERY close. That's a full year of vacations together, sleepovers, sharing secrets, late-night phone calls, inside jokes, etc. Of course, you're going to give your best friend the benefit of the doubt if you've seen a full year of her being a "good person". Amber even tweeted that Sammi was breaking down in tears about people's comments, so I can understand how Amber just sees Sammi as this very sensitive, sweet, and delicate person who got caught up in drama. And, the other thing is, friends forgive friends, especially when the betrayal isn't directed at them.

It's the same thing with people like Danny Hoyt and Jade. I don't know how much Dan knew at the time, in regards to shutting Julia up and the "I don't really care what you have to do" text, but I agree that I don't understand why he's putting blame 100% on Joe to this day. I guess you can argue that he knows more than us about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:15 pm

As silly as this sounds, now I'm considering she isnt that bad after all. Maybe she just was talking to two guys she liked before the show. Probably not the greatest move, but many people have talked to two different love interests at the same time.

Maybe she was half joking when she sent those texts and she didnt realize that Joe was just going to be a jerk about it.

She didnt care about Juelia because they werent as close as Juelia made them out to be. They were just fellow bachelorette friends. Not BFFs. ?

And if Juelia gave her permission beforehand, why would she let Juelia accuse Joe without allowing him to defend himself?

And then later on she actually realizes that he did actually screw over Juelia, although him dumping her should not be a big deal (ideally), he went about manipulating her in the wrong way.

So then she distances herself from Joe.

Believable?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 am

Prior texting was not the main issue people dislike Sam, it is more about her entitled attitude when she arrived.

Sam may not care for Julia, but when she tried to have that girl to girl talk, Sam just stopped her and showed off how happy she was with Joe. It doesn't need to take bff to be empathetic, it just takes a normal heart.

And the way she asked Joe to lie about their previous communication was nasty too. She thought there was no camera around, and tried to talk Joe into deceiving as well. 

And she kept playing the victim card was disgusting too, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetAchar137 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 am

So, all other things aside, one piece of interaction that really caught my eye last night was when Dan asked Samantha "so did your mom make a lot of Indian food growing up?" and she's like "no and if it was ever there I just ate white rice." Just one more thing about her that rubbed me the wrong way... again, probably because I'm Indian, so jmo.

SweetAchar137

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 am

peggy0221 wrote:Prior texting was not the main issue people dislike Sam, it is more about her entitled attitude when she arrived.

Sam may not care for Julia, but when she tried to have that girl to girl talk, Sam just stopped her and showed off how happy she was with Joe. It doesn't need to take bff to be empathetic, it just takes a normal heart.

And the way she asked Joe to lie about their previous communication was nasty too. She thought there was no camera around, and tried to talk Joe into deceiving as well. 

And she kept playing the victim card was disgusting too, IMO.

I think Sam is just a different kind of person from most women. Some women would be like Juelia, where they'd be heartbroken over one date if the guy lied, even though they never had sex. For Juelia, any particular man she likes is a very big deal, because men don't come along that often.

But for Sam, if she had a few kisses with a man and spent a week with him, if he later wanted to go with another woman, Sam wouldnt freak out about it. She would simply go find another man. She might shed a few tears, but she would not spend days pining. She'd just call in the next one on her list.

So maybe Sam doesnt see how big a deal this is to someone like Juelia, cause Sam wouldnt feel as hurt as Juelia would over a man dumping her after one date.

I think they are polar opposites in how they value relationships. Juelia possibly puts a lot of value in places where it should not be. Whereas Sam can take it when it feels good, but she has no problem dumping it when it gets bad, cause she knows there's a whole line of them queuing up for her right behind Joe.

In other words, Samantha is a spoiled brat (but not wickedly evil), while Juelia is a whiny brat.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:34 am

SweetAchar137 wrote:So, all other things aside, one piece of interaction that really caught my eye last night was when Dan asked Samantha "so did your mom make a lot of Indian food growing up?" and she's like "no and if it was ever there I just ate white rice."  Just one more thing about her that rubbed me the wrong way... again, probably because I'm Indian, so jmo.

Me too. Thanks for refreshing my memory on that.

ETA : I literally roll my eyes when some of my friends say that their kids wont eat curries / spicy foods after immigrating to NA.

Also I was thinking - how the heck is Dan saying they have the same background ? Did he also act like a Diva around his parents growing up ? These people.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:00 pm

SweetAchar137 wrote:So, all other things aside, one piece of interaction that really caught my eye last night was when Dan asked Samantha "so did your mom make a lot of Indian food growing up?" and she's like "no and if it was ever there I just ate white rice."  Just one more thing about her that rubbed me the wrong way... again, probably because I'm Indian, so jmo.
Oh, really? I haven't seen the episode yet. 

It's like we talked about before - she seems to really ignore her Indian culture, almost as if she's embarrassed about that part of herself. I have actually met other half-Indian kids who were the same way. I don't get it - the Indian part of her is what gives her those exotic, distinct looks. 

My brother was the same way when he was a kid, but there's just SO many dishes that you're bound to like something if you try. Now, when he comes home from college, he eats paneer and malai kofta like its his last meal, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 pm

IMO she ignores whatever she doesn't want to talk about, not necessarily just her culture. I noticed that again when she was being questioned, she hesitated trying to think of a response.

She did the same thing when Julia and Jade were trying to talk some sense into her. If she doesn't want to hear it, she ignores it, changes the subject, has a look of annoyance on her face.

The only people I've come across that are not interested in talking about their culture are ones that may have had a strict upbringing and are resentful. They are NorthAmerican'ized and are not interested in tradition. That might be the case for her. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear