SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SweetAchar137 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:51 am

julychild wrote:
SweetAchar137 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.

I rarely post but I do spend a lot of time reading posts here... I have to say, I completely agree with this.  I'm Indian and when I found out that she was (and also that her family lives quite close to where I live) I was definitely intrigued.  But I feel so disappointed by her behavior and the way she's been portraying herself.  I also don't get the impression that she's very close to the Indian side of her family/culture (just a conjecture on my part), which also disappointments me.  Oh well.  JMO.

Her mom is Indian and very close to her family. Sammi's uncle owns 5 hour energy, and most of the family works for/with him at that company. The grandparents are also around and they are all quite close. The family is also religious and very much into charitable giving. I'm curious, do you think she won't be as conniving if she was close to to her India culture? From my experience, people are who they are and more or less the same everywhere.

Like her said, her family is great and maybe she is too, in real life.

Yeah, I know about her uncle owning the company and that they are really into charity. I don't necessarily think that she'd be less conniving if she was closer to her culture. I think the part that disappoints me is that she doesn't appear to appreciate or associate with it at all, and that can be independent of family, too. Personally, I have a very manipulative Indian family, and my association with my culture is on my own, mostly. That's probably why I'm so turned off by her behavior, or at least, how it is coming across. If I was lucky enough to have a close family, I'd want to remain a part of that as much as possible... but then again, I wouldn't want to go on a reality TV show, either Smiley It's also interesting that she has chosen to move away from her family and not be a part of that company, just an observation.

SweetAchar137

Back to top Go down

bip - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:51 am

avoice wrote:I think we need to keep an open mind as not all may be what it seems. For example... I checked both her and Joe's twitter and they both deny the sex thing. .He said she is classy. She said she wouldn't do it with family watching. That tells me that the producers and editors spliced and diced moments out of context to make it paper what it did. She was defended on twitter by friends who know her better than we do and a friend who watched with her and said she was in tears watching how it was all portrayed. The producers are evil. If she is a nice person I hope the remaining episodes redeem.

That is open to interpretation. I thought Joe was being sarcastic and he implied that they did have whatever they did. :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

avoice wrote:She said she didn't even know if he had a weiner. She did not get a quaint ed with it. Really, if you can splice words together you can splice moments out of context to tell a different story.

The #didntknowhehadaweiner part was a little much, wasnt it? One of the first things she did was refer to his weiner when she said that he was "excited in more ways than one"

She's a lying heffa.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:59 am

I didn't like how she was lying to the camera about their connection pre-show and then telling Joe to do the same. Prior to that I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt although her not wanting to listen to what Juelia had to say about Joe pretty much told the story. It looks like it's only going to get worse for Samantha's image.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 pm

SweetAchar137 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.

I rarely post but I do spend a lot of time reading posts here... I have to say, I completely agree with this.  I'm Indian and when I found out that she was (and also that her family lives quite close to where I live) I was definitely intrigued.  But I feel so disappointed by her behavior and the way she's been portraying herself.  I also don't get the impression that she's very close to the Indian side of her family/culture (just a conjecture on my part), which also disappointments me.  Oh well.  JMO.

Yay for another Indian! I think there are three of us here.

And, I don't get the feeling she is close to her Indian culture either - I obviously don't know much about her, but she doesn't have any IGs or tweets about Indian holidays or wearing Indian clothes on special occasions or anything like that.

I saw on Amber's twitter that Sammi was crying because of all the "bullying" she got on SM. On afterbuzz, Danny talked about how Sammi was like "I don't think I'm going to get a good edit", but that she didn't know it was going to be THIS bad. I hate seeing people in tears over this, but it's hard for me to really believe her, because she's still making excuses, downright lying, and being fake on SM months after the fact. If she really wanted Julia's forgiveness, she could have asked for it privately two months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:02 pm

I don't know why anyone would go on this show expecting anything less than a bad edit. That's what this show is all about. no no Very naive, IMO.
For the handful of cast the left unscathed, they can consider themselves lottery winners.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
SweetAchar137 wrote:

Yay for another Indian! I think there are three of us here.

And, I don't get the feeling she is close to her Indian culture either - I obviously don't know much about her, but she doesn't have any IGs or tweets about Indian holidays or wearing Indian clothes on special occasions or anything like that.

I saw on Amber's twitter that Sammi was crying because of all the "bullying" she got on SM. On afterbuzz, Danny talked about how Sammi was like "I don't think I'm going to get a good edit", but that she didn't know it was going to be THIS bad. I hate seeing people in tears over this, but it's hard for me to really believe her, because she's still making excuses, downright lying, and being fake on SM months after the fact. If she really wanted Julia's forgiveness, she could have asked for it privately two months ago.

bip - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533 Add one more to the list laugh out loud.

Agree on all these points. She could have tried to repair the damage ages ago. Whether it worked or not is another question.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:[

The exact quote was "She [Sam] said she KNEW that her edit was gonna be bad" which is a little different from "I don't think I'm going to get a good edit".
She KNEW because she gave them a lot to work with.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:06 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't like how she was lying to the camera about their connection pre-show and then telling Joe to do the same. Prior to that I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt although her not wanting to listen to what Juelia had to say about Joe pretty much told the story. It looks like it's only going to get worse for Samantha's image.

This is exactly how I feel! Samantha totally looked like the one in control of the situation with her and Joe in the bedroom and she didn't know the cameras were running. Even the way she pushed Jared and Tanner out of the room. She took control (or was trying really hard to do so).

Which is why this tweet that Sammi sent out during After Paradise just made me roll my eyes about being under the Joe Spell and Deceit is never an option. Ha!

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  22h22 hours ago
Sorry Juelia! I was scared & had no idea of drama going on.. deceiving some1 is never an option #undertheJoespell #BachelorinParadise #bip

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:11 pm

seton wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:[

The exact quote was "She [Sam] said she KNEW that her edit was gonna be bad" which is a little different from "I don't think I'm going to get a good edit".
She KNEW because she gave them a lot to work with.

Thanks for clarifying! I'm sure it's going to get a lot worse with Nick coming in and Joe going on After Paradise next week, where he will most likely throw her under the bus.

MVMom39forever - I agree that Samantha was the master manipulator here. She didn't fall under Joe's spell, he fell under hers. From the "do whatever you have to to get a rose" text and telling Joe what to say in interviews, it was pretty obvious to me that Sam had Joe wrapped around her little finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:25 pm

^^^Yep, IMO she probably came on BIP2 to get the airtime that she did not get on Farmer's season of Bachelor. Samantha is a fashion designer, after all, and may as well be a model as she is just that stunning.

IMO she went on the show with a mission to last as long as she could even if it meant kissing redneck Joe and ending her friend Juelia's chances at finding a possible love match.

I can recall Jade trying to set Joe's expectations when he was asking her about Sammi and what kind of guy she dated. Didn't Jade say something like Sammi dates model types? And, just last year I can recall seeing Sammi on beach with Jeremy Piven, the actor.

So I have a really hard time believing that the gorgeous Sammi who lives in southern California would ever look twice at insurance agent Joe from Kentucky who - IMO - looks and talks more like a caveman than a Hollywood-type model.

Unfortunately, her plan seems to have backfired so far. Not so sure that all publicity is good publicity this time around.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:41 pm

avoice wrote:She said she didn't even know if he had a weiner. She did not get a quaint ed with it. Really, if you can splice words together you can splice moments out of context to tell a different story.

Yes to the bolded! I have no clue (nor care) about what happened in the pool/hot tub with Joe. He is just so gross and what was implied was also gross! Talk about public indecency. no no

But what editors can't splice together are two other scenes: Sammi's actions/conversation with Joe near bunk beds and her discussion with Juelia and Jade, which she promptly shut down.

Shoot, even Jade was convinced that Sammi was going to kick Joe to the curb after hearing about how he lied to and manipulated Juelia. Plus the shock of every other woman from Farmer's season to how Sammi handled things with Juelia (who said "what Sammi did was 1,000 times worse?") gave me impression that Sammi gave herself the bad edit. She just handed it over to producers on a silver platter.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear