SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:13 pm

What was interesting to me was that Sarah said on afterbuzz they if the producers had known that Joe/Sami had this prior relationship, they would not let them on the show. I don't know if I 100% believe that, b/c I know that Tenley/Kiptyn were talking before BP but I guess that is a different show. I suppose if people are coupled up before the show, it makes for less interesting TV. Anyways, that puts their lies in a different context for me. Sami probably didn't want to risk getting kicked off for violating the rules and told Joe to lie too; it seemed like Joe didn't really care if people found out and I think he actually just wanted to be with Sami and not necessarily be on TV. Whereas I think sammi's whole goal was to be on tv and get attention for her fashion line.

Back to top Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 pm

I absolutely do not believe that. 1000%.
A) they knew Tenley/Kiptyn had somewhat of a "relationship".
B) they knew Nick/Kaitlyn did. see A) above.
This show is storyboarded like the others. They cast even has suggested couplings.
Sarah Heron is not in the crowd to know, I guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Who can forget nick and kaitlyn ? The show knew.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I absolutely do not believe that. 1000%.
A) they knew Tenley/Kiptyn had somewhat of a "relationship".
B) they knew Nick/Kaitlyn did. see A) above.
This show is storyboarded like the others. They cast even has suggested couplings.
Sarah Heron is not in the crowd to know, I guess.

I just wonder if the rules are different for BIP. Like if everyone is already coupled up before the show, the dates are going to be lot less interesting and there will be no suspense with who gets the roses. On BP, they had to make alliances before the show because romance wasn't the object, money was. Chloep even said that was the reason they didn't win, as people felt they had unfair advantage. I also think that a lot of them text and flirt on SM, but I don't know if many go beyond that and actually promise their rose to each other.

Sarah did go through the casting process and I would be surprised if they asked her if she had been talking to anyone and told her not to if she wanted to get cast. She must know some stuff if she's been on two shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:02 pm

I am having a grey moment right now with the specifics. Maybe GA can tweak my memory if she reads this, but I remember hearing specifically of a cast this season storyboarded to "hook" with another cast this season. I think this is not the exception, but the rule for at least initial cast coming on the show.
Just like anything else in life, there are A tiers, B tiers and C tiers of past cast as far as being in the know, in the loop, top dog. Hearing Sarah Heron saying that (above)makes me think she must not be in the know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 pm

You're probably right. She seemed a bit naive taking about how After Paradise will make people start doing the show just for fame and exposure. Um, Sarah, that's why people have been doing the show from the start. What crazy person actually thinks they will find live there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 pm

On the episode they even talked about lists from the castmates as to who they want to hook up with.  There are some very funny tweets on some of the blog live tweeters about it.  Just like Michael only came for Tenley, I think Joe only "came" for Sam.  (sorry I could not resist)  I think Sam is playing Joe because as he said "she is out of his league."  He is just in deep for her.  No excuses for his rude behavior though.  I do not think Joe is a hick, he raises racehorses and this is a very costly hobby/business.  I also totally believe there is a calculated storyboard for BIP.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Seabear wrote:On the episode they even talked about lists from the castmates as to who they want to hook up with.  There are some very funny tweets on some of the blog live tweeters about it.  Just like Michael only came for Tenley, I think Joe only "came" for Sam.  (sorry I could not resist)  I think Sam is playing Joe because as he said "she is out of his league."  He is just in deep for her.  No excuses for his rude behavior though.  I do not think Joe is a hick, he raises racehorses and this is a very costly hobby/business.  I also totally believe there is a calculated storyboard for BIP.  JMO

ROFL. I was looking through Joe's Twitter feed and I'm really glad I'm not watching this season. laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Yuck

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:37 pm

blu, Good call. Some things you can't unSee.... affraid speechless

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 pm

For someone that is 'friends' with MF wife this isn't looking good for Sam.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Anyone remember jarod showing us paradise ? When he came to the hottub he looked uncomfortable and mentioned chlorine!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear