SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

My views on Kaitlyn and Shawn have evolved and not in a good way.  They put it all out there on SM and seem addicted to the displaying or playing a role for their "public."

I did not find Kaitlyn's limo exit comment to CS funny or attractive nor did I find her crude joke funny that evening.  I thought she would go home 1st night.  That was before I realized how utterly lame CS was.

I gave Kaitlyn a chance as the Bachelorette but as she became so rude in her blogs, snapchat, ATFR, etc, etc, I was not impressed.  Her excuses and poor me attitude was completely lame.  She also had serious emotional instability and control issues.  Kaitlyn had a winsome beauty but her current harsh overly made up look, gives her a hard, cheap unappealing demeanor.

I thought Shawn was okay for about 5 seconds then once he started on his drunken rant about how he was so much better than Jared and manifested into an insecure, immature playground bully, I was over him.  His behavior toward TOG was beyond childish.  Complaining post season about his edit is laughable too.  His behavior gave TPTB the material for his edit.

Kaitlyn and Shawn seem to be glued at the hip since the ATFR but that in itself seems quite insecure.  They seem suited to each other but both accentuate negativity and bad behavior in each other.  I saw a recent drunken periscope and both of them seem addicted to the random adulation of strangers on SM.  They also appeared to be fraying each others nerves.  I believe that as a couple the two of them are on a magic carpet ride that is going to experience a rough landing in the next few months as the novelty wears off.  

Both Shawn and Kaitlyn lack maturity commiserate to their ages.  They both have such self involved attitudes and inflated egos as to their "celebrity."  I think the endless partying is going to catch up to them. Nashville is a party town and eventually bad choices will be made.  Tick tock tick tock........   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by mag pie Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm

JMO, I like K&S. Who's perfect? When i think back on my youth I drank a lot( by my standards today) & did a lot of partying.I turned out okay & I'm certainly rooting for this couple. I respect everyone opinion & I love my own. laugh out loud

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm not expecting perfection. Not even close to it.

I am only expecting 30 year old engaged couple to act like they care more about establishing a foundation for a healthy relationship than partying and drinking most of the time. And that is the key to me: a healthy relationship.

If all that is expected of them is to "be yourself", "just have fun" and "eff everyone else" then sure, these two are great at exemplifying this.

But if this is more than just being entertained by two people and actually about wishing they have a healthy relationship? I shudder to think that what they are doing is considered "healthy relationship" behavior.

There's vast research analysis that has been conducted on what contributes to a healthy relationship and I doubt that in any academic journal or any couples' therapist would recommend that a couple engage in alcohol frequently, party and have an "eff everyone else" attitude, in order to best achieve a healthy relationship.  

Again, this couple may be entertaining (I personally find them boring) but I seek more for a couple than entertainment once they are no longer on TV. My hope for them is a healthy relationship for the sake of themselves, and not for my own sake.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:12 am

chasingpavements wrote:It's interesting that many people are saying now that Kaitlyn is the dominant one in the relationship and Shawn is just going along with whatever she says, b/c I remember many saying the opposite when the season was airing, that Kaitlyn was doing whatever Shawn wanted (hence the people blogs and interviews that would never mention tog). I don't know if that this is a repeat of Jodi, where you have two stubborn, alpha people and although one temporarily takes a backseat, that won't last. Or, if there is compromise going on BTS that we just don't see. I really don't follow them enough to know but I just thought that was an interesting change of observed dynamic.

This is exactly one of the reason's why I don't like her. It appears to me and this is my opinion, she had the excuse that she was the 'ette which gave her the right to do whatever she wanted with the other contestants. She knew Shawn was very jealous, she knew he was the F1, and she knew how he felt about her. She stroked his ego to keep him in the game. Spending hours on end in his room, etc. Even in one of her blogs, she said that the F1 would know he was the one after she had other relationships because that's what she had to do to be sure. Now that Shawn has the girl, he'll do whatever to keep her happy.

They are happy, they are doing what they want to do and that's fine, if that's how they choose to spend every waking day. If it was my son, I would be having a serious conversation with him and one thing's for sure, they wouldn't be living with me, partying till all hours, probably sleeping in while I get up early to go to work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 am

I don't even care that much about what they do with their lives, they're simply not likable at all to me. I liked the little I saw of Kait on Chris's season, but now she just seems utterly self-involved and annoying. I would probably go nuts if I had to spend more than hour in her company. Shawn on the other hand seems dumb as a doorknob. Only took a few episodes to figure that out. Even that blog of his is so void of any content other than awkward pics of him. The actual texts are totally pointless. Even his fitness routine could've been copy-pasted from any fitness blog or site on the web. Nothing new, nothing worth reading, just Zzzzzzzz. This may be harsh, but it's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 am

Mindless, I think "stupid" and "annoying" are probably some of the nicer things that have been said about them in this thread, haha. And, I completely agree. Kaitlyn was great in small doses on Chris's season, but when she posts ever other second to SM, you realize how unlikeable she really is.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 pm

I have a feeling that Shawns life in Nashville is not enough for Kaitlyn. She seems to have it pretty nice in Vancouver..her own apt, her stepdads wealthy lifestyle. Now that they are in Nashville at Shawns apt that he shares with his sister, this will be a good test for how they see themselves long term

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:18 pm

I think no matter what, K would fake it long enough to extend her 15mins, not to mention the income from product endorsement. I'll give them 3 more months, just don't buy the love story these two are selling right now, they may have been in lust fresh out of filming, but I don't get the in love and working towards the future vibe from this couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 pm

I don't follow Kaitlyn/Shawn. Do they get invites to bachelor related events?  I've seen several photos with Jared, JJ, Nick, Tanner, Jade etc I have yet to see Kaitlyn/Shawn in any of these type of photos. Am I missing something question

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:09 pm

jen689 wrote:I don't follow Kaitlyn/Shawn. Do they get invites to bachelor related events?  I've seen several photos with Jared, JJ, Nick, Tanner, Jade etc I have yet to see Kaitlyn/Shawn in any of these type of photos. Am I missing something question

Nope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

jen689 wrote:I don't follow Kaitlyn/Shawn. Do they get invites to bachelor related events?  I've seen several photos with Jared, JJ, Nick, Tanner, Jade etc I have yet to see Kaitlyn/Shawn in any of these type of photos. Am I missing something question

I can't say for sure if they are invited or not, but I find it interesting that they didn't appear on After Paradise at all. It will be even more interesting if their is a red carpet premiere event for Ben's season and they aren't there. Or if they aren't brought back for an update on his WTA or ATFR.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm surprised they weren't invited to tape Millionaire,  seemed like they were scraping for people for that one.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass