SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

official - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:01 pm

A girl who almost made it as well (according to her)

http://www.emmablakeleyblog.me/2015/09/i-almost-wompppp-womppp-got-to-date-ben.html?m=1

her IG: emmabsweigard

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

official - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by runrgrl14 Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:43 am

Someone who said they made it her IG: thejordankay

https://instagram.com/p/7MCnQ9N49l/?taken-by=thejordankay

What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be too early to turn in phones when filming is still 20+ days away?

runrgrl14

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:10 am

welcomebanner runrgrl14.  Thanks -- that's interesting!  Maybe she's shutting down her SM accounts soon.  I don't know if she made it, but she's posting on IG #official and there's a photo of her at a NYC casting 10 weeks ago.  Her father was Scott Kay, a well-known jewelry designer who passed away earlier this year.  Her older sister now sells the line on QVC.  

She's 25, grew up in NY, works in corporate event planning and this is interesting -- is a 2012 graduate of Indiana University, just like Ben.  Wonder if she ever met him at IU??

Also has an IMDB page:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5675525/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Linked-In:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanskay

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/TheJordanKay

Very cute girl.  Hope she's on.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 am

runrgrl14 wrote:Someone who said they made it her IG: thejordankay

What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be too early to turn in phones when filming is still 20+ days away?

This girl is personality plus! I really hope she's in. A regular dark haired Amy Schumer. She does reminds me physically of the girl from Full House that was married to Uncle Jesse (Lori something?).

Is her family from Kay Jewelers?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 pm

:Welcome runrgrl14 Great first post! yes

alwaystulips thanks! for the follow up info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Beagle wrote:
runrgrl14 wrote:Someone who said they made it her IG: thejordankay

This girl is personality plus! I really hope she's in. A regular dark haired Amy Schumer. She does reminds me physically of the girl from Full House that was married to Uncle Jesse (Lori something?).

Is her family from Kay Jewelers?

No, I don't think it's related.  Scott Kay is a jewelry design company that sells in higher end retailers.  And, now QVC.

ETA: Well, now I'm not sure. They carry some of his designs at Kay Jewelers.

Yes, she reminds me of Lori Loughlin, too.  Good call!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:45 pm

I can't believe these girls are just posting about being on the show :/ , i'll believe the Jordan girl when I see it. And WOW that Emma girl who wrote the blog seems so dumb. They make you sign a confidentiality agreement for a reason. These girls are idiots, talk about ruin your chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by runrgrl14 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Thank you KatCali90! I read over the eligibility rules for applying and you have a sign a non-disclosure agreement and confidentiality agreement as well. Meaning you publicize, you're in trouble! If I were a contestant I wouldn't jeopardize my spot by posting on all my social media.

runrgrl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:05 pm

In the past, they have let cast go for this prior to filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:24 am

FWIW, Jordan is a member of a traditionally Jewish college sorority (Alpha Epsilon Phi.) It doesn't mean that she's Jewish, but it makes it somewhat more likely. Not a match for Christian Ben, perhaps?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Mimi27 wrote:Becca and Ben seem like a great match! Their character and disposition would suit each other well.
I am just catching up but I agree with Mimi and also think that Becca and Ben would be a great match.  She is the only past contestant that I would like to see back.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:47 pm

In reference to Jordan Kay, I am an Alpha Epsilon Phi alum, too. yes
I believe the family is jewish. :Nod:  The father was jewish(he died in Dec 2014) and the mother catholic.
source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach