SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

empower - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

runrgrl14 wrote:Someone who said they made it her IG: thejordankay

https://instagram.com/p/7MCnQ9N49l/?taken-by=thejordankay

What do you guys think? Wouldn't it be too early to turn in phones when filming is still 20+ days away?

alwaystulips wrote:welcomebanner runrgrl14. Thanks -- that's interesting! Maybe she's shutting down her SM accounts soon. I don't know if she made it, but she's posting on IG #official and there's a photo of her at a NYC casting 10 weeks ago. Her father was Scott Kay, a well-known jewelry designer who passed away earlier this year. Her older sister now sells the line on QVC.

She's 25, grew up in NY, works in corporate event planning and this is interesting -- is a 2012 graduate of Indiana University, just like Ben. Wonder if she ever met him at IU??

Also has an IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5675525/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Linked-In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanskay

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheJordanKay

Very cute girl. Hope she's on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

empower - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:When I came across her tweet,

Savannah ‏@savvylonon  Jul 14 Nashville, TN
when the bachelor (casting) calls, you answer (girl emoji) see ya next season ben @ Bachelor Casting Call @… https://instagram.com/p/5I_qHfltoZ/
7:46 PM - 14 Jul 2015
Twitter

her IG was public, but sometime in the last week, her IG has been made private.  I don't know exactly when, but it was still public towards the end of last week.  It could be a total coincidence, but RS tweeted this on (Sunday) Aug. 30:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  Aug 30
Easy with these commercials on applying to be on the "Bachelor." The girls have been chosen already. I'll release them later next month

So, it made me wonder if she was one of Ben's girls and she made it private to keep RS and others (us included) from seeing her pics.  As of now her twitter is still public.  IMO, she's worth keeping an eye on to see if it goes private and/or inactive once filming starts.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:40 am

I don't know if she's being serious or not, but saw this tonight and figured I'd share.

https://twitter.com/CMTilley/status/643886237539942400

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 am

My goodness, all thses girls are great!
So cannot wait for this season to start.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:53 pm

rhondam wrote:I could see this girl making it, for the entertainment fact. Someone who would be gone the first night. She's not super gorgeous, but never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRU1Jm-nvhw
Audition Heidi Webster

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:23 pm

^^^ clicked on link and it said "This video not available". Assume it is already taken down making me wonder if she is definitely one of the girls.
question
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:25 pm

And if someone from the show is not monitoring this site/reading here.
That site link still works for me.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:26 pm

rhondam wrote:^^^ clicked on link and it said "This video not available". Assume it is already taken down making me wonder if she is definitely one of the girls.
question

I just watched it with no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:28 pm

I just watched it. It must have been taken down while I was playing it. SHe looks good on paper, but personally I felt her segments talking to the camera fell way flat on the personality scale.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:37 pm

oops No Discussion. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:50 pm

I'm sorry for the confusion you guys. I appreciate you all trying yours. Maybe I need to update the app on my iPad or maybe my authorities are set to something preventing it. Either way, thank you for your help and sorry for almost starting a rumour!! Embarassed
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 pm

No worries. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* NO (Minimal) Discussion

+9
bluwavz
Northstargirl
Kashathediva
rhondam
nd4reality
Bachinfo
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
BowenAnderson
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: