SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Bachinfo wrote:^^ If they did, they broke the promises they made him already.  
Promises? Please explain..

What did he ask for this season..? If you can not go into detail, just give a brief explanation please. I'm sure we're all curious.

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bachinfo Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:01 am

I hear there was back and forth regarding filming there.   They wanted to film there, but the way they wanted to do it (super fancy location as opposed to where he was staying with everyone else, etc.), we're a no go for him.  It was one of the hold ups before the contract was signed.  Eventually, I am told, they let filming there go and it was one battle he felt he "won".  Hopefully that is the case still.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:57 am

Bachinfo wrote:I hear there was back and forth regarding filming there.   They wanted to film there, but the way they wanted to do it (super fancy location as opposed to where he was staying with everyone else, etc.), we're a no go for him.  It was one of the hold ups before the contract was signed.  Eventually, I am told, they let filming there go and it was one battle he felt he "won".  Hopefully that is the case still.
Good on Ben for sticking to his guns. It is so frustrating when TV tries to glamorize humanitarian work rather than showing the real deal. And it only shows me that Ben is genuine about the causes he is passionate about and not doing it just for image. Well done, Ben! The more I find out about him the more I am looking forward to his season. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:06 am

He was there primarily for a personal reason, so wouldn't that be a personal ban of cameras anyway?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 am

That is all I was told about the conversations they had about filming there.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:17 am

Why wouldn't TBTP just film where he was actually staying, as opposed to not filming at all..? You'd think they'd take what they could get. Any idea if they're gonna show any of his humanitarian work at all? Like for his intro? Or going to a country, like Honduras? Or just helpful type of dates? That would seem like his plot line of the season, since children and humanitarian work was so emphasized on his time on TBETTE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:36 am

eversotrue wrote:Why wouldn't TBTP just film where he was actually staying, as opposed to not filming at all..? You'd think they'd take what they could get. Any idea if they're gonna show any of his humanitarian work at all? Like for his intro? Or going to a country, like Honduras? Or just helpful type of dates? That would seem like his plot line of the season, since children and humanitarian work was so emphasized on his time on TBETTE.

The producers often barter promo of hotels/products on the show for discounts/freebies, so maybe where Ben was staying was not one they associate with?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:33 am

^^^ IMO they will simply just have to show his humanitarian work in his intro at the very least as it seems to be such a huge part of his life.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Lauren Zima ‏@laurenzima 6m6 minutes ago
Chatted w @benhiggi today but in honor of how bad he is at social media just writing this vague Tweet about it

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Ru0b3k

HE'S SO ADORABLE

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 pm

awwww

@fleissmeister wrote:
5m5 minutes ago
The Bens on night one!!!
fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 CPuHarpUYAAlKAU

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/647259864067010560

Last edited by AmyB on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:10 pm

See it will be 2 bachelors and a vote off after all!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Very Cute.  That will be a rigged contest for sure.  Little Ben F has an in with TPTB. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001