SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:56 pm

I can buy that #2 is the first brunette sitting down wearing all black. There is a girl sitting next to her that we don't see. I'm going say she's a blonde.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:58 pm

We know of 3 blondes that we believe are contenders. Lauren H, Lauren B, and Olivia. It seems fairly obvious that Lauren H would still be there cause of her date last episode. What about the other two? Do we think any of those girls are them? And then obviously Becca is still there, just not in the photo. What if we already know half of the contestants still there...? All the blondes. Becca, Olivia, Lauren B, and Lauren H. Seem very possible IMO. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Why couldn't Becca be cut? I don't see anything showing she's still there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:05 pm

I think the blonde in the front of the pic with her back turned towards us is Olivia

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:07 pm

atem wrote:Why couldn't Becca be cut?  I don't see anything showing she's still there.
RS said she's still there (not that that means much). Also, we can't see all the girls in the photo cause they're blocked off/backs turned. Plus, a few may be missing from the photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:10 pm

This is what Olivia looked like a week before they left for filming. The hair shade and length seem like they could be a match

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Nyued

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:10 pm

If only 8 girls are left, that means 6 were eliminated since episode 4. We know Amber was eliminated, Jen was eliminated, the twins seem to have been elminated. So there's only two we don't know about that got elminated..

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 pm

I think it is possible that the brunette between Ben and the crew member with SKLZ on the shirt could be Jen S
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I think it is possible that the brunette between Ben and the crew member with SKLZ on the shirt could be Jen S
Jen S is gone. She's was on IG yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:12 pm

RS said Becca was still there on Wednesday. If there has been an RC since then (which seems likely since they're traveling now), she could be cut.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Okay, so the brunette with her hand on her mouth was either the one in the chicken suit or got the first 1-on-1 in Vegas.

I'd guess the Asian woman wearing the belly dance costume has been eliminated. Her hug with Ben in Vegas was very short. I didn't sense a connection.

Lauren H is the one sitting next to brunette with hand on her mouth IMO.

Olivia or Lauren B is the brunette sitting in front of girl with ombre hair.

We can see the back of a brunette's head. Could be #2 from talent show or #2 could be the one wearing all black with a headband. 

There's a girl sitting in between the brunettes that we don't see.

One or two girls is missing from the airport photo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:25 pm

I enlarged and cropped the picture. I deliberately cut off the girl bending down next to Chris Manson in order to get the other girls faces larger. I don't know if this will help anyone, but I thought I'd post. Mods, do I need to source this if it's merely an edit of an already posted pic?

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 F35137fe-5a2c-4506-a4ff-c507e322c3f5

10 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001