SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Since I did a comparison for Becca, I thought in fairness I'd do one for Olivia. Unfortunately we don't have many pics of the back of her head. By consensus, I think the tall blonde in the Las Vegas sc was Olivia...but that is an assumption right now...not fact. All the photos of Olivia came from her contestant thread. The lower left was actually a fan's photo from a Las Vegas elevator...so hair length is fairly accurate. The question -- is Olivia's hair long enough for it to wrap over her shoulder?

Another disclaimer is that we don't even know if this girl is on the show. She could be just a random woman. This proves nothing one way or another, but I'm avoiding go to the fitness center by finding meaningless tasks.  giggling

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Bf7f2001-7749-4766-8575-b07923630704

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:33 pm

What if this girl is one of the producers/handlers? Some of them are blonde so it could be one of them as well.

I'm still not seeing becca's hair color in that pick. The blonde color is just different without a more descriptive way to say it.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

I hear you Litta. laugh out loud   I was going to head out for a long walk early this morning and here I am still sitting with my laptop. rotfl  

That hair/back of head could totally be Rebecca Whitlow if she is there.  It's the right color and length.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 pm

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Image31

Here is another comparison of hair pics. To me, I'm 50/50 on whether it's Becca. Her hair seems to match up but I feel the color is off.

I got the wedding pics from RS Twitter and the airport pic from this forum.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:49 pm

RS claims he has a pic showing all the 9 ladies left. He claims 5 of who he posted are there and 4 he hasn't named yet.

Out of the people he named, how many do we know of? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:59 pm

kraft33 wrote:fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Image31

Here is another comparison of hair pics. To me, I'm 50/50 on whether it's Becca. Her hair seems to match up but I feel the color is off.

I got the wedding pics from RS Twitter and the airport pic from this forum.
Imo the shape of the head and the way her hair hangs/lies/falls (whatever the correct phrasing is) to me is fairly key. Colour can be subject to so many variables from different cameras alone. I am now 96% sure this is Becca.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Becca, Olivia, Emily, Lauren H, and Lauren B he has already named. The other four that he hasn't named: Amanda and not sure about the other three yet..

So technically, we don't know of only 3 girls...

Wow. All the people we have got are still there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

We basically have confirmation that at least 6 of the 9 girls are blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:I don't know if that's Shushanna.. What are the chances that we'd know about 7 of the 8 or 9 girls left..? Plus, to me, I don't see enough "proof" to validate that she was/is ever on the season..

I don't see that being a problem. Sleuthers have found most if not all the girls at one time or another. A poster shared with us that Shusanna was on the show. She hasn't logged into her F/b since Sept 9th. It doesn't appear she has SM accounts.

I don't see any proof for a couple of the others, like Lauren Barr, so it's all speculation IMO.

I like to hear all info whether or not it pans out, it's ok, at least we have a possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't know if that's Shushanna.. What are the chances that we'd know about 7 of the 8 or 9 girls left..? Plus, to me, I don't see enough "proof" to validate that she was/is ever on the season..

I don't see that being a problem. Sleuthers have found most if not all the girls at one time or another. A poster shared with us that Shusanna was on the show. She hasn't logged into her F/b since Sept 9th. It doesn't appear she has SM accounts.

I don't see any proof for a couple of the others, like Lauren Barr, so it's all speculation IMO.

I like to hear all info whether or not it pans out, it's ok, at least we have a possibility.
I agree, having any/all info is good. I just dont know whether I believe that is Shushanna..

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:29 pm

As far as the blondes go.... some are blonde by choice, not by birth. If that's so, are they really blonde?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:37 pm

I do agree that that girl may be too thin to be Shushanna. Here is the most recent photo I can find of her and it's from 2 months ago.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 11887133_855000794588176_239020219_n
http://websta.me/p/1056915180082654359_182855730

Belly dance girl must still be there unless there is another blonde we don't know about. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001