SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:55 pm

The man is stunningly beautiful and incredibly sweet and humble. Where are they going to find 5 girls to match this gem?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Beagle wrote:The man is stunningly beautiful and incredibly sweet and humble. Where are they going to find 5 girls to match this gem?

Hopefully, outside of this franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Siah wrote:
TrishB wrote:He moved to Peru? That is so nice! I'm from Peru Smiley Probably went there to work helping the poor communities, etc. It makes me happy! So much to do there... And geez! I still can't make out what was his first favourite movie ...

It's Sandlot

Thank you! thumbsup

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:23 pm

seton wrote:he said his fave movies were The Sandlot (90s movie about kids) and 500 Days of Summer in his bio for Kait season

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:15 pm

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 11375183_908994605815138_1094619239_n
nickviall One of the few who lives up to the hype. Excited for my boy @higgins.ben. They made the right choice. #bachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:19 pm

behappy - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 11881668_150976335239889_213447306_n
higgins.ben Warning: prepare will be a long message. This is surreal but extremely exciting. To all the women who will be joining me on this experience...thank you for taking the time out of your lives to give this whole thing a shot. @nickviall thanks for being supportive and insightful through the last few days. @coachkbarnett and @sarah_barnett12 love you both and I appreciate you taking the whole day to take my mind off things. @shawn_booth18 and @kaitlynbristowe the shout outs helped I think...much love sent to you both. There are tons others to thank but those will come later. Finally, thanks to the lord above for being faithful.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Beagle wrote:The man is stunningly beautiful and incredibly sweet and humble. Where are they going to find 5 girls to match this gem?

Hopefully, outside of this franchise.
giggling :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:07 pm

He is very sweet!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Nice job Sophie! Very nice of him to respond! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:44 pm

:yes:

BTW so good to be back after my vacations Smiley
blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:52 pm

welcomeback sophienette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:16 pm

What a nice response from Ben to you, sophie!  Great gallery.  You always do a fantastic job.  Thanks so much for putting that together.  blowkiss

#ExcitedtoseeBenonmyTV  #justalittlebit  #okmaybealot  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001