SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:22 pm

breannalauren wrote:That would be so annoying to re-do everything, I would like to just enjoy the date laugh out loud
Ha!  cantstopl  It does not work like that. Even the FRC does not work like that. About the only time they are off camera where they really can relax is the end time of the FD where they get some alone time--unless they break rules/protocol and sneak off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:25 pm

That's crazy. I mean I guess it makes sense since it is a TV show but i never really thought of it like that laugh out loud that's crazy. If I were to join I would be like what the heck... I would leave on my own haha

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Wow and to think when we first found out about the twins most of us thought they were a joke. Who would've thought Ben might actually pick one as his final! Again...so off laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:36 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Wow and to think when we first found out about the twins most of us thought they were a joke. Who would've thought Ben might actually pick one as his final! Again...so off laugh out loud
I don't think being a twin is a joke. 
It is what it is. There are lots of people that are part(one) of a multiple birth. Perhaps the stereotype or fantasy dream of some make it a joke, but it certainly does not have to be. JMO Smiley  They share the same birthdate. They may have a lot in common or --not.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 pm

I don't think any of us thought that them being twins was a joke. But that they were twins going on a show about finding love with the same guy...that's where the joke was. If it was just one of them on the show from the beginning, I think it would've been easier to take them seriously

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

The entire show is basically a joke, imo. So it certainly could have made a mockery of the whole twin thing. It could have done switcheroos and still might try this, if there is a HTD. TPTB love HTD shenanigans.
So maybe it makes a great statement regarding Emily/Haley and Ben if it doesn't turn into a circus event.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 pm

IDK, I'm a twin and I would never do that. It would be too awkward. He barely knows them already. They seem to stick to each other like glue. How would he know who is who?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Wow! 2 Atems! That is great! I hope she is here, too. (or he I guess!)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm

In the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader show, they were asked what would happen if one of them made it and the other didn't. The one they were interviewing (and I don't remember which one that was) said they would be supportive of each other. This is for a boy and could be different but maybe not. Maybe they would still support each other.  I also remember the judges saying one was more outgoing/"showy-ier" than the other. Since there personalities appear to be different, it is easy to see that Ben may have liked one better than the other. 
I don't think it is all that weird to have both girls interested in the same guy so long as they don't get into a cat fight when the guy chooses one or the other
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wow! 2 Atems! That is great! I hope she is here, too. (or he I guess!)

Twin sister.  Nope, she's not here. giggling

We aren't identical twins though.

Last edited by atem on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:08 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well, then. He may actually really like Emily..laugh out loud Eh. Whatever. She seemed cute and normal from Dallas Cowboys. So..that's nice. Didn't someone say she was majoring (along with her sister) to be a Kindergarden Teacher?

Both majoring in the same thing? OK.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I found it!

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/10/emily-ferguson-bachelor-2016/

Where did they get her birthday from though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001