SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

I was probably the only naive one that was sure until right before the show started filming that Tenley was going to come on.RS said they talked about everyday and had become good friends and it was clear she adored Ben.To me,they seemed like a good couple but I guess if he had wanted to date her, he would have turned down the bachelor. I thought she was going to be the surprise that came out of the limo!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

jcrbil wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Are the people that get one on one dates in epsiode 7 usually the front runners by the lead??

No... Catherine was on the 3 on 1 in episode 7.  Though she didn't have a 1 on 1 until episode 6. I think the one on ones are sometimes the ones who've had the longest to wait since their first 1 on 1.
It would probably make sense for Emily to get this date, if she was indeed on the 2on1 in Mexico..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I was probably the only naive one that was sure until right before the show started filming that Tenley was going to come on.RS said they talked about everyday and had become good friends and it was clear she adored Ben.To me,they seemed like a good couple but I guess if he had wanted to date her, he would have turned down the bachelor. I thought she was going to be the surprise that came out of the limo!
Thank lawddddd she wasn't!!  Praying clapping! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I was probably the only naive one that was sure until right before the show started filming that Tenley was going to come on.RS said they talked about everyday and had become good friends and it was clear she adored Ben.To me,they seemed like a good couple but I guess if he had wanted to date her, he would have turned down the bachelor. I thought she was going to be the surprise that came out of the limo!

I wonder why they think bringing people back that have already been on the show is a better idea than starting with a total new group? This is really starting to get old.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I wonder why they think bringing people back that have already been on the show is a better idea than starting with a total new group? This is really starting to get old.
The talk it brings from the outside people that watch their show and the drama it brings from the girls in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:42 pm

If Tenley was called an old lady on BIP, then imagine her in this group of barely out of college. laugh out loud Glad she had enough sense to stay away.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:47 pm

mindless wrote:If Tenley was called an old lady on BIP, then imagine her in this group of barely out of college. laugh out loud Glad she had enough sense to stay away.

I forgot about her title on BIP! I just don't understand why she doesn't have a man...she seems like a very nice person.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
mindless wrote:If Tenley was called an old lady on BIP, then imagine her in this group of barely out of college. laugh out loud Glad she had enough sense to stay away.

I forgot about her title on BIP! I just don't understand why she doesn't have a man...she seems like a very nice person.
She also seems kind of desperate though. And men don't like desperate women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:

She also seems kind of desperate though. And men don't like desperate women.

True...Never thought about that...

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:08 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Michael Goodpaster ‏@GMGoodpaster  · 1h1 hour ago  
Ladies, Ben Higgins is currently being filmed at an undisclosed location in Indiana right now.
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 212xxzl
It wasn't the nicest weather for boating here in the mid west today...at least not here in east central IL.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Funny how last week, everyone though Lauren H. was a front runner because she had the 1 on 1 that we saw, and now everyone thinks Emily is a frontrunner because her 1 on 1 is known. Just remember, this is no indication she is going to win. Not saying she won't, just that we have no idea what their connection is like and who he really likes. He has to go on dates with different girls, means nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:52 pm

For me it has absolutely nothing to do with her 1-on-1 being known. It has more to do with her 1-on-1 being in Ben's hometown. That's the important part for me. I'm sure most of us are aware this doesn't mean she's going to "win" but I honestly won't be surprised if she does.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001