SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:21 pm

https://twitter.com/AlicynLeAnn1712

video of the date
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Rolly wrote:RS has posted a correction. He now says it's Lauren B. cantstopl

Yeah, too funny.

But, I don't get why this show spoils who's f1 and then gets mad at people that tell who's f1!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Their expressions of happiness look very relaxed and very authentic.  To me this looks like a real connection. Both have great smiles.  I like Lauren and I hope she makes the hometowns!! :sweetheart:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Looking at more videos and pictures RS is retweeting is giving me the butterflies. They are too adorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

AmyB wrote:Cute video of them kissing here, they look very smitten  https://twitter.com/AlicynLeAnn1712/status/657725815065550848

I can't get the video to work. Can others see a video not just a pic?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

breannalauren wrote:I don't think it looks obvious. I'm sure whoever he is with on a 1 on 1 at this point, they will be smiley and giddy, especially the girl. But I do admit, they look so cute together

I don't agree. When I saw what they posted for Witney's date, I knew it was over!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

They look gorgeous together but I'm shallow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:23 pm

^Who says she is F1? I must have missed something from earlier.

Another observation from the a spectator
@abs9201983 4m4 minutes ago

@RealitySteve, my friend took this for me. She said they were very affectionate and Ben looked really happy.

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 87b72b10 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 86669110 9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:26 pm

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 CSC2sw0UsAAzxgK
Melanie Van Ness ‏[ltr]@Melsue16[/ltr]  12m12 minutes ago
A better pic of the kiss! #thebachelor #rexsrendezvous @benhiggi
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Aww that's cute how he just kissed her. Frontrunner?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Funny how last week, everyone though Lauren H. was a front runner because she had the 1 on 1 that we saw, and now everyone thinks Emily is a frontrunner because her 1 on 1 is known. Just remember, this is no indication she is going to win. Not saying she won't, just that we have no idea what their connection is like and who he really likes. He has to go on dates with different girls, means nothing.

That's all part of speculation with the information we have at the time and it will continue to change depending on what's sleuthed.  Besides, not "everyone" thought Lauren H was a frontrunner. Sleuthers know what's an indication, and what's not, and "we" should be IMO I There may be members on this forum that know exactly what their connection is like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Funny how last week, everyone though Lauren H. was a front runner because she had the 1 on 1 that we saw, and now everyone thinks Emily is a frontrunner because her 1 on 1 is known. Just remember, this is no indication she is going to win. Not saying she won't, just that we have no idea what their connection is like and who he really likes. He has to go on dates with different girls, means nothing.

Darn! Where were these polls taken? I must have missed them. 
All sarcasm aside--it is alienating when posts indicate everyone, you, they, no one. 
These are generalities. I know its bothersome to me to hear others speaking to me as if I said something, when in fact, I did not nor do I support what is being said. 
Just something to be aware of in the future. 
I'm sure others do not judge one snapshot or date as anything more than another date. I can't believe I am the only person, but I think there is probably more than 1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001