SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:12 am

I agree that she was probably sad it was over. It could be over a week until she has him to herself again and in the meantime he's with all the other girls- and some producer may have just reminded her of that in order to get an ITM that has a crying jag in it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:21 am

Sorry I can't pull up the tweet but I saw that his little cousin tweeted that she was excited about the carnival yesterday. So maybe Sunday's date will be a 1-on-1 and might be telling as well who he takes because she might be meeting some of his family, if just briefly. All IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:32 am

loveactually9 wrote:Sorry I can't pull up the tweet but I saw that his little cousin tweeted that she was excited about the carnival yesterday. So maybe Sunday's date will be a 1-on-1 and might be telling as well who he takes because she might be meeting some of his family, if just briefly. All IMO

Ben's cousin? Do you have her twitter handle?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:34 am

BlackHalo wrote:We don't know what this person's interpretation of "upset" is. Lauren could have been perfect fine. JMO.

So true. She assumed that it was because Lauren did not get a rose but we know there are no roses on this date anyway. So she read elimination level upset.

Can one of u tap her via intagram and ask for more details?

Question: did RS name/identify the blonde in the car or did that's true get sleuthed on this board only?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am

I think it was from another source than this forum first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:37 am

I put a copy of this in Lauren's thread as well as it is assumed that she had the first ID, but since we have proof that there was filming on the 22nd and what looks like a blond on that date, I am wondering if they had a really quiet date for the first one on the 22nd, then public for the 23rd?  Per numerous tweets and info that breanna found on twitter, we know that they were actually travelling on the 21st and were there for night time that night per post by a member here which I have included as well.

Just a reminder here till we know more but they were filming in Warsaw on Oct 22.  There was a film crew and Ben out and around.  Whether that was for another private date somewhere or just B roll filming, we don't know right now.

Here's proof of filming happening on the 22nd.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Kelsay11

IMO, they are filming what could be a blond in a ponytail sitting on the log.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 12145190_1668871739993136_670203195_n

http://websta.me/p/1101603314166351281_34089560

Sorry for me editing once more, but I saved it, enlarged and tried to clear it up a bit.  IMO, it could very well be Ben and ? on a quiet date since we know that they got there the night of the 21st according to this post by someone here at BBF.  It also matches up to claims of tweeters saying they saw the women in the airport in Miami on the 21st as well.

@heathershells10 wrote:
Hi guys! It's my first post. I've read you all off and on for years but never really felt I had anything to add. I finally have some information I wanted to share. I'm from Indiana and my aunt travels around the state for work. She's currently in Warsaw and is staying at the Wyndham Garden Hotel there. She noticed a group of beautiful women walk in earlier this evening with a bunch of people and a camera crew. My aunt does not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette so she had no clue what was going on. The waitress at the Beningans at the hotel told her that it was the filming of the Bachelor. Unfortunately I don't know who the 6 remaining ladies are. I'm trying to get her to get a picture for me but it looks like security was pretty tight down there. In any case, it looks like they've definitely arrived. Hopefully I have more to share if she's able to find out anything! So exciting!!

I am also putting a copy of this into the media sleuthing thread as well.

Here's the pic enlarged and cleaned up a bit:

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 12145110

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:42 am

Ben's little cousin's Twitter: @olivia_thestage

He has a pic of her on his IG from a few weeks back

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:44 am

I originally posted it in Lauren's thread, but am moving it here were it's probably more appropriate for our sluething purposes.

AL, can you point out where you see a blonde with a ponytail?  Thanks! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:48 am

I don't see a blonde with a ponytail but I see a guy with light hair sitting down near the tree and the back of the white van.

So we have a board member who posted about them being at the hotel on the 21st and then we have pics of the girls at the airport on the 22nd arriving in Indiana. Guess it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things unless you think there was a date yesterday.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:49 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I originally posted it in Lauren's thread, but am moving it here were it's probably more appropriate for our sluething purposes.

AL, can you point out where you see a blonde with a ponytail?  Thanks! Smiley

LOL, answered you in the Lauren thread to see your post disappear. I deleted mine there and brought it here. Hope this works:

sitting on a bench/log/black thing at the back of the white van right where the camera is pointing......I think. LOL

Did/do you see what I am talking about ladybug?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:50 am

umngirl wrote:I don't see a blonde with a ponytail but I see a guy with light hair sitting down near the tree and the back of the white van.

So we have a board member who posted about them being at the hotel on the 21st and then we have pics of the girls at the airport on the 22nd arriving in Indiana. Guess it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things unless you think there was a date yesterday.
RS had the dates wrong. We have tweets about them travelling on the 21st, the post on the 21st from a member here, then those pics that came in. RS posted them as the 22nd, yet that can't be since they already were in Warsaw at the Wyndham Garden Hotel.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 am

Sorry for the confusion of moving posts, just didn't want us to get too off track in Lauren's thread!  

No, sorry, I'm not seeing a blonde.  I see Ben or a guy standing at the back of the white van, looking back at the cameras.  But I don't see anyone on the bench.  There's orange underneath the bench, which might be from a traffic cone, and on each side of the tree I see the silver car's windows.  Where are y'all seeing the blonde?  I'm missing it!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001