SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:25 pm

AP rivaled one of the worst shows I have ever seen and can only account it working out because it was summer and people were busy doing other things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm

I have no desire to watch an "After" show each week for the bach or 'ette.  The AFTR and M/WTN are bad enough and that's just 1 hour total, not 1 hour each week! Suspect  Plus, if they did a weekly after show, there would be absolutely no need for the M/WTN or AFTR...  now that might be the only benefit of having them.  hmmm   

And if an After show takes the place of Castle, I will not be happy!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 pm

I think CH is just giving this franchise way to much credit with that. After Paradise works right now because it's summer and ABC doesn't have anything else to air.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Who is going to care about the first handful of contestants that were let go, or the first 20 for that matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 pm

We have devoted members following the show for years that have lost interest in the premise and/or cast, so I would hope they would divert from senseless over kill.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Yep.  I agree it's terrible programming.  AP is dirt cheap to produce, and that's probably the most attractive thing to ABC/Mills about it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:54 pm

No no, not an after show!  Rather than waste the 2 hour program with all the silly drama, they should allow the viewers to get to know the contestants better.  I rather see the on-screen chemistry between Ben and the individual cast members than view the endless drama clips, crying fits and the "black boxes" on someone's hiny.  CH should spend time interviewing the girls during the show rather than "after the show".  Quantity is not quality.  JMO.   Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:32 pm

While I don't really think they'd knock Castle out of its slot on Monday, at that time of year they always seem to be trying something out on Tuesday.... and there have been "The Bachelor Tells All" type hours on a couple of season. I could see them finding a spot on Tuesday. 3 hours of the Bachelor on one night for more than one night (the finale) would be way too much.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:04 pm

"After Paradise" is amazingLY AWFUL!!!!
It shouldn't be because it has celebrity guests, extra footage, more time with cast members, viewer interaction(polls and call ins) BUT it is the most amazingLY AWFUL talk show EVER cantstopl
IMO it is outclassed by amateur & pro podcasters and even Dana Weiss in her sweatshirt looking down at her tablet recapping on Periscope. The problem IMO are both Jenny & CH.  They just aren't good interviewers. It's just Blah.
If they want to do an after show for TB they need a different host or hosts and they can do it as a web series. That might make it worth the watch.
Ditch the hosts, keep the format, change the platform.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:55 pm

I AM SO HAPPY HE'S THE BACHELOR.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hopefully they won't split the Bachelor between Sunday & Monday like they did BIP. It's possible that Castle may have a shortened season if it ends up being it's last but I'd rather watch Castle than an after show. I don't mind the after show but it's really not necessary for TB imo. I actually like Jenny and her questions but don't see the need for the guest fans.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:55 am

We made it. @taylorswift you made me a swifty tonight and life will officially never be the same again. #onwardsandupwards by @higgins.ben

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001