SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^And I believe the Indy airport pics from the evening of the 22nd and that the filming on the 22nd was simply b-roll with Ben. But that's JMO.

Like I said, they could have flown to Indy the 21st from Miami and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to Fort Wayne to get to Warsaw. If I'm not mistaken, we also don't have picture proof of the girls at the Miami airport. What if the eyewitness was mistaken?
Well, the eye witness was really sure.  He follows Becca, tweets and retweets all bach/ette stuff.  IMO, he wasn't mistaken.  It doesn't make sense for them to arrive in Miami at around 12:30 as was sleuthed out in the becca thread, then be seen in a hotel in Warsaw at around 8pm est on the 21st.  That person that saw them at the hotel even asked hotel staff who the group was.  IMO, it`s very reputable source.  IMO as per the schedule that I have had for a while, there would be filming on the 22nd with a date, then the 23rd(Rex's), 24th another individual date, then on the 25th, the circus date, then RC on the 26th.  I have had that for a while now.

The eyewitness definitely could have seen her. However, since he wasn't flying himself he would have been on the public side of the security checkpoint. For the girls to be on that side of security they would either to be just waiting to go through security which makes zero sense since they flew into the airport and would be simply waiting at another gate to catch their next flight or they were on the public side of security because they were waiting to depart the airport via car.

We don't know that the girls were for sure spotted at the hotel. We have an eyewitness who saw a group and was told it was for Bachelor filming. It could be a group there for filming but not the actual girls.

I still don't see why eyewitnesses are being considered more reliable than the picture evidence we have of the girls at the Indy airport on the 22nd. Many often say they will believe things regarding filming if there are pictures but when we have some they are considered incorrect? I'm just confused as to why that is.  
Here is the posts of leann's conversation with the guy on dm twitter. I think this may enlighten you.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/spa/breannalauren/36

IMO, looking at the Vancouver airport for example, the checked/security people are in one area. If you are going to meet someone and grab a bite to eat as he said, you can clear the checking point and sit there for your arrival.

IMO, RS has flubbed enough lately that I don't take that for evidence when there are the other factors involved. If it wasn't the women, then why was that lady told it was the women arriving? I know it makes things easier in a way to believe RS, but it really doesn't add up when you take everything else into acct. All IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
mindless wrote:

Well what I meant was that they probably arrived in Miami around noon on the 21st and were waiting for a ride out of there, to a hotel or where ever, when the tweeter saw them. Otherwise they would've been in the transfer area on the other side of security control and the man would've never ran into them, since he wasn't flying himself. Though I don't know what that airport is like, so can't say for certain. I do think they probably stayed a day in Miami with a handler for whatever reason while most of the crew were in Warsaw already filming random stuff and B roll. Wasn't it posted earlier somewhere that the filming in Warsaw was planned to start on the 23rd? That would be the dates I guess.

This actually makes a lot of sense. They fly into Miami on the 21st and are spotted by a guy just waiting for a client so it's very likely he wouldn't have gone past the security checkpoint for that. Ben would have most likely continued onto Indiana and the girls could have stayed the night in Miami. The next day (22nd), Ben is filming b-roll in Warsaw and the girls fly from Miami to Indy and then possibly to Fort Wayne. They are spotted the morning of the 23rd filming the "welcome" and the first date in Warsaw happen with Lauren B.
Just a question though....how do we recon a first hand account of seeing the women arrive at the hotel on the 21st?  To me, it really doesn't make sense that they'd stay in Miami when there are flights heading out from there to Indianapolis that afternoon.

In a way, I guess this is silly, but I do feel that they were filming a date on the 22nd.  Couple that with the airport sighting in Miami, the guest sighting that posted that the ladies arrived at the hotel at around 8pm on the 21st.  IMO, it's hard to ignore both those points.

Without a photo, we don't know that the hotel eyewitness saw the girls on the 21st. They were told the group of people was for the Bachelor filming but since there are around 100 people working on the show it could have been some of those people. There are several young female producers who could certainly look like contestants to some.

And for me, it's hard to ignore airport photos from the 22nd, the fact no girls were spotted filming the 22nd (for sure) and that the welcome was filmed the 23rd if they were all there on the 22nd.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

The girl on Amanda's IG picture is saying Ben's friends were at the bar last night.

Source: https://instagram.com/p/9KMf16QcG3/

kerriwilson wrote:@sorenseren yeah a friend of mine at the bar heard bens close friend say he really liked her. But then I saw that and right after they started filming her and Ben walking and holding hands. So fun to see and can't wait to see it all put together! I got some great pics. But won't post any until show airs

Another person commented and said Lauren was upset and getting cozy with a crew member.

kerriwilson wrote:She was getting cozy with a guy on the crew. I hope she doesn't get a rose.
sorenseren wrote:People said she was upset, so he was probably just comforting her. That's what the producers do. They're like therapists but at the same time evil laugh out loud @kerriwilson
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Those two just posted more.
kerriwilson wrote:@sorenseren I agree that they would keep it private if something going on. It just seemed weird. Apparently they were good together and kissed a lot. I know of one of his close buddies and his wife and maybe a couple other friends. Playin pool and havin a good time. Kid you not we were just driving and my husband just goes there is Ben.
sorenseren wrote:That's awesome! A lot of pictures and videos have come out from last night already, and it looks like Ben and Lauren had a sweet connection. Are you going to the carnival in town on Sunday? Ben is supposed to be there with another girl. @kerriwilson

Last edited by algold29 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added source)
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, the eye witness was really sure.  He follows Becca, tweets and retweets all bach/ette stuff.  IMO, he wasn't mistaken.  It doesn't make sense for them to arrive in Miami at around 12:30 as was sleuthed out in the becca thread, then be seen in a hotel in Warsaw at around 8pm est on the 21st.  That person that saw them at the hotel even asked hotel staff who the group was.  IMO, it`s very reputable source.  IMO as per the schedule that I have had for a while, there would be filming on the 22nd with a date, then the 23rd(Rex's), 24th another individual date, then on the 25th, the circus date, then RC on the 26th.  I have had that for a while now.

The eyewitness definitely could have seen her. However, since he wasn't flying himself he would have been on the public side of the security checkpoint. For the girls to be on that side of security they would either to be just waiting to go through security which makes zero sense since they flew into the airport and would be simply waiting at another gate to catch their next flight or they were on the public side of security because they were waiting to depart the airport via car.

We don't know that the girls were for sure spotted at the hotel. We have an eyewitness who saw a group and was told it was for Bachelor filming. It could be a group there for filming but not the actual girls.

I still don't see why eyewitnesses are being considered more reliable than the picture evidence we have of the girls at the Indy airport on the 22nd. Many often say they will believe things regarding filming if there are pictures but when we have some they are considered incorrect? I'm just confused as to why that is.  
Here is the posts of leann's conversation with the guy on dm twitter.  I think this may enlighten you.  

IMO, looking at the Vancouver airport for example, the checked/security people are in one area.  If you are going to meet someone and grab a bite to eat as he said, you can clear the checking point and sit there for your arrival.

IMO, RS has flubbed enough lately that I don't take that for evidence when there are the other factors involved.  If it wasn't the women, then why was that lady told it was the women arriving?  I know it makes things easier in a way to believe RS, but it really doesn't add up when you take everything else into acct.  All IMO.

I read the convo. The guy said he was waiting for a client and wanted to grab a bite to eat. That doesn't tell s he was on the passenger side of security. In the US, you have to be a ticketed passenger or have a special pass to get past security. If he was just grabbing a bite while waiting for a client he could have very easily been on the outside side of security where all airport visitors can be.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree because the same facts add up to a very different conclusion to me.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Here is the posts of leann's conversation with the guy on dm twitter.  I think this may enlighten you.  

IMO, looking at the Vancouver airport for example, the checked/security people are in one area.  If you are going to meet someone and grab a bite to eat as he said, you can clear the checking point and sit there for your arrival.

IMO, RS has flubbed enough lately that I don't take that for evidence when there are the other factors involved.  If it wasn't the women, then why was that lady told it was the women arriving?  I know it makes things easier in a way to believe RS, but it really doesn't add up when you take everything else into acct.  All IMO.

I read the convo. The guy said he was waiting for a client and wanted to grab a bite to eat. That doesn't tell s he was on the passenger side of security. In the US, you have to be a ticketed passenger or have a special pass to get past security. If he was just grabbing a bite while waiting for a client he could have very easily been on the outside side of security where all airport visitors can be.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree because the same facts add up to a very different conclusion to me.
Yep, true and maybe things will come out in the wash. It will be interesting to see if that "suspected B-Roll" actually turns out to be a date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:17 pm

algold29 wrote:The girl on Amanda's IG picture is saying Ben's friends were at the bar last night.

kerriwilson wrote:@sorenseren yeah a friend of mine at the bar heard bens close friend say he really liked her. But then I saw that and right after they started filming her and Ben walking and holding hands. So fun to see and can't wait to see it all put together! I got some great pics. But won't post any until show airs

Another person commented and said Lauren was upset and getting cozy with a crew member.

kerriwilson wrote:She was getting cozy with a guy on the crew. I hope she doesn't get a rose.
sorenseren wrote:People said she was upset, so he was probably just comforting her. That's what the producers do. They're like therapists but at the same time evil laugh out loud @kerriwilson
I don't know that I buy she was upset. Upset about? They kissed when the date was over and looked happy. Unless she was just faking with Ben the whole time. 

Anyway, it bodes well for her if she met some of his friends. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:19 pm

umngirl wrote:^And I believe the Indy airport pics from the evening of the 22nd and that the filming on the 22nd was simply b-roll with Ben. But that's JMO.

Like I said, they could have flown to Indy the 21st from Miami and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to Fort Wayne to get to Warsaw. If I'm not mistaken, we also don't have picture proof of the girls at the Miami airport. What if the eyewitness was mistaken?
This is what I think happened, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
I don't know that I buy she was upset. Upset about? They kissed when the date was over and looked happy. Unless she was just faking with Ben the whole time. 

Anyway, it bodes well for her if she met some of his friends. JMO.

I think she could have just been upset the date was over and she knows it will be a while before she sees Ben alone. I don't think it has to mean the date ended bad. Plus as others have said, everyone's interpretation of "upset" is different!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Imo if a crew member had to comfort her it's more than just missing him that caused the upset.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 pm

I seriously doubt that the girls would have gone to a hotel in Miami.  The guy said he saw Becca sitting down at the airport which would not happen unless you are waiting for a connecting flight.  Otherwise you disembark the flight and head to baggage claim. My 2 cents is that the travel from the Bahamas to Indiana took place on one long day.  For all I know it could have been planes, trains and automobiles!!    JMO

I also seriously doubt that Lauren would be flirting with a crew member and have made it to the F6.  Based on the photos of her and Ben together last night, they looked very happy and smitten.  If she was upset it seems as though it must have been about something else.  Time will tell.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:25 pm

algold29 wrote:The girl on Amanda's IG picture is saying Ben's friends were at the bar last night.

Wait..she was supposedly getting "cozy" with a crew member? Um, what?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001