SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:28 pm

algold29 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
I don't know that I buy she was upset. Upset about? They kissed when the date was over and looked happy. Unless she was just faking with Ben the whole time. 

Anyway, it bodes well for her if she met some of his friends. JMO.

I think she could have just been upset the date was over and she knows it will be a while before she sees Ben alone.  I don't think it has to mean the date ended bad.  Plus as others have said, everyone's interpretation of "upset" is different!
We'd have to see it for ourselves to really judge. 

Is there a public 1-on-1 today?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Are we talking about Lauren or Amanda here? I'm getting confusements.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1903

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:35 pm

As for the filming that Auntie has been talking about.... the IG discussion referenced about - on Amanda's- I'm not sure how to bring the reference over.... but this is the last comment on the IG:

kerriwilson@sorenseren I live a block away from where they are having the carnival so my son and I are planning on it. It's so fun living downtown with all of this going on. The dog walks are much more entertaining! They have been filming it there almost everyday this week.

So there has been filming all week, and clearly, since the participants were all in the Bahamas earlier in the week, they have been filming without them- probably trying to determine angles, etc. I believe there is an advance crew that goes to prepare.

IMO, the women that were seen in the Wyndham were part of the advance crew. They possibly dress differently than the everyday look in Warsaw (since they're from LA), and that difference led the aunt to think they were the b-ettes.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:38 pm

provenceguy wrote:Are we talking about Lauren or Amanda here? I'm getting confusements.

Lauren

But the comments were posted against a picture of Amanda though not about her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

I think they have the carnival date today.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 pm

algold29 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

It's actually on the 25th

Here's the listing of what's going on.

‘The Bachelor’ Hosts Warsaw Carnival Filming Event
October 22, 2015 1:51 PM avatarAlyssa Richardson  Updated: Oct 22, 2015 @ 1:54 PM

Ben Higgins

WARSAW — Those looking for a chance to be in the spotlight, or at least the fringes of it, look no further. “The Bachelor” will be hosting a public carnival in downtown Warsaw on Sunday, Oct. 25.

The event will be held on Buffalo Street and Main Street and check in will begin at 7 p.m. Guests must sign a release and obtain a wristband. No entry onto rides will be permitted without a wristband.

Rides will begin at 7:30 p.m. and are complimentary. Games and food will be available for purchase.

To receive a wristband, guests must be 18 years old or over, or they must have a legal guardian present. Additionally, guests must sign a release allowing the show to film them.

No clothing with logos and no jerseys are permitted at the event.

Ben Higgins, formerly of Warsaw, and recent contestant on “The Bachelorette,” will be bringing his search for love back home to Warsaw. On Sept. 24, a filming notification was submitted by NZK Productions, Inc., announcing the production company’s plans to film scenes for the reality show at the Kosciusko County Courthouse on Sunday, Oct. 25 and Monday, Oct. 26.

Scenes for the reality show will also be filmed at Rex’s Rendezvous from 5-11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23. Owner Robin Watters said “this is an event that is open to the public. Some seats are reserved, but I won’t let the bar get out of control.”

Scenes will be filmed of Higgins and other co-stars “eating dinner, playing pool, just enjoying themselves,” Watters said.

Several streets will be closed for a period of time to allow for filming to occur. Though streets will be closed, for the majority of the time sidewalks will be open. In addition, NZK will be employing security and placing barricades around the perimeter.

Closings include: North Buffalo Street, between West Center and West Main streets, from 12-4 p.m. Oct. 24; West Center Street, between North Buffalo and North Lake streets from 1 p.m. Oct. 24, to 6 a.m. on Oct. 27; the North Buffalo Street and West Center Street intersection from 1 p.m. on Oct. 24, to 6 a.m. Oct. 27; and the North Buffalo Street and West Main Street intersection, from 12 p.m. Oct. 24, to 6 a.m. Oct. 26, and from 6 p.m. Oct 26, to 6 a.m. Oct. 27.

http://www.inkfreenews.com/2015/10/22/the-bachelor-hosts-warsaw-carnival-filming-event/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 pm

algold29 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

The carnival date is on Sunday. 

If we get pics of the group date today, then that should give a good indication of who is getting the one on one tommorow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 pm

algold29 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

At a carnival being so public we should get pictures. I'm surprised we didn't get pics from inside the bar last night.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 pm

algold29 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

The carnival date is on Sunday according to his cousin.

Back to Lauren, she met his friends and at some point she was upset at the bar. Wonder what happened?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Like the posters were saying on the IG, I highly doubt Lauren and whoever "crew" they were talking about would openly act flirty in front of all those cameras, people, and possibly even Ben himself. They would have to be dumb as hell for that to happen IMO. So either the dude was comforting her, the woman doesn't know what cozy is, or she was just misreading it...or she may need some new prescription glasses. Lol But anyway, since Lauren apparently met his friends last night...that's REALLY good for her chances among all the other things that happened. And one of Ben's friends was heard saying he "really likes her." So...that's a bonus. It seems like whoever gets the carnival date is going to get to meet Ben's friends/family too, so that's already a bonus for that person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:54 pm

kerriwilsonSaw him on a date with her last night. She was super touchy with a guy on the filming crew. It was weird

The same person wrote this under Lauren's picture too. Hmmm?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Beagle wrote:kerriwilsonSaw him on a date with her last night. She was super touchy with a guy on the filming crew. It was weird

The same person wrote this under Lauren's picture too. Hmmm?
She also said she was upset under Lauren's photo but deleted it. I would of gotten a screenshot but I'm on my phone.

But like I said, the crew and Lauren can't possibly be THAT stupid. And don't they watch over them like a hawk anyway? Everyone around them sure did I'd assume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001