SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julz91 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Came across this tweet. Any clue what she could be talking about?

@NadiyaMarie: The fact the our city  is willingly lying for @benhiggi and the show @BachelorABC is a sad sad thing ... @Warsaw

Julz91

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Hum, I wonder too what she means. Why are there no photos from today's date? Wasn't this a public festival or something like that? Is the whole town in on this show? I am looking forward to some photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Hasnt this carnival been setup just for the show? Could she be upset about that?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Hum, I wonder too what she means.  Why are there no photos from today's date?  Wasn't this a public festival or something like that?  Is the whole town in on this show?  I am looking forward to some photos!

According to all the press releases they weren't letting anyone into the Carnival until 7pm Eastern time and then it would start up. So it most likely is just now in full swing.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ben seems to be in route. He looks thrilled. Lol
‏@orban2012 5m5 minutes ago

When your dad is driving "The Bachelor" around.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 CSM7lwiUEAEq0Lp

Ignore the rest as the poster took a screenshot of her phone.

Maybe he's thinking to himself, "I really wish I could just be alone with Becca on this date." fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 2498057887
Or he is thinking about free cotton candy and funnel cake! I know I would be!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Realme wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Hum, I wonder too what she means.  Why are there no photos from today's date?  Wasn't this a public festival or something like that?  Is the whole town in on this show?  I am looking forward to some photos!

According to all the press releases they weren't letting anyone into the Carnival until 7pm Eastern time and then it would start up.  So it most likely is just now in full swing.

Could they have prohibited them from using cameras/phones?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 pm

Probably because from the sounds of it (from some tweets I've read, etc.), it's being portrayed as a town fall fest.  This is simply for production, not a town tradition.  

And I've seen a few unhappy tweets from locals about road closures and being blocked access from their own streets and drives...so seems not all are thrilled that filming is in town and being an inconvience for them.

The carnival rides didn't didn't start running until 7:30, so things are just getting underway. Not sure if there is a stop before the carnival or if the carnival is the main portion of the date. Hopefully, we get some pics of Ben and the girls soon.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 pm

She just replied to someone.

@NadiyaMarie: @AftertheRose @benhiggi @BachelorABC @warsaw our "annual fall fest" is not annual in fact it's the first time we've had it.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Julz91 wrote:Came across this tweet. Any clue what she could be talking about?

@NadiyaMarie: The fact the our city  is willingly lying for @benhiggi and the show @BachelorABC is a sad sad thing ... @Warsaw

I've read quite a few tweets about Warsaw putting up the fake carnival and that it doesn't represent their real city.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
Realme wrote:

According to all the press releases they weren't letting anyone into the Carnival until 7pm Eastern time and then it would start up.  So it most likely is just now in full swing.

Could they have prohibited them from using cameras/phones?

That explains a lot.  Well, hopefully there will be some that sneak photos!  I will be checking back for them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Can some please check the tweeters username that posted Ben in the car? Page doesn't exist.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

David Slone ‏@TUNews_Slone  · 34m34 minutes ago   Warsaw, IN  
Last 2 people in line at Warsaw #Carnival came from Fort Wayne to see @benhiggi - #TheBachelor because they're #obsessed @chrisbonifield

What, Warsaw doesn't get traveling carnivals, ever? it seems like a fun event, and it's free. I hope that the townspeople enjoy it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001