SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:51 pm

^^ Last Chance Date.... the last one before Final Rose Ceremony.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 pm

tvwatcher27 wrote:Sorry, what does LCD stand for?

Last chance date
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tvwatcher27 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Okay thank you for explaining.

tvwatcher27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:18 pm

There doesnt' seem to be ANYTHING recent about Lauren on any thread. No itinerary, no news, no nothing. Is that normal for an F1? I still think Caila could have pulled this one out. IMO it seems she's used to getting what she wants and IMO if she wants to be the F1 she'll be able to find a way to get Ben to pick her. Also IMO if she isn't F1 and she wants to be the Bachelorette she'll find a way to accomplish that no matter what the history of previous Bachelorettes is. JMO she might feel like being the Bachelorette will make up for not being ben's F1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 pm

You can't make someone love you if they don't, no matter what you do. If Ben was smitten with Lauren half-way through filming, then Caila was only there to fill role at the end. It's a good sign that there's no word on Lauren. The F1 is usually MIA the longest.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:27 pm

In my experience of watching all the Bach/Ette seasons, TPTB decide which cast, which results, which storyline, which edit they want to portray.  Everyone else is just a moveable cast of characters.    JMO

I stand by my previous post. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:28 pm

^^^^Agreed. The f1 and the lead get a couple of days together essentially alone after filming. It is not always where the FRC was filmed- e.g. Ali and Roberto went to Moorea from Tahiti. Sean and Catherine did stay at the place which was his HQ for the final dates and for the FRC- but that's the anomaly- it was remote and not a resort, but rather a large house which had been rented. IMO they would stay away from a resort for these few days and stay at a villa which has more privacy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:There doesnt' seem to be ANYTHING recent about Lauren on any thread. No itinerary, no news, no nothing. Is that normal for an F1? I still think Caila could have pulled this one out. IMO it seems she's used to getting what she wants and IMO if she wants to be the F1 she'll be able to find a way to get Ben to pick her. Also IMO if she isn't F1 and she wants to be the Bachelorette she'll find a way to accomplish that no matter what the history of previous Bachelorettes is. JMO she might feel like being the Bachelorette will make up for not being ben's F1

Sorry but I don't see that happening particularly if she is F2 and filming usually starts the same week ATFR airs. Just not going to happen, imo, no matter how hard she works for it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:There doesnt' seem to be ANYTHING recent about Lauren on any thread. No itinerary, no news, no nothing. Is that normal for an F1? I still think Caila could have pulled this one out. IMO it seems she's used to getting what she wants and IMO if she wants to be the F1 she'll be able to find a way to get Ben to pick her. Also IMO if she isn't F1 and she wants to be the Bachelorette she'll find a way to accomplish that no matter what the history of previous Bachelorettes is. JMO she might feel like being the Bachelorette will make up for not being ben's F1

Sorry but I don't see that happening particularly if she is F2 and filming usually starts the same week ATFR airs. Just not going to happen, imo, no matter how hard she works for it.

I completely agree; that is why JoJo was let go at F3. The producers rather her than Caila. I think the fact there is debate about Caila's personality played into their decision. I do not have an opinion on her; I rather wait and see her on TV. But, the producers will pick an audience favorite. That is why Ben was chosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told "everyone" leaves today. Caila is expected in Ohio at 1am. I don't know if everyone includes Ben.

TY rose

If everyone is leaving today including Ben, then I do suspect the FRC was several days ago--Sunday, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told "everyone" leaves today. Caila is expected in Ohio at 1am. I don't know if everyone includes Ben.

TY rose

If everyone is leaving today including Ben, then I do suspect the FRC was several days ago--Sunday, IMO.

Maybe but why was CH still there on Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me. I could maybe see it being Tuesday and they were just finishing up things on Wednesday and leaving today.

I still think Jojo is the most likely lead candidate but feel at some point there will be a f2 who is the next lead. I think it all depends on their edit and how much the viewers like them. If they want her then she'll get an edit that works imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Don't know how this effects the schedule but photographer Matt Dunn was there at the Sandals Ochi all day (according to him) yesterday. He also worked on Juan Pablo's season.

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 1602a1
In Jamaica shooting for ABC today! Long day but amazing! #photographer #lovemyjob #longday #islandlife #jamaica #work

mattdunnphotography

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline