SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Yes, I agree. The flight indicates that unless Caila ends up being F2 vs F3. Then it certainly could be different.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 pm

I've thought the FRC was most likely the 18th ever since that interview with CH last Wednesday. It's possible it was the day before but not the 14th based on flights home, etc IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 pm

They actually do make the f3 stay around- and have at least since Emily's season (Sean)... or make them go on radio silence. But Kaitlyn had the privilege of being in Iowa for those 5 days.... at least Caila got to be on a beach.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:57 pm

If filming the FRC date is the 18th, then:

epi 9 FD:

11/5-6 arrive at resort
11/7 - FD1 - Caila - Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 - FD2 - Heli seen flying around resort
11/10 - day off
11/10 - Ochi Riviera ballroom closed off from before dinner till past midnight as tv filming was happening there - per source
11/11 - FD3
11/12 - RC - Caila eliminated

Finale

11/13 - MTP1
11/14 - MTP2
11/15 - LCD1
11/16 - LCD2
11/17 - day off
11/18 - FRC

This doesn't account for a few things:

on nov 10, the ballroom being closed for filming of a tv show. That ballroom was closed from before dinner till after midnight. The source knew this as the new arrivals usually have a dinner together on that day of the week and they had to do their dinner outside under tents.

If it was closed for filming(the only film crew there was for bach) then what kind of filming happened on what would of been a day off?

I was given other info from a source that doesn't reckon with the above schedule.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Can someone remind me where the FRC was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:08 pm

updated below

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 pm

sophienette wrote:Not sure if this is the best place, but here is the chart I just did... I know lots of info missing, going to look through threads now Smiley

Let me know if anything jumps out. order is somewhat random until we have a clearer picture of who left when!

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 110
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 210
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 310
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 410
Does the order matter? Because Leah and Lauren H were eliminated after Olivia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Updated below

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Twins in same limo as Ben was in Vegas, IMO. Per RS, he takes them to their mom's house and eliminates Haley there.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

bronco18 wrote:Twins in same limo as Ben was in Vegas, IMO. Per RS, he takes them to their mom's house and eliminates Haley there.

Yep..

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:48 pm

duplicate

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Latest:

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 111
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 2_2
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 3_2
photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 4_2

Yellow is what I got 3rd hand, believe most from RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline