SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:28 pm

General discussion for Ben Higgins. Sleuthing takes place in the thread titled Sleuthing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:25 am

He is a sweetheart!
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Screen11

Warning: prepare will be a long message. This is surreal but extremely exciting. To all the women who will be joining me on this experience...thank you for taking the time out of your lives to give this whole thing a shot. @nickviall thanks for being supportive and insightful through the last few days. @coachkbarnett and @sarah_barnett12 love you both and I appreciate you taking the whole day to take my mind off things. @shawn_booth18 and @kaitlynbristowe the shout outs helped I think...much love sent to you both. There are tons others to thank but those will come later. Finally, thanks to the lord above for being faithful.

Via https://instagram.com/p/6yj6UdmyyP/?taken-by=higgins.ben
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 am

He looks young . How old is he?

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Eb97c9
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  9zt107Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  XgicucFall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Oaw2uvFall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  2pqw5k8Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  30szzauFall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 am

indsayliles Couldn't be more excited for @higgins.ben to start his journey on #thebachelor! #AfterParadise 12min
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  11950565_1485274351789858_2062246701_n
http://websta.me/p/1059132844529017244_16321655
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:15 am

I hope they do a segment in Honduras, where the women have to leave all their make-up and fancy dresses aside and help build homes or schools for the poor/children, etc etc! Ben will truly have a chance to see the true colors, and what most of them are made of...true test for sure...plus they will help with what he is so passionately about Smiley

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:17 am

lovebites8727 wrote:He looks young . How old is he?

That baby face is my thing with Ben. I love, love, love what I have seen of him, and would date him in a heartbeat. However, as far as being the lead of this show is concerned, his baby face is "off" to me. It's like they have a "boy" playing a man's role. I can't even picture that innocent face making out with several women and leading them on....going into the fantasy suite (implied sex) with four girls, eeek!

I hope he grows a beard or something.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 am

I like Ben to be the next lead, hope his season is as good as Sean's.

BTW, this is the second appearance of Ben, does this make him a fame whore? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12 33m33 minutes ago
This guy has been an unbelievable friend and to now say he is #TheBachelor makes me happier than ever. Here we go
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CNOtj4TUYAABZ2-
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:50 am

peggy0221 wrote:I like Ben to be the next lead, hope his season is as good as Sean's.

BTW, this is the second appearance of Ben, does this make him a fame whore? cantstopl

cantstopl

I think we are all fame whores to some degree. Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  3806527698
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:51 am

bluwavz wrote:
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12 33m33 minutes ago
This guy has been an unbelievable friend and to now say he is #TheBachelor makes me happier than ever. Here we go
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CNOtj4TUYAABZ2-

Good indication he was very well liked by the producers.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:53 am

Am I the only one? You never know with Ben. He could pull some moves and turn out to be a "bad boy". giggling

Sometimes looks are deceiving. IMO.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:54 am

lovelove7 wrote:Am I the only one? You never know with Ben. He could pull some moves and turn out to be a "bad boy". giggling

Sometimes looks are deceiving. IMO.
I think Ben has an "edge" and we will get to see it on his season :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst