SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 pm

He looked REAL good on GMA. I was dying.

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:40 pm

So when is Ben's season going to air? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:49 pm

The first week of January usually so probably the 4th.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f49c

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Warsaw filming request dates...http://www.inkfreenews.com/2015/09/30/the-bachelor-submits-warsaw-filming-request/

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Bachinfo wrote:Warsaw filming request dates...http://www.inkfreenews.com/2015/09/30/the-bachelor-submits-warsaw-filming-request/

Thanks! So we are least going to get one public date to see by the end of October. It sounds to me that the RC might be at the courthouse that week. Maybe.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:23 pm

They requested to film there from October 24-26, so right before hometowns... don't tell me they're not going overseas until F3 again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:38 pm

That would seem strange if they didn't go out of the country much this season. They barely went out of the country the last two seasons (Chris and Kaitlyn.)

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:04 pm

It could be that they are moving toward meeting the family before the fantasy suites.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 am

In Ben's tagged photos on IG, there's a pic of him at UCLA. Don't know when it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:44 am

AmyB wrote:They requested to film there from October 24-26, so right before hometowns... don't tell me they're not going overseas until F3 again

I think it'll be more like this:
LA (Episodes 1-3)
Different U.S. City (Episode 4)
Outside the U.S. (Episodes 5-6)
Return to U.S. (Episode 7)
Hometowns (Episode 8)
Overseas (FS all the way to F1)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 am

RammerJammer91 wrote:
AmyB wrote:They requested to film there from October 24-26, so right before hometowns... don't tell me they're not going overseas until F3 again

I think it'll be more like this:
LA (Episodes 1-3)
Different U.S. City (Episode 4)
Outside the U.S. (Episodes 5-6)
Return to U.S. (Episode 7)
Hometowns (Episode 8)
Overseas (FS all the way to F1)
Wondering about Jasper, Alberta for out of USA destination? Noise about that or Vancouver. Still looking.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:45 am

Is Greece possible? That's where Ben said he wanted to go. I also hope they take them to a third world country, for the volunteering aspect. But they probably won't, because of the circumstances..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst