SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Juan Pablo's season had the best travel (in recent years) imo. It was a nice variety of places. South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, Miami, St. Lucia.

Oh, wow! Kind of wish I had watched his season now just for all that pretty.
It was really beautiful. Especially New Zealand. Ugh. I wanna go so bad. They went to South Korea episode 4. Vietnam episode 5. New Zealand episode 6. Miami episode 7. And St. Lucia for overnight dates and final dates/final rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:20 am

Bachelor New Zealand and his F1 are the cutest couple. Bachelorette Australia is airing now, and sleuthing confirms the FRC will be in New Zealand. Beautiful as are our Aussie and NZ posters. yes

I think they'll go somewhere hot, and tropical. It will be winter when it airs, and I look forward to seeing beaches and sun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor New Zealand and his F1 are the cutest couple. Bachelorette Australia is airing now, and sleuthing confirms the FRC will be in New Zealand. Beautiful as are our Aussie and NZ posters. yes

I think they'll go somewhere hot, and tropical. It will be winter when it airs, and I look forward to seeing beaches and sun.
Who do you thinks going somewhere hot this time? Ben said the one place he really wanted to go this season is Greece. Have they gone there before? Are his chances likely?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:30 am

When did Ben say he wanted to go to Greece? I don't recall any season where they went to Greece.

I think during CS season the focus was on him finding a wife and moving to Iowa (which isn't what he wanted at all) so they spent a lot of time in Iowa, where as I think, it's time for some place hot this time around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:When did Ben say he wanted to go to Greece? I don't recall any season where they went to Greece.

I think during CS season the focus was on him finding a wife and moving to Iowa (which isn't what he wanted at all) so they spent a lot of time in Iowa, where as I think, it's time for some place hot this time around.
I don't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was a video though. It was after he was announced The Bachelor.

The girls on Chris' season were just stuck in the mid west. I guess Farmer Chris' season was a downer all around. teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:21 am

On Chris' season they went to Bali for fantasy suite dates. I think the fantasy suite dates are always in a hot location if I'm not mistaken. 

I've not seen Juan Paplo's season but all the locations you describe must be the reason his season is slightly more expensive than all the other seasons on iTunes laugh out loud.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 am

umngirl wrote:^Sean's was epi 1-4 in LA, 5 in Montana, 6 in Canada, 7 in St. Croix, 8 HTD, 9 and finale in Thailand.

Thanks for setting that straight. I should have googled it, or just asked you as our resident Lowe expert! teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

I miss the seasons where thye did the epi's 5-7 overseas somewhere. Even if I wasn't enjoying the lead or cast, the travel was great compared to some recent seasons. I don't think they have ever been to Greece and it would be beautiful so fingers-crossed.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:28 am

IA Northstargirl, that's what kept me watching the Prince because of Italy. Plus like you say there are so many other gorgeous places they've been to it's nice to see other cities/countries. Greece I would thoroughly enjoy as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:55 am

rhondam wrote:On Chris' season they went to Bali for fantasy suite dates. I think the fantasy suite dates are always in a hot location if I'm not mistaken. 

I've not seen Juan Paplo's season but all the locations you describe must be the reason his season is slightly more expensive than all the other seasons on iTunes laugh out loud.
Ben F's season the FD and LCD etc were in Switzerland. COLD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:
rhondam wrote:On Chris' season they went to Bali for fantasy suite dates. I think the fantasy suite dates are always in a hot location if I'm not mistaken. 

Ben F's season the FD and LCD etc were in Switzerland. COLD.

Memories, Switzerland was beautiful, riding on trains taking in the scenery, picnics in fields with cows, and hot tubs surrounded by snow.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:46 pm

^^  Don't forget the snow angels and black dress at FRC.  giggling   New season.  New Ben.

Gotta say it.  I haven't been this excited for a Bachelor season since Brad 2.0.  There is something about Mr. Higgins I like a whole lot!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:51 pm

I don't want to see any snow or cold weather. Jillian had ice castles and snowshoeing dates if IRC.

I always enjoy Bora Bora. JPG's season was the best IMO for destinations.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst