SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Didn't Kaitlyn scr*w that up for us? Were they not supposed to go to Patagonia on her season?

That's what the ABC exec told Juliet/Jacoby of Grantland podcasts, but RS did a follow-up and he said it had nothing to do with the Nick sex. Things just fell through.

That would have been wonderful to see.
I don't know that RS knows the truth on that.

I tend to agree with you Kasha. Are we aware of any other instance when "things fall through" at the last minute? I would think the producers lock these kind of things down well ahead of time. Barring any natural disaster, illness, travel difficulties, I don't see things just falling through. On the other hand, I don't think we have ever had a lead who so blatantly disregarded rules about spending time/having sex with her guys or an F1 who was so paranoid and demanding.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:06 pm

I guess we'll never know! Just know that the ABC exec who told them that Patagonia plans fell through because of Nick sex was the same one who told them that Kaitlyn/Ben sex absolutely happened. I know a lot of people were reluctant to believe the latter, so I don't know if that impacts whether or not you believe him about the reasons about Patagonia not happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Anyway, they should be traveling soon, right? I hope Ben doesn't get jipped with the locations. He was already on Kaitlyn's low-budget season. He deserves good locations!

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 am

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that there is a rose ceremony every 4 days, so essentially 4 days per episode. If that is in fact true, then we had one rose ceremony last Friday, another one on Tuesday, and another one tonight. So if 3 episodes/rose ceremonies are in the can, then they should start traveling tomorrow (start of episode 4). Frustrating that there has been so little about the dates on SM sad

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:53 am

That seems to be right about the early episodes before they travel, jen10s. It does seem to be pretty quiet on SM so far.

I don't know if RS was right but it never made sense for them to cancel a location just because Kaitlyn had sex with Nick. It's not like it hasn't happened before, just this time they chose to highlight it. They could have done what they did just as easily at the next location imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:11 pm

This is my first time on here so thought I would share some interesting info I discovered. I was looking through Ben's instagram from when he was in Austin, Texas for the top golf event. There is a pic of him with 2 of his buddies at what looks to be a bar. Ben is sitting on the back of a chair at the table with his arm around one of his buddies. Then if you look at his friend's wife's instagram bradeeconley95 you will see her and one of the other wives at the same bar and they are with Ben's former girlfriend Shaelin Adams. She's the one he talked about with Kaitlyn. Therefore, they were all there together. However she doesn't seem to be with the group when they all went to Gruene, Tx that same weekend.

Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Welcome to you, TrixieWelcome1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Trixie wrote:This is my first time on here so thought I would share some interesting info I discovered.  I was looking through Ben's instagram from when he was in Austin, Texas for the top golf event.  There is a pic of him with 2 of his buddies at what looks to be a bar.  Ben is sitting on the back of a chair at the table with his arm around one of his buddies.  Then if you look at his friend's wife's instagram bradeeconley95 you will see her and one of the other wives at the same bar and they are with Ben's former girlfriend Shaelin Adams.  She's the one he talked about with Kaitlyn.  Therefore, they were all there together.  However she doesn't seem to be with the group when they all went to Gruene, Tx that same weekend.
Hello!! Welcome!! We've actually discovered that around the time that it happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Ok thanks - thought I was on to something new! LOL

Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Trixie wrote:Ok thanks - thought I was on to something new! LOL
No you're good! :Nod: Thanks for being on the lookout!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:54 pm

starwelcome Trixie

Good for you for sleuthing that out! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:04 pm

I remember some interview that CH gave where he said that because of Kaitlyn doing her own thing and hyper emotionality that they (TPTB) had to reorganize the season mid stride in Ireland.  I assume Patagonia got scraped at that time and that was why they stayed longer in Ireland and then went to Utah for the home towns. I believe with all the cast instability they rushed the season to the fantasy suites and limited hometowns to ensure the lead and F1 did not have an epic melt down before they got a FR ceremony filmed. JMO

I would think that Ben is a rule follower and that his season will have some kind of expanded travel schedule.  I will be shocked if his "proposal" is at the mansion.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst