SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:11 am

I love how Ben's biggest flaw thus far is that his teeth aren't perfectly straight giggling

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 pm

everything about Ben is adorbs except for his HUGE Sasquatch feet! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
Siah wrote:He is a sweetheart!
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Screen11

Via https://instagram.com/p/6yj6UdmyyP/?taken-by=higgins.ben

See bottom row of his teeth not perfectly straight. He is still adorable in spite of this fact! Hugesmile

Awwww Rolly you just crushed my perfect teeth image, laugh out loud! Hopefully he will not be opening his mouth like that too oft during the show... unless it is just while he is making-out with the girls, we don't have to see them at least giggling

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Testing

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:20 pm

I hope we pass. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope we pass. affraid

I would take this test pass/fail if I were you. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 pm

But that will screw up my GPA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:10 pm

@benhiggi: ppl have voiced dissatisfaction with dream version of me. I'll try talking to him again, I apologize on his behalf

He is SO INSANELY charming and adorable. Those girls are finally going to have a reason to act freaking cahrazyyyy over the lead and it'll make complete and utter sense.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Love his sense of humor.   :yes:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:52 pm

@CarlyMcCloud: So jealous of the girl that ends up with @benhiggi
@benhiggi: Don't be too jealous, I am a night sweater sometimes...and I sleep during movies

He's so cute  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Alanna wrote:@benhiggi: ppl have voiced dissatisfaction with dream version of me. I'll try talking to him again, I apologize on his behalf  

He is SO INSANELY charming and adorable. Those girls are finally going to have a reason to act freaking cahrazyyyy over the lead and it'll make complete and utter sense.

Right? I can just see all of Jake, Ben F, and JP's girls going "THIS is what you could have given us, Fleiss! We had to fight over that, when someone like this existed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Alanna wrote:@benhiggi: ppl have voiced dissatisfaction with dream version of me. I'll try talking to him again, I apologize on his behalf  

He is completely and utterly loveable. If only I was insane enough to go to the casting call in my city.... :rosiecolored
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst