SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:32 am

This season is making me feel old but it's quite alright. I've already accepted it laugh out loud on a side note Tenley will have a great time watching this season and seeing all of the girls quite a bit younger than her

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:55 am

loveactually9 wrote:This season is making me feel old but it's quite alright. I've already accepted it laugh out loud  on a side note Tenley will have a great time watching this season and seeing all of the girls quite a bit younger than her
I was actually thinking this the other day. Tenley is probably going to feel some type of way when she realizes all these girls are a good 5 or 6 or 7 years younger than her. I'm sure that's a sting.. I wonder if she'll feel old then.. Or maybe like a "cougar".  villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:00 am

Also, dang those people commenting on the photos are harsh. The only people who got "yay's" are JoJo and Jen. The others were "nay" after "nay".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 am

california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:This is hilarious. I'm reading the bachnation IG spoilers account, and there's always a few comments under each girls photo saying "too young". These people are in for a rude awakening when they watch the show and realize the contestants are all about 25..

I'm sure that there were older contestants early on, but Ben eliminated them all. This is the youngest cast we've had in a while...probably since Jesse's season. It does seem a little strange, I'm sure, since last year's final couple was in their 30s and this time the final girl is probably 23-25. It's freaking me out, since this is the first time that a winner is going to be my age or younger! I remember kind of watching Aaron's season when I was like 12 and thinking how crazy old these people were, haha.

(imo)

omg i know, i feel old because i think of this show as "ladies in their late 20's and early 30's who are still single". and i'm like "okay, im good" and now there are girls younger than me who could potentially become engaged and i'm watching single and watching netflix. laugh out loud

I know!! There's definitely something wrong when you start envying women on this show. It's just that watching Gilmore girls on repeat is so much more fun than going out and meeting guys. And, I never meet guys like Ben, Jared, and cupcake anyways...maybe I should get my application in for the next bachelor season?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:42 am

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I'm sure that there were older contestants early on, but Ben eliminated them all. This is the youngest cast we've had in a while...probably since Jesse's season. It does seem a little strange, I'm sure, since last year's final couple was in their 30s and this time the final girl is probably 23-25. It's freaking me out, since this is the first time that a winner is going to be my age or younger! I remember kind of watching Aaron's season when I was like 12 and thinking how crazy old these people were, haha.

(imo)

omg i know, i feel old because i think of this show as "ladies in their late 20's and early 30's who are still single". and i'm like "okay, im good" and now there are girls younger than me who could potentially become engaged and i'm watching single and watching netflix. laugh out loud

I know!! There's definitely something wrong when you start envying women on this show. It's just that watching Gilmore girls on repeat is so much more fun than going out and meeting guys. And, I never meet guys like Ben, Jared, and cupcake anyways...maybe I should get my application in for the next bachelor season?

Me either. I must be doing something wrong? I obviously need to go on a reality show to find boyfriend. I just need to figure out what my schtick is going to be. Who wants to help me with my audition video? villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 2498057887
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:02 am

Just think, blu - if all goes well, by this time next year, you and I could be fighting each other for Ben's ex-girlfiend's ex-boyfriend! Dare to dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

(imo)

Lol, I could relate!! We needed to submit our applications like yesterday!! They're only gonna get younger and younger! Haha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 am

Keepbylauren just started following jensav11 and jubilee1991 so I think she has definitely been eliminated

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 am

I just saw that and she liked one of Jubilee's pics too. Yeah, she's gone. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 am

Good work, guys! Crazy how things change in a few days. So, Leah and Lauren h seem to be gone, right? I wonder who the third girl to be eliminated is.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 am

For all those concerned at least this decreases the blonde to brunette ratio laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 am

Unless caila or Jojo get eliminated too, haha. I don't think Jojo will but it's hard to know with caila right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst