SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Maybe it's just me but I'm getting less and less excited because I just don't think any of these girls are good enough for Ben. Wouldn't it be a twist when the season starts and we realize he's not Mr. Perfect and that these girls are plenty good enough for him laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Nobody is perfect and pretty sure that Ben would not think of himself that way either. By putting this guy on a pedestal we would be short changing our own enjoyment of watching this season.
If he is even 20% better than his predecessor we should be good to go. At least I will.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:32 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Caila, girlfriend... hmmm But honestly, who knows what really went down and the same can be said for the guy Olivia allegedly dumped. When was final casting done?

Final Casting was in the beginning of august.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 pm

I had favorites based on the little info we had, but I am not jumping to any conclusions. I am waiting until we see them in action. I think Ben has a good head on his shoulder and will pick who he feels is best for him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had favorites based on the little info we had, but I am not jumping to any conclusions. I am waiting until we see them in action. I think Ben has a good head on his shoulder and will pick who he feels is best for him.

ITA Nutty. I plan on waiting until I see them on the show and with Ben before I decide who I do or don't like. Since Ben's 26 I don't have any problem with him having younger women in the f6. I'm sorry that Olivia and Lauren H have gone so will be interested to see what happens in the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had favorites based on the little info we had, but I am not jumping to any conclusions. I am waiting until we see them in action. I think Ben has a good head on his shoulder and will pick who he feels is best for him.

Yep!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Maybe it's just me but I'm getting less and less excited because I just don't think any of these girls are good enough for Ben. Wouldn't it be a twist when the season starts and we realize he's not Mr. Perfect and that these girls are plenty good enough for him laugh out loud

I'm sure that will happen - whenever a lead is universally loved pre-season, people are always disappointed to find out he has faults like the rest of us. Like, it's funny if you go back and read Ben F's pre-season sleuthing threads where everyone was convinced he would pick a cute, funny, sweet girl like Ashley H and how great he's be at weeding out the drama girls. I'm sure it was the same with guys like Jason and Bob. I don't even think that Ben F or Jason did anything bad, it's just that it takes very little to turn the tide. For example, if Ben dumps a single mother with two kids in favor of a model wannabe, I'm sure he'll get crap for that. I think he's a good guy, but I just don't think he's Mr. Perfect; I just think that after all dealing with all the unemployed, unattractive, inarticulate, fame-hungry, players, when we get a Bachelor who has a job and can speak in full sentences, we're like "OMG. He's the best man who's ever lived!", haha. When he's really just a normal guy.

I personally don't see Ben as out of anyone's league TBH. They're all about the same attractiveness level as him and many of the girls have the same education as he has and have well-playing jobs like him.

(all imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:50 pm

I don't get it. This isn't a show about a romance picked for viewers' desire. It's not a success based on the main choosing the fan favorite. 
It's a dating experiment. The lead starts out with a group of prospective opposite sex cast and whittle the group down to the end hoping to come away with a love match. 
It really shouldn't matter who the lead chooses, IMO. What's amazing is if the lead actually finds a real match. This is how I've always viewed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_girl Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:59 pm

As I mentioned yesterday, I think Lauren B. (Bushnell) is going to be in the F4. And now that Olivia is out (I am shocked) I think Lauren may be F!. Becca will make F4 but that is it. I don't see him with Caila (her photos are definitely model wanna be), JoJo has reality TV all over her (and past experience), I just don't see him with Emily (again reality TV wanna be), and I am not sure a 26 year old wants to date a single mom with two kids (one maybe) even though I think Amanda is striking! My pick for F4 - Becca (producer pick), JoJo (producer pick), Emily (producer pick), and Lauren B.
But of course JMHO

southern_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

They're all reality tv wannabe's IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't get it. This isn't a show about a romance picked for viewers' desire. It's not a success based on the main choosing the fan favorite. 
It's a dating experiment. The lead starts out with a group of prospective opposite sex cast and whittle the group down to the end hoping to come away with a love match. 
It really shouldn't matter who the lead chooses, IMO. What's amazing is if the lead actually finds a real match. This is how I've always viewed it.
:yes: Well said!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_girl Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:33 pm

I would like to go on record saying I wish he would have been more interested in some of the brunettes (who kept their color) that he had. Some of those girls looked very natural, pretty, normal, and down to earth. Instead he has a group of mostly blond model/TV star girls. I hope to be proven wrong by Ben once we watch the show and get to know the girls.

southern_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst