SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:53 pm

rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Let's be honest here, this show disappoints more times than not. One bachelor has married his final pick. One! I don't think it's fair to expect too much. Especially with Ben, who apparently knocked all the other girls out of his mind epsiode 4 or 5. Just sayin. IMO.
True about Lauren and Olivia looking similar and the above statement is true too, I just remember Ben sitting there telling us viewers that he wanted to get married, wanted to have kids soon, all of his good friends already were.  no idea But no doubt he could be a little less enthusiastic about the process today!
That has nothing to do with Ben IMO. It's the other girl. Whoever he possibly ends up engaged to. And the situation as well. A lot of people who have done this show have genuinely wanted to get married, etc. but once the real world sets in...the situation is not what they anticipated or wanted, and so on and so forth. So again, this has nothing to do with Ben at this point.

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Yes Juan was so into Sharleen right out of the limo, and gave her the fir, but she wasn't feeling it and eliminated herself before hometown dates. The only time Juan showed genuine emotions
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:27 pm

Ok so it's all on the F1 imo or so it would seem from my limited knowledge. Well let's hope Lauren (my opinion) or whoever he is apparently smitten with, feels the same way!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Let's be honest here, this show disappoints more times than not. One bachelor has married his final pick. One! I don't think it's fair to expect too much. Especially with Ben, who apparently knocked all the other girls out of his mind epsiode 4 or 5. Just sayin. IMO.
True about Lauren and Olivia looking similar and the above statement is true too, I just remember Ben sitting there telling us viewers that he wanted to get married, wanted to have kids soon, all of his good friends already were.  no idea But no doubt he could be a little less enthusiastic about the process today!

That has nothing to do with Ben IMO. It's the other girl. Whoever he possibly ends up engaged to. And the situation as well. A lot of people who have done this show have genuinely wanted to get married, etc. but once the real world sets in...the situation is not what they anticipated or wanted, and so on and so forth. So again, this has nothing to do with Ben at this point.

I don't think it's fair to say the relationship working is all on the f1 or who he choses. I believe it's how in love they both are with each other and are willing to compromise and want to navigate the challenges of their relationship in the real world imo
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:21 pm

rhondam wrote:Ok so it's all on the F1 imo or so it would seem from my limited knowledge. Well let's hope Lauren (my opinion) or whoever he is apparently smitten with, feels the same way!
Nooooo. It's on both of them. And the situation. Which like I said, is the "main" problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:25 pm

mysthelma wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I don't think it's fair to say the relationship working is all on the f1 or who he choses. I believe it's how in love they both are with each other and are willing to compromise and want to navigate the challenges of their relationship in the real world imo
I never sad it was all on the final 1. The poster was talking about Ben wanting children, marriage, etc. I'm saying at this point, it's whoever he gets engaged to (if he does) and then it's the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:36 pm

There is a thread to discuss statistical information. Thanks to AL who has been posting all sorts of information plus there are plenty of long time sleuthers here who know a lot of the information off the top of their heads as well. Take these discussions to this thread.

Statistics Previous Seasons TB and The 'ette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
rhondam wrote:Ok so it's all on the F1 imo or so it would seem from my limited knowledge. Well let's hope Lauren (my opinion) or whoever he is apparently smitten with, feels the same way!
Nooooo. It's on both of them. And the situation. Which like I said, is the "main" problem.

I agree, it's just not really a show that's designed to create long-term relationships. Probably why shows like The biggest loser and Survivor have created more marriages than The bachelor. Because they actually get to spend a lot of time with each other! It's just a lot of work to make an engagement work with someone you've only gone on 4-5 dates with and don't know all that well. I think that Ben is probably one of the more genuine male leads we've had, in terms of actually wanting to get married in the near future. He's probably close to Jason and Sean in that regard. However, I do think that other leads have genuinely fallen in love and wanted to make it work with their f1, but it turned out that they just didn't know each other that well and it was infatuation, not true love. It's really too soon to say right now what will happen with Ben. Personally I'm a bit of a cynic and never think it'll work out, so I'm always pleasantly surprised and happy when it does! Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:52 pm

^ This ^ Good PostI agree
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:34 pm

All i can think today is which of bens girls will end up dating one of kaitlyns guys. Sad to think that they are not there for ben but rather for the being next lead, dating on BIP/other bachelor nation contestants, product placement (themselves) etc.. By now all applicants know that it is a slam dunk that it is one of those 3 options and not the lead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:All i can think today is which of bens girls will end up dating one of kaitlyns guys. Sad to think that they are not there for ben but rather for the being next lead, dating on BIP/other bachelor nation contestants, product placement (themselves) etc.. By now all applicants know that  it is a slam dunk that it is one of those 3 options and not the lead.
That's true. Most of these people come for the exposure, experience, opportunities, and the chance at being the next lead. I don't think they necessarily care about dating anyone in the franchise...unless, it gives them any of the former things. Actually, I don't think a lot of these people even care, at least this season about the guys on the previous bachelorette season, because everyone was lusting after Ben H (and Ben Z and Cupcake who are the only two guys left that were hot tickets.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 pm

I think post filming the true colours come out. There are those like Cupcake, and Jared who are hot items and are invited to various events. They graciously accept and are not in your face.

Others, even leads, CS to name a few just won't go away and will do whatever it takes to stay relevant. Even though they aren't.

I was enjoying my Sunday coffee catching up on posts streaming my local AM radio, and who comes on being interviewed? Chris Soules. I have no idea when that was done but the jist of it was, he'll always be a farmer. He farms with his Mom and Dad and maybe one other employee. He's not in it for fame, and that was never his intention. Huh uh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst