SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Richie's limo exist and M&G where he talks in past tense VO out of limo (Snez did the same thing).

Richie says, "When I got out of that limo I was sweating bullets. First thing you see is Sam in that red dress and yeah... Wow! Aaaah! She just took my breath away. What a stunner!"

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Richie's Ep 1 Cocktail Party Time with Sam:
Sam asks Richie how he is feeling... Aww. Shows she was thinking about him.
Richie is embarrased about how many times he said, "Cool Bananas" at M&G to Sam...

"Bananas are cool"  giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 pm

I like more color!..And to me he is too vanilla. Sasha, Dave or Michael are more my taste, but.... it has to be Sam's taste, so who knows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes !
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:46 pm

I guess for me, what matters most is if a person is genuine.

I think Richie is genuine and that's why I like him most.
I also think he likes Sam the most and is most genuine about her, imo.

This ITM in Ep 1 highlights how caring and observant Richie is of Sam and continues to be (even at Ep 2 RC he was worried the most about her when David did his spiel).

The timing of this ITM is interesting too b/c it is in between Sam talking about falling in love and meeting someone.
Also interesting to note, this ITM of Richie's was filmed later (background and hair is different from other ITM's with him wearing his Ep 1 suit).
... It's things like this that make me think Richie could be F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:03 pm

@in_denial in Australia briefs defintely does not mean boxers - sorry. Boxers here can be either the short or long shorts so Richie is definitely a 'y-front tighty whitey' guy giggling

AAL - Richie also seems like the "real deal" to me to and is so observant with everything about Sam. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with him as, whilst Sam obviously likes him, she doesn't seem to get the "girlie" reaction I see when she speaks to Sasha or Michael. I'm wondering if Richie is the one that 'sneaks' up her???

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Schmoobag wrote:AAL - Richie also seems like the "real deal" to me to and is so observant with everything about Sam.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with him as, whilst Sam obviously likes him, she doesn't seem to get the "girlie" reaction I see when she speaks to Sasha or Michael. I'm wondering if Richie is the one that 'sneaks' up her???
ITA.  :yes: IMO, if Richie is F1 it will be because he was the one that was always there for Sam - from the very start.  :Nod:
From the moment Richie met her, he was looking out for her and observant (when he asked Sam if she was cold).

Ep 2 RC, Richie was the most caring out of all the guys.
... Every one of the guys except for Richie had a smile on their face (awkwardness, etc) when David was going into her but Richie was concerned the whole time.
... I loved his response to her when she walked back to the guys... "Hey Sam" "That was pretty brave" "I think you deserve better than that".

Which brings me to this: Can I just say I love Richie's voice and how he says Sam's name?  beatingheart
And Richie has the most VO in the season promo and last guy to be VO in season promo talking TO Sam (like Snez did).

Video clip of Sam telling Sam she is brave and deserves better

Loved Richie's caring face for Sam. He looked like he wanted to just hug her. Protective instincts already and yet still in awe of her. #TeamRichie  beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 pm

Schmoobag wrote:@in_denial in Australia briefs defintely does not mean boxers - sorry.  Boxers here can be either the short or long shorts so Richie is definitely a 'y-front tighty whitey' guy giggling

AAL - Richie also seems like the "real deal" to me to and is so observant with everything about Sam.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with him as, whilst Sam obviously likes him, she doesn't seem to get the "girlie" reaction I see when she speaks to Sasha or Michael. I'm wondering if Richie is the one that 'sneaks' up her???

@Schmoobag and @in_denial

It's so funny that you have brought the subject of undies up. Just last weekend I was at a dinner where there was a heated debate about what a mans' underwear says about him. And yes we are a little off beat in New Zealand! 

We all had slight variations of the same thing but generally it was agreed that a man who wears tighty whiteys is someone who is down to earth and doesn't care about following trends and is true to himself. However, one friend did insist that man who still wear briefs can't let go of things - they wore them when they were little boys when their Mums bought them and they'll wear them to their grave. 

Apologies for going so off topic - just thought it was interesting.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Schmoobag wrote:@in_denial in Australia briefs defintely does not mean boxers - sorry.  Boxers here can be either the short or long shorts so Richie is definitely a 'y-front tighty whitey' guy giggling

AAL - Richie also seems like the "real deal" to me to and is so observant with everything about Sam.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with him as, whilst Sam obviously likes him, she doesn't seem to get the "girlie" reaction I see when she speaks to Sasha or Michael. I'm wondering if Richie is the one that 'sneaks' up her???

Damn! I am in Australia and I thought the same. Briefs really are a no go zone for me...blame our former PM and his budgie smugglers!

In all seriousness, I can see him as F1. He seems lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:02 am

blame our former PM and his budgie smugglers! wrote:

rotfl @in_denial - totally agree.

I'll give Richie the benefit of the doubt on his briefs cos he comes across as so genuine!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:11 am

Schmoobag wrote:

rotfl @in_denial - totally agree.

I'll give Richie the benefit of the doubt on his briefs cos he comes across as so genuine!

@Schmoobag and @in_denial

Yes totally! Us Kiwis had a good laugh at Tony and his budgie smugglers! 

But the real blame should go to David Beckham for making Boxer briefs look soooo sexy! 

However, maybe Richie just needs the guiding hand of a good woman to sort out his undie issue.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am

marysegap wrote:I like more color!..And to me he is too vanilla.  Sasha, Dave or Michael are more my taste, but.... it has to be Sam's taste,  so who knows Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes !

I usually prefer dark guys but there is something about Richie that I find very attractive (other than his wearing briefs! giggling )

I remember reading (somewhere) that the guy she picks is not her usual type? In this case, I really think Richie could be F1. I don't believe she will pick Michael despite having dated sportsmen before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 am

Well @Katiebelle - if her dealing with David last night was any indication Richie better treat her right and if she wan'ts boxers he better get boxers cantstopl

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine