SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:00 pm

shadylaine wrote:Like so many of the podcasters... I am so TEAMRICHIE and believe their kiss/date really looked like two people falling in love aka 'goosebumps' but something in my head keeps saying 'michael is f1'. however when sam was on fitzy and wippa she did say  u can see by their personalities in ep 1 who she who she suits and is her f1. I watched the first ep again and I don't remember if it was tim's season or juan pablos in the usa's season but at the final rose the host says 'can you spot the clues from the first ep?' and it maybe im just totally reading into it for nothing but things i noticed in the first ep abt richie even though he did have as much screen time to chat chat with sam are;

1. richie was the first bachelor to be introduced in promos
2. he was also the last bachelor to meet sam
3. when richie walks inside... sam looks back at him
4. sam and richie have good banter at their meeting
5. when richie is chosen and he said 'crickey'... sam was giggling

i don't know... my heart really wishes its richie but if its not i really hope he finds happiness... hes such as coolbanannas guy =P <3
starwelcome @shadylaine Awesome first post  bestbud!

I am soooo #TeamRichie too!!  cheerleader
I can see Richie as F1 but have resigned myself to heartbreak just in case. sad

I happen to know that Michael doesn't win so I am not too focused on him because of this. The spoiler I have is from someone who knows him personally and I was given evidence that is, to me, 100% that shows he doesn't win. I cannot share it on here as I promised not to, only that I could state that this is a guarantee that Michael is not F1 (and I will bet the farm he isn't, I am 100% sure). As always, when it comes to inside info, etc, it can be chosen to be believed or not. It does help me a lot though with this info since I can now just stress about 2 options instead of 3. laugh out loud

Now I just am stressing as to where Richie ends up... #TeamRichieForever
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:04 pm

I am appreciative that you shared. Smiley  I have done less than zero sleuthing here, but I do quietly follow along and appreciate all the sleuthing and sharing.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Bringing over here so can be a part of Richie's thread.
... I will start posting s/caps from 1st ep onwards that relate to Richie in the next few days the way I did with Heather.
... Even if he is not F1, I think it would be nice to see his story/journey in s/caps unfold...
... Who knows... a year from now we could be finishing watching him as bachelor if he gets the gig and is not F1.

Summary of "Love Blossoms" theme and related to Richie:

1. The theme for Sam Frost before she even started filming and then also when the premiere was about to begin is "Will love blossom".

2. Richie is the only guy who has gotten the words "love blossom" in his caption for official Bette Aussie photos.

3. Richie is either F1, F2, F3 and most media are #TeamRichie and TBAU official accounts captioned Richie's first date with "love blossoming" and the theme for Sam is "Will love blossom"

4. For comparison, Snez was F1 and most media were #TeamSnez and TBAU official accounts captioned Snez's first date with "love blooming" and was captioned on her dates and that was the theme for Sam Wood's season, "Will love bloom". Snez was the only woman who had love blooming captioned on her pics.

5. Tweets by official Bette AU and "Love Blossom" theme:
@BacheloretteAU  10h10 hours ago
Could love be blossoming between Sam and Richie? Catch-up:  http://bit.ly/BacheloretteCatchUp … #BacheloretteAU

‏@BacheloretteAU  Sep 22
Tonight is the night... We can't wait to watch (love) blossom! (rose emoji) The #BacheloretteAU, tonight 7.30 on TEN!

@BacheloretteAU  Sep 15
Will love blossom for Sam Frost? Just one week to go to the #BacheloretteAU 7.30 Wednesday and Thursday on TEN!

@BacheloretteAU  Sep 5
Will love blossom for @Sam_Frost on #BacheloretteAU - 7.30 Weds & Thurs from Sept 23.  RSVP: http://on.fb.me/1g2p2u4

@BacheloretteAU  Apr 28
We can reveal that Australia's first Bachelorette is Sam Frost! Can love blossom a 2nd time around? #BacheloretteAU

6. Bette official IG and FB video of Richie and "Love blossom" caption:

other:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Is this Richard sister?

https://instagram.com/p/2fvIB_qIl6/

Here he is at her party 1 w ago.
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 11849867_1650027088547840_1049417979_n

He has another twitter account that locked?
Richie Strahan Protected Tweets  
@rb2qik

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:38 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2D31B64800000578-3268752-image-a-30_1444603519228
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3268752/Off-camera-laugh-new-Sam-Frost-video-fans-claiming-Bachelorette-winner-Richie-Strahan.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:54 pm

ElonM wrote:Is this Richard sister?

https://instagram.com/p/2fvIB_qIl6/

Here he is at her party 1 w ago.
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 11849867_1650027088547840_1049417979_n

He has another twitter account that locked?
Richie Strahan Protected Tweets  
@rb2qik
Richie definitely dyed his hair.
And that photo of him in the "Richie's Banana's for Sam" article from when the show aired his hair looks dyed to.
It's not that dark... especially not in the sun/light.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:59 pm

have you considered that it is because of his modeling?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:06 pm

HEA wrote:have you considered that it is because of his modeling?
Yes. Already posted. And that it could be just because. Or anything non-Bach related.
I still think Sasha is F1. I know Michael is not F1. But Richie may be F1 (1% chance, imo but still there).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:22 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2D19F24200000578-0-image-m-11_1444602534550

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3268805/Claims-Sasha-Mielczarek-Michael-Turnbull-got-fist-fight-Bachelorette-leaving-Sam-Frost-tears.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:26 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Instagram-Pictures
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Instagram-Pictures
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Instagram-Pictures-38707887#photo-38716155
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Before Richie's date

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 12070871_197268287271112_779092602_n
@bacheloretteau

After Richie's date

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Fgfghj10
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/love-leaderboard
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Thanks @Maddy for bringing those over!  yes

Popsugar is hilarious. They copied and pasted most of Richie's IG pics from recent until over a year ago!!  TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 3806527698

BRB, Just Stalking Richie's Instagram

We've been into The Bachelorette's Richie Strahan from the get-go — his overuse of "cool bananas" won us over instantly in the first episode — but in week three, things went to a whole new level. Between his hilarious helium-sucking moments at the kids' party and the cutest date ever, when he and Bachelorette Sam Frost were made over as old people, we can't get enough of his sweet, sometimes awkward, personality, and those classic good looks. Naturally, we spent the better part of last night deep-diving through his Instagram. Creepy, you say? We call it thorough. Scroll to see what we found — but be warned, he loves dogs. Halp.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Instagram-Pictures-38707887#opening-slide

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine