SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:I can't wait for the next episode, I can't take this anymore!
Funny how they used "will love brew" with Michael and Sam! Doesn't have the same ring to it, imo.
TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698 Sure doesn't.

All I am waiting for is F3 dates. That will settle it for me.
... If Michael and Richie are in F2 I can watch with no worries.
... If Michael and Sasha are in F2 I can watch with no worries.
... If Richie and Sasha are in F2 I am not sure I can watch at all.... hmmm

The last scenario makes me want to cry. I will be watching between my fingers if it comes down to that. Embarassed
Is it safe to say that if one of Sasha's unsleuthed screencaps or two of Michael's S/Cs are used next ep, the door is open for Richie as F1? Richie has less S/Cs than Sasha and Michael. I would think that Michael gets SQT next ep.

Back to top Go down

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:26 am

Said it all along. Richie for F3 or preferably F1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Well the decoy is working....

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Screen17

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:13 pm

What!!!! OMG! Richie was at 15% last week. That is crazy!! It's like a reverse-Heather taking place here.

Yup. People are going to be blindsided if/when Richie leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Add this to the list... Richie has greatest odds in his favor

TheProjectTV - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Sdwewa10

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/what-happens-when-sam-frost-leaves-the-bachelorette-mansion/story-fn8yvfst-1227563620594
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:19 pm

^^ Why is Richie in practically all the pictures?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What!!!! OMG! Richie was at 15% last week. That is crazy!! It's like a reverse-Heather taking place here.

The same thing happened with Snez. She was not leading in the polls until the last couple of episodes.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Why is Richie in practically all the pictures?
Richie is everywhere.
It's either he is the winner or the decoy like Heather. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:What!!!! OMG! Richie was at 15% last week. That is crazy!! It's like a reverse-Heather taking place here.

The same thing happened with Snez.  She was not leading in the polls until the last couple of episodes.
Yeah... Richie is either Snez or Heather. There's no other option, imo. Unless it is option Heather 2.0 (Lana but not as an intruder).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 pm

During SW season the mags would write about S and Heather or S and Lana but somewhere in the article was a picture of S and Snez. This time I am not seeing it with Sam F in mags.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:59 pm

I like Richie, although not as much as I was invested in Heather, I can't take a Heather 2.0 blindside. Pls let him go as F3 if he's not F1. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by shadylaine Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 am

osher on fitzy and wippa was really trying to steer the boys off richie when fitzy and wippa talked about him from sam visit at wippas place

shadylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine