SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie was why I watched the show.
Sure I want to see who Sam picks but it was Richie from the moment of that first episode.

I am so hopeful he will be the next Bachelor and honestly will not be surprised if he is.
The gig is his unless he doesn't want it.

I always felt this would be how it goes but it never stopped me from being #TeamRichie.
Because I got to see Richie for who he is and he has become my favourite male contestant ever.  :yes:

And not only that, but Australia (and those who have watched around the world) have fallen in love with Richie even if Sam didn't.
That is what is truly wonderful.

Richie put himself on the line and wore his heart on his sleeve and was just 100% himself.
And people fell in love with Richie because of this.

That's pretty awesome and at the end of the day, I honestly feel like Richie gave viewers a gift...
... the gift of seeing and living life with so much joy and optimism and kindness and never taking anything for granted.

Because that is what I have seen watching Richie...
... a man who never takes anything for granted, always puts others first, always has something good and kind to say about someone else, and lives life to the fullest.

A man who, like Sam said, "has a beautiful soul".

So I hope Richie finds his soulmate who will grab life by the coattails and just enjoy it like he does.
Someone who will adore him as much as he will adore her, and someone who will be as happy with him at 80 years old as he was on that date just "rapt".

And mostly... I hope I get to watch this happen by Richie being the next Bachelor.
If Richie is the Bachelor he will be my favourite Bachelor ever too.  :yes:

#TeamRichieForever  beatingheart
Agree, Agree, Agree.
Isn't his optimism so precious.
It's an idealism that maybe Sam can't quite subscribe to anymore after her experiences over the last year.
Anyway, it doesn't matter because if by some chance he does become the Bachelor (which I hope for but also don't) he will choose the best person for him and if he doesn't he has been affirmed by the public in an enormous and loving way.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:22 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone! This has been a great season IMO with a super group of guys. It's easy to have favourites, they are for the most part so likeable.

Richie is a sweetheart. If not the F1 I hope we have a new thread Bach Aussie Richie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 am

Alex interview... he said this about Richie

PS: Who was your best friend in the house and why?

Alex: Richie, because we were on the same wave length with our sense of humour. We laughed a lot about the same things.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Alex-Cameron-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38774588#photo-38774589

All these guys have so much positive to say about Richie. All of them.
It's a testament to his character.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:30 am

Heather's recap of the episode.
I love what she says about Richie...  in how if Sam isn't the one that he will find the one for him who will ease his nerves  :yes:
Because I think that is something Sam never did... and Richie got more insecure not less (like Heather and Sam herself did on Blake's season)
I think Heather *saw* herself in Richie.
Too painful to talk about Richie on F&W show or write about Richie's SD in her blog.
Sometimes the ouchies are best not picked at.  sad

Richie, You have this adorable nervous energy! If Sam is not the one for you, you will meet a girl that puts this at ease and completely fall in love.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-love-on-tv-is-much-healthier-than-in-real-life/news-story/0b411f83ecd9136e46cf2d501896cd7d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9htrichardsam7298
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9htrichardsam47152
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 The-Bachelorette-S01E08-Richard-Hometown---Richard-and-Sam-1
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#16
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:33 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9htrichardsam7452
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9htrichardsam7564
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#19
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9htrichardsam7598
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 TheBacheloretteS01E08RichardHometownSamRichardRichardsFamilyandFriends
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#20
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:41 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 11257908_1621578551437536_2078355140_n
bacheloretteau "I'm really excited that Sam's coming to my hometown!"
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:43 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 12139657_926284434103683_333639947_n
bacheloretteau Do you think Richie has won Sam's heart?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1-ep9-rose-richard-8390
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9rosesasharichardmichaelalex47518
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Tbt1ep9rosesasharichardmichaelalex47553
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#35
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 pm

I want a Richie ... anyone? ... I need the Richie man! Fast! hissyfit ok ... to not sound desperate, I would politely ask "you" to speed the process (whoever is playing with my love life) Embarassed

Seriously ... this guy ... makes my knees weak ... while I'm sitting and watching the PC screen (makes no sense) ... creates the butterflies in my belly ... and then I go to search for more biscuits to eat, while observing the pics on the monitor (this isn't the deal Richie, your "statue" should be pushing me to do some workout, not being glued to the wi-fi connection areas)  

but cut to the chase ... his awkward/nervous energy around Sam ... that is the key for me ... that Sam is not Richie's "perfect" girl.
So, I hope people can find their own reasons and the joy in knowing that the "right woman" he has yet to meet. (I'm too **** far! :tissuebox )

OK. I'm serious. I'm of the same opinion as Heather ... when things are meant to be ... they just click ... and there's an ease ... and when it's not ... maybe subconscious is telling you something. JMO. hearthumbsup

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks Maddy for all the pics in all the threads! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine