SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:01 pm

in_denial wrote:I have the day off work. Just been to the supermarket to stock up on tissues...I say I am not going to watch tonight's episode but I still will be!

Sundy, it does make more sense for it to be in NSW but we couldn't find anything based on the screen caps we had. Who knows -maybe we can pinpoint exactly where it is now with the new video footage.

I think it was only really the fences that suggested it was Falls Creek. Even with the helicopter service, they would still have had to get to Vic first -so does sound like a lot of effort.

The helicopter is definitely a match though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 pm

I agree Sunday, I think it's strange, but on google images the fence us the same ... Right up to the line of trees!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 pm

If it is in Falls Creek it would make sense to me given that Richie never gets to travel to NZ so he would get a more expensive/long distance fantasy date.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:04 pm

It takes approx. 1 hr and 23mins to fly from Sydney to Melbourne, so I guess not that far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:08 pm

The Tin_denial wrote:I still think the skiing is around Falls Creek. Here is a link to a helicopter charter service for Falls Creek and Mt Hotham. There is a photo of a chopper with a wide orange stripe across it, which looks similar to the one Richie and Sam are in. can't see all of the chopper though so could be wrong.

http://www.forestair.com.au/falls-creek-welcome/
Def the same chopper!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:09 pm

in_denial wrote:It takes approx. 1 hr and 23mins to fly from Sydney to Melbourne, so I guess not that far.
By chopper? Wow that's quicker than I thought.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 pm

No, just from plane from Sydney to Melbourne. Melbourne is about 5 hrs away from Falls Creek though! Just trying to work out how they did it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Just looked up that you can fly Sydney to Albury, then helicopter shuttle from Albury to Falls Creek in winter, that's probably what they did.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just looked up that you can fly Sydney to Albury, then helicopter shuttle from Albury to Falls Creek in winter, that's probably what they did.

Was just coming in to say the same thing! Good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:22 pm

in_denial wrote:I have the day off work. Just been to the supermarket to stock up on tissues...I say I am not going to watch tonight's episode but I still will be!

Sundy, it does make more sense for it to be in NSW but we couldn't find anything based on the screen caps we had. Who knows -maybe we can pinpoint exactly where it is now with the new video footage.

I think it was only really the fences that suggested it was Falls Creek. Even with the helicopter service, they would still have had to get to Vic first -so does sound like a lot of effort.

Will people be posting as they watch the show? I may not be able to watch... it is just too heartbreaking. Upset
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm

Me too. LOL! SNAP! So I assume there was snow at Falls Creek at that time?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:24 pm

I can post if anyone wants me to. May not be able to see the computer screen through my tears though :why:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine