SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:53 am

I love that article - thanks @AllAboutLove

Richie is coming across as another Heather to me - sweet, funny and genuine... I think he's definitely on the show for the right reasons.

I just hope that TPTB doesn't make us fall for a contestant, sucker us into their love story and then stab us in the heart like last time! 

We deserve another Art and Matilda love story! :swinginglove

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:58 am

Hey - I'm doing that @ thing but I don't get how it works. 
If someone @s me do I get a message? Is it to let you know that someone has responded to your message?  Where does it show?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:02 am

@katiebelle: It shows on the upper right corner under "Notifications" icon. Just click on it.
It sends a notification when tagged with @ so one can find posts easier. yes

And yes, we deserve another Art and Matilda love story... *sigh*
It would be a dream if there was one.
I love how sweet it is and not about the sex stuff, etc.

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@katiebelle: It shows on the upper right corner under "Notifications" icon. Just click on it.
It sends a notification when tagged with @ so one can find posts easier.  yes

And yes, we deserve another Art and Matilda love story... *sigh*
It would be a dream if there was one.
I love how sweet it is and not about the sex stuff, etc.

Praying

Thanks @AllAboutLove bestbud!

Yes - I totally want and need a sweet love story as I'm losing my faith in the franchise. The physical edit and sexy SM stories we had with Kaitlyn and Shawn and Sam and Snezana are starting to put me off.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 am

Katiebelle wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove bestbud!

Yes - I totally want and need a sweet love story as I'm losing my faith in the franchise. The physical edit and sexy SM stories we had with Kaitlyn and Shawn and Sam and Snezana are starting to put me off.
bestbud! Me too sad

I like the sweeter love stories and I think that is why I like the story seen in the season promo and s/caps of Richie with Sam.
Even in the hottub he is all nervous and shy and not groping or anything like that. Just endearingly smitten fiddling with the rose petals.
I also notice the more nervous he is the faster he talks (and he talks pretty fast anyway).
It's why I loved when he met Sam out the limo. I could tell he was "bowled over" as he said.
His words were just rushing out. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:29 am

My resolution is to not analyze and predict the relationship match ... so I haven't really thought it through whether Sam and Richie together could be a good idea, could make it work ... specially 'coz I don't know much about either of them ... but since usually the contestants are more in sight, we get to know them better than the lead (the positive, the lead was the contestant, so there's more information about her too) ... I prefer the contestants and I like them individually ... Richie because of his raw/genuine emotions is my favorite (like Heather before, only that I'm not as crazy for him, but that's b/c she's like my doppelganger ... and I'm supporting her, 'coz it feels like my "win" too). Whether he ends up with Sam or not, doesn't matter ... unless he does something that makes me change my impression of him.

As for Sam ... I don't know what she thinks about Richie, if there are any feelings involved, there wasn't much shown. The edit tho' did place her "laugh" after his "cricket" (whether she actually laughed at that or not) ... and she found the "cool bananas" endearing ... so the guy made her laugh ... not a bad start.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:00 am

Richie has delete another 17 Insta photos. And added quite a few more people. Not me though! Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:18 am

Sundy wrote:Richie has delete another 17 Insta photos. And added quite a few more people. Not me though!  

@Sundy How rude of him! Doesn't he realise that you are one of our Bach/Bachette spys and we are looking for information! 

Maybe if you changed your Instagram avatar to a banana you'd have more success! gigglingDirtyStreetPie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:24 am

Bahahaha Katiebelle! Or should that be ba-na-na? How rude hey? :bigsmile:
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 am

Sundy wrote:Bahahaha Katiebelle!  Or should that be ba-na-na?  How rude hey? :bigsmile:

@sundy - cool bananas! 

But seriously - stop monkeying around! 

I do find Richie so apeeling but hey they are all a great bunch of guys.

Gosh - These banana puns are getting so bad I'm going to have to split! 

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:17 am

Katiebelle you win. I can't top that. clapping!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 am

virgin? is he christian?

i liked his interview. I like him more. he seems cute and funny.

question: why everyone put IE at his name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine