SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 am

aerina wrote:OMG Richie is faving tweets about being the next Bach, IM SO EXCITED AHFKJFSNDJKSRVS

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Screen18

Woooooohooooo! 3 fav tweets and counting. Oh god hurry up 2016. This is all kinds of wonderful
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:55 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks Sundy and AEF yes

Awww... this is a sad one. So hopeful and then rejected...

@samfrostfanpage October 21, 2015  
When Richie's reaction changed when Sam gave the rose to michael broke my heart  aww Richie #BacheloretteAU @richie_strahan
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 12142174_661013864002379_1823807210_n

I just can't wait if he is the next lead. He will be amazing!! richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1710264613

Gosh you could put this side by side with Heathers looking up in the air rejection rose ceremony still shot. Both absolute pure heartbreak
Definitely heartbreak. sad

In some ways though I think Richie is a lot like Sam. They are both genuine and wear their hearts on their sleeves and like Sam said she was awkward as well on Blake's season but when she was the lead she was in control and had a team around her to support her.

I think in some ways Richie is better suited for lead position than being a contestant. I am sure that's why he was one of the guys Channel 10 and Shine looked at for Bachelor and if anything, his time on the Bachelorette gave him the rehearsal he would need and it would be a lot easier being the lead than being a contestant.

Richie really is a rare breed and I am so pleased Sam has been on #TeamRichie all the way. He deserves to find love and happiness and someone that will adore him and I agree with Sasha that Richie is more likely to do that on The Bachelor show than someone like Michael. Richie would take the process seriously and be genuine all the way and what's great is the girls would apply to be on the show because of him and not just for TV because he has that draw (it's like Ben H).

Richie is completely genuine, no BS, and doesn't try to be something he is not. If anything, he actually doesn't even realize his own worth like Sam said, how special he is and he sells himself short. He's the kind of guy who is self-deprecating and not in that fake self-deprecating way some people are where it feels like they are fishing for compliments.

I think Richie said it best that he is looking for someone special and to just be happy with someone. I think Richie is the guy who just wants to bring happiness to a woman and make her laugh. Like he said, nice guys finish last. I really hope he gets to finish first as lead and have his own incredible love story of someone that is deserving of him. Even Sam said that none of even her close friends will she allow to be with Richie because she wants him to find someone super special. It's kind of funny when I think about it but in a way it shows that Sam really knows Richie and knows he deserves someone that fits who he is and will make his world an even brighter place. beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:59 am

Sundy wrote:
aerina wrote:OMG Richie is faving tweets about being the next Bach, IM SO EXCITED AHFKJFSNDJKSRVS

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Screen18

Woooooohooooo!  3 fav tweets and counting. Oh god hurry up 2016. This is all kinds of wonderful
This is what Ben H did!!! cheerleader

Richie's SM, his marriage material edit, and mostly fans response of wanting him to be Bachelor so they can apply (so it is more about him being the lead than about them being on the show) is definitely at Ben H levels (I would say more so since Aussies don't have the same SM as the states) and what's really awesome is that Richie is by far, imo, way more interesting than Ben H. He has it all going for him and edit aside, he is just his incredible self. He will be an amazing lead!! I can already guess he will be my favorite lead ever (Art is currently) if he is lead since he is my favorite male contestant ever.

#TeamRichie beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 am

Richie faved this tweet! It is hilarious!!  richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 3806527698 I need to go do some stalking research on SM of Richie fan stuff.  giggling

‏@alifelikeours
Showing my support for @richie_strahan after the #bacheloretteau finale. Hoping love finds you soon! #coolbananas
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 CR9y6h_UAAAAK0V
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:10 am

There are two Richie fan accounts on IG:

@richiestrahanfanpage
@richiestrahanfanaccount

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 am

cantstopl giggling Too funny!! People have been putting bananas outside and taking photos of them. I think this was the photo that was used on The Project when Richie was on since he has so many fans he now has a catchphrase?!

richiestrahanfanpage
Put your bananas out for @richie_strahan. Send us a DM or post on your insta and tag us if you put your bananas out for #CoolBananas #BacheloretteAU #TheBachelorAU #RichieforBachelor2016 #RichieforBachie
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 12144248_983245815073178_1173642234_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:05 am

And also Cosmopolitan magazine and WHO magazine too!! giggling

@cosmoaustralia
It is NOT cool bananas that you've gone #thebachelorette #bacheloretteau

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 12145265_1074430885934333_589535448_n
@whomagazine
Who else is feeling the loss today? Head to WHO.COM for our chat with @bacheloretteau's (sexy and single) Richie:
http://yhoo.it/1OJHgQq #BacheloretteAu #RichieStrahan #Richie #CoolBananas

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 12145310_1225503560808729_616834255_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 am

There is no way this is not happening. Sam and Sasha are coming up on The Project in a minute or two if they mention Richieforbachie I will go bananas. richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1710264613 thumbsup cheerleader
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:30 am

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 3806527698 sad

Seems like viewers were pretty invested!
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 10576075_1759408594286408_1832083535_n
@richiestrahanfanpage
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 am

Yayyyyyy. Last question! Who's the next bachelor and they both just blurted 'Richie' so quickly and then hi fived each other
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:48 am

Sundy wrote:Yayyyyyy. Last question!  Who's the next bachelor and they both just blurted 'Richie' so quickly and then hi fived each other
:crazy dance: :crazy dance: :crazy dance: :crazy dance: danceround danceround danceround :cheerpom: :cheerpom: :cheerpom: laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh cheerleader cheerleader cheerdance cheerdance
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 am

Here's the video (near the end) where Sash and Sam are asked "Who's the next bachelor?" and both say at the same time "Richie!" and high-five.

Go Richie!!!!

Video: https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/657477803944755200
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine