SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Continue here.

ThankMeLater wrote:
natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:Bringing this over from the episode discussion thread.

EmmK wrote:One of Sam's closest friends (it seems) is only following Heather on ig out of all Bachelor girls. His name is Jay Bruno

That could be a clue for Heather. Would be interesting to see which of the suspected F4s are following any of Sam's friends. I am not on SM so I can't investigate unfortunately.

There is also a young women, she is good friends with Sam and his brother. And she is following Snezana and Emily.
Sam's friends are all over the place with their follows. I noticed many follow Sarah and a few Heather. Did Sam say that he hasn't told his friends who he picked?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:42 pm

So someone who knows Rachel I'm guessing posted under #thebachelorau tag on IG and tagged her and said that Rachel applied to be the bachelorette and not to be on the bachelor. So does that mean Lana originally applied for the bachelorette as well?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Just some observations.  I noticed that Lana's hangout buddy Ribena is bored at home because everyone is busy.  I also noticed that Lana and Sam have been liking IG post around the same time.  Not sure if it means anything but just putting it out there.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:45 pm

^^Who knows at this point...anything is possible laugh out loud

It seems Sam has not resurfaced yet...are the assumed F4 all still laying low on SM?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:47 pm

TML that would make a lot of sense. It probably was a short turn around time to get them on the show if they already had a profile it make sense. Also TPTB can test for likability. So does Lana want Sam or still the bachelorette, if this is true. Ummm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just some observations.  I noticed that Lana's hangout buddy Ribena is bored at home because everyone is busy.  I also noticed that Lana and Sam has been liking IG post around the same time.  Not sure if it means anything but just putting it out there.

Wow iamreal2u re the bold....this might be the biggest SM clue for Lana....i am having deja vu of Andi and Josh.....this was the biggest clue during Andi's season that Josh was F1 even though some of us were in denial till the end thinking Nick was still F1 laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:50 pm

I am a M&M follower so I take it with a grain of salt just posting because I noticed. They last liked a post about 2 hrs ago.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:52 pm

What does M&M stand for? It might mean nothing that is liking posts at the same time, it's just a clue that was really solid during Andi's season that I have learnt not to disregard.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am a M&M follower so I take it with a grain of salt just posting because I noticed.  They last liked a post about 2 hrs ago.
Do you only follow Sam and Lana or do you follow the others(Heather,Snez)?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 pm

I follow all the above.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:01 am

Overall TPTB are pushing Lana so hard. They have Heather talking about makeup and Lana about cooking. We already know that Heather is a great cook and hardly uses makeup. Makes both seem disingenuous.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:00 am

Heather was at the same table as Tim and Anna for the Youth off the streets Gala.

Tim commented about Heather on his IG.
Heather commented to Tim and he commented back to her.

Posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3071p660-bachelor-australia-season-3-heather-maltman#856363
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė