SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 am

That got me thinking that Heather was "given a ticket to the Gala" by TPTB (Shine) ... since if she would be participating on her own, with "no connections" would they really sit her at T&A's table? ... still, not a prove, could be anything or nothing.
I loved "I love you baby" dance Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 am

Just some sleuthing help please. How do you tell what they are liking on Insta?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:41 am

Sundy wrote:Just some sleuthing help please. How do you tell what they are liking on Insta?
At the bottom of the insta screen there is a heart, if you tap on it you can scroll and see what those whom you follow are liking/following/commenting, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:55 am

Thank you. I'm using my iPhone and don't seem to have this function. Best move to the pc

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:09 am

Bringing from the closed thread - to give you my perspective:
AllAboutLove wrote:After thinking...Sam has to be lying in his interviews.
His stories are contradictory.

He said he hasn't been speaking to Heather, not true, and that she was just talking about the show and him telling her he kissed Snez.

Then in most recent interview where they took a video he is all grinning away and basically saying he has no explanation for Heather calling him partner and he is smiling and getting all red in the face and all "caught out caught out" and then says, "Heather and I did get on fantastically well from the start".

So these two ways of responding seem contradictory to me. I expected him to say, "I think what Heather meant was on the show she saw me as a friend and partner". But instead he is all giddy? So weird if she is not F1 and he is so happy like that. If it was not true about present-day I would think he would have a frown on his face and then clarify it was from filming that Heather meant that.
I actually think he didn't lie ... as he didn't confirm or deny.

(I'm paraphrasing, because it takes too much time to transcribe)
1) when he was asked about "giving Heather a heads-up about him kissing others" ... the question wasn't "did you?" ... but the host said  "Heather said you call her out of courtesy to give her the heads-up" ... to which he said "that's not true" - so basically he denied host's claim, not Heather's - then they made him listen what she said and even before they did that, he offered the "interpretation of Heather's words" (how conveniently that he can speak her language) ...  then the host kept insisting that if Snezana said that she doesn't talk to him ... and Heather does, then that means Heather is his girlfriend, because he would only talk about kissing others with his girlfriend ... and to that Sam said "I haven't been speaking to Heather" ... now, this could also mean, simply he hasn't been speaking to Heather about kissing other women after the filming - but he could still be talking to Heather daily about everything else.**

2) when he was asked about "fortnight meetings" ... the question of the male host went somewhere along "is it true that you're meeting each other every 2 weeks and then posting pics" ... to which again Sam said "no" (so did he deny the pics part or the entire fortnight meetings statement? ... I would say just the pics - which i don't even know what the host was insinuating) ... but then he offered that "they can't see each other now because it's too much attention on them and it's risky to get caught" (he used word "hot" ... but I assumed "for both" ... and so far only Heather had paparazzi constantly in her face)

**P.S. ... IMO, heather was using the present tense in her interviews because that way it's easier for her to not "get confused" (and slip) ... so if she's using the present tense all the way discussing the show, she can always say that she meant "during the show" ...

also, I believe Sam and Heather actually don't talk about him kissing other women now - post filming - so I kinda believe his version ... they talked during the filming, maybe she was aware of it and asked, maybe he told her when they were discussing how to behave in that situation (she did say in her PI that he knows she doesn't want to talk about their relationship/kiss with other girls) ... but i don't think they are talking about him&other women on the show now ... whether they are together or not.

ETA: maybe the reason he specified the "heads-up talk" was meant during the filming ... while for the "partner" he didn't say anything more ... because it's the truth. They only discussed his "relationships with other women" during the filming and not post ... and "partner thing" can't be denied or turned around without actually lying.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:07 am

Tim (Bach S1) is following Heather on IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:05 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 11351597_117099005307541_232965282_n
@samjameswood
Great day bushwalking in the mountains.
What to make of this? ... Flying from Byron to Melb on Wed. - in Sydney on Saturday morning ... no sightings ... and now this Where? ... why?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:25 am

I think Sam SHVs are in Tasmania.

Plus that pic is an indication he's on a SHV.

He alone in the pic and no friends. yeah right
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 am

ElonM wrote:I think Sam SHVs are in Tasmania.

Plus that pic is an indication he's on a SHV.

He alone in the pic and no friends. yeah right

He was spotted twice yesterday morning though - once at a Sydney flight gate at Melbourne airport and again in Sydney.

However it seems both Heather and Lana (the two Sydney girls) were doing things without him last night.

All very confusing.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:34 am

Also ... 3h ago - what?
I was curious to ask before, because I'm dumb enough when it comes to the continents and time ... for you, Aussies, you have a winter time now, while "we" have summer - and I love summer because that means longer day, I love waking up at 5 am with the sunrise and be out at 8 pm when there's still a daylight ... for you things must be different, so I finally google now to see how things go ... and I find out you have almost 2 hours more of the daylight in the winter and so only 2h less daylight in the summer than EU. (link) D*** you Aussie, I want to move! giggling anyway ... the pic can't be posted in real-time ... wouldn't it be dark already?

Elon ... you think he flew from Sydney to Tasmania?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:47 am

It is getting dark around 5.30pm. He would fly straight to Tasmania from Melbourne unless he had media etc. to do in Sydney but unlikely on weekend. It was pretty sunny in Sydney today that sky looks a bit grey.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:02 am

mercieme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just some observations.  I noticed that Lana's hangout buddy Ribena is bored at home because everyone is busy.  I also noticed that Lana and Sam has been liking IG post around the same time.  Not sure if it means anything but just putting it out there.

Wow iamreal2u re the bold....this might be the biggest SM clue for Lana....i am having deja vu of Andi and Josh.....this was the biggest clue during Andi's season that Josh was F1 even though some of us were in denial till the end thinking Nick was still F1 laugh out loud

The good old days giggling

Sam and Lana liking pictures on IG at the same time is a possible clue that they are together.

Was Lana spotted over the weekend?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė