SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:14 am

Y'all this is the thing about the edit though......the producers use it to steer the audience in a particular direction. They can either use it to unravel the F1 (which is what most folks prefer & what we have been used to with the AU & NZ series) or use it to hide the true F1 for shock value (not preferred & used in the U.S. series quite often). As an example, IMO for most of Andi's episodes until just the LCD, the edit was Nick as F1 but we all know what happened there.

So IMO it's the Bach AU producers fault that they chose to show Heather as F1 edit so far & it has nothing to do with Sam. For all we know the same reassurance that he gives Heather could have been given to his other 2 favorites: Sarah & Snez prior to the intruders & the producers chose not to show him doing this. There are hours of film footage from each date left on the cutting floor for this show series & we are all at the mercy of the producers to believe or choose not to believe the storyline they are selling us with the edit.

Regardless of who the F1 is it seems the girls & Sam are all happy post show so mazel tov to them all, all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all this is the thing about the edit though......the producers use it to steer the audience in a particular direction. They can either use it to unravel the F1 (which is what most folks prefer & what we have been used to with the AU & NZ series) or use it to hide the true F1 for shock value (not preferred & used in the U.S. series quite often). As an example, IMO for most of Andi's episodes until just the LCD, the edit was Nick as F1 but we all know what happened there.

So IMO it's the Bach AU producers fault that they chose to show Heather as F1 edit so far & it has nothing to do with Sam. For all we know the same reassurance that he gives Heather could have been given to his other 2 favorites: Sarah & Snez prior to the intruders & the producers chose not to show him doing this. There are hours of film footage from each date left on the cutting floor for this show series & we are all at the mercy of the producers to believe or choose not to believe the storyline they are selling us with the edit.

Regardless of who the F1 is it seems the girls & Sam are all happy post show so mazel tov to them all, all JMO.
Really good points mercieme! Out of curiosity, does anyone know how they edited the US season where an intruder ended up as F1? If Lana makes it to F1, how would they edit the beginning of the season? They would have to show some connections, otherwise viewers would get bored and it wouldn't keep us guessing later on.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:24 am

Kapiti, it was Bryon's season that an intruder turned out as F1. I didn't watch that season though. The most recent one was Kaitlyn's season that was just concluded with Nick getting to F2 but could easily have been F1 if Shawn had not been cast IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:30 am

I don't see it as "Sam hate" to state that a guy who is giddy about watching his date with one girl or talking about one girl and that girl is not F1 is, imo, a guy who is not exactly genuine.

That's calling it like I see it, imo. Has nothing to do with "edit" at all.
While edit is one thing, how Sam is acting post-show is another. That's on him.

I would say the same no matter who the F1 is, if Sam is acting giddy so much that people around him comment on his behavior.
This has happened now with Lana and already with Heather that people who are with him in person (so those in Sam's physical presence) have commented on his reaction.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:38 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all this is the thing about the edit though......the producers use it to steer the audience in a particular direction. They can either use it to unravel the F1 (which is what most folks prefer & what we have been used to with the AU & NZ series) or use it to hide the true F1 for shock value (not preferred & used in the U.S. series quite often). As an example, IMO for most of Andi's episodes until just the LCD, the edit was Nick as F1 but we all know what happened there.

I love love this. Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:44 am

mercieme wrote:Kapiti, it was Bryon's season that an intruder turned out as F1. I didn't watch that season though. The most recent one was Kaitlyn's season that was just concluded with Nick getting to F2 but could easily have been F1 if Shawn had not been cast IMO.
Thanks for that!! How do you think they would spin the first half of the season if the lead unexpectedly fell for an intruder??

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:51 am

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1065166801016212051_1920321809
Omg...I like Snez, Heather....but @lanajf is now my fave! Definitely see alot of chemistry between her and Sam... #thebachelorau @thebachelorau #teamlana

Lana liked this video on IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:55 am

I am a bit shocked at how much Osher has been so pro-Heather and hasn't changed that.
His tweets regarding Lana tonight were void of his own personal feelings (He continually says love these two with Heather and Sam.... and praises Heather a lot).

Very convenient that he chooses to play poker instead when he always live-tweets his show.
I am really, really wondering just how much Osher is really meaning it when he tweeted "you let her [heather] get away, you fools".

If Osher didn't have a gf, he'd probably be dating Heather himself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:57 am

Kapiti wrote:
mercieme wrote:Kapiti, it was Bryon's season that an intruder turned out as F1. I didn't watch that season though. The most recent one was Kaitlyn's season that was just concluded with Nick getting to F2 but could easily have been F1 if Shawn had not been cast IMO.
Thanks for that!! How do you think they would spin the first half of the season if the lead unexpectedly fell for an intruder??

It's the million dollar question.....it seems that from postings today, SM is not feeling it as much for Lana yet. Based on the summary of Lana's date today they really created an environment for her to almost catch up the previous 3 front runners. From what Sam has said though he sure is intrigued by Lana & IMO she is a bridge of both Snez & Heather purely based on the edit, so they could start spinning this story in subsequent episodes. Based on the preview for Thurs's episode they are already drawing attention to the challenges with Snez & make that the reason for her getting dumped. I expect something similar for Heather at some point to explain any change if she is not F1 considering the fact that she is fan favorite. But if Heather is not F1, IMO again she is the shoe in for the next bachelorette season as long as she wants it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 am

I was actually surprised he was playing poker during the episode.

It was the Bachelor Aus twitter page the was complementary of Lana and some of the other girls

This happening tonight.

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 11856680_869480509771795_586682247_n
@elizabethhgore
So excited for tomorrow nights Bachelor, to see my amazingly talented cousin Lorina make a starring appearance Smiley #opera #thebachelorAU #cantwait #family #love

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:02 pm

ElonM wrote:I was actually surprised he was playing poker during the episode.

It was the Bachelor Aus twitter page the was complementary of Lana and some of the other girls.

It's weird right? He has been so pro-Heather. I mean, some of his tweets are blatantly #TeamHeather.
The Bach Aus twitter will do whatever they do, but if Lana is F1 and this was her big moment SD, Osher really is not promoting it at all - not even close to what he has done with Heather.
It's like his tweets were just obligatory tweets, focused on something else (and intentionally so since he planned to play poker instead of engaging in the show like he usually does. And even though Heather was barely seen this episode he still tweeted about her).
I don't think it is dislike but Osher seems to have made his preferences known that he is team Heather (crazy thing is, many guys have now, as well as viewers).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:06 pm

IMO Osher being blatantly pro Heather is one of the reasons why Heather may not be F1. It could be easily misconstrued that he is giving the ending away. During Blake's season, Osher's tweets were pretty tame & not in favor of any of the F4's IMO. Post season after Blake's shenanigan was when he showed how much he was pro Sam Frost.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė