SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

triplem - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Well, that magazine cover blatantly gives away the F4 in case there was any doubt  giggling Kind of erases any remaining suspense for the next 2 episodes

Back to top Go down

triplem - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Interesting video

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/rush-hour-with-james-brayshaw-and-billy-brownless/video/billys-date-with-the-bachelor-sam-wood
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 pm

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/3915-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-353 - 1:02:25

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:55 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Sarah just pretty much gave away why they didn't work out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3220308/The-Bachelor-s-Sarah-Mackay-reveals-Sam-Wood-aren-t-frame-mind-regards-futures.html
Thanks for bringing this over TML! I found Sarah's comment about kids super interesting. She basically said that 2 years is too long for Sam to wait for kids, he wanted them straight away. Which of the remaining ladies would fit that bill??
I think Snez is the most suited in this respect. I have no idea about Heather and Lana. The group date with kids showed that Lana was more comfortable and warm towards kids than Heather, but that can mean nothing- once they have their own kids it could be a different ball park. What do the rest of you think? Which of the ladies would want kids in the next year?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:58 pm

ElonM triplem - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1377737533 for that video, that was the viewing party that the guy that posted #teamlana and said Sam was all giggly about Lana attended.

So we have proof now oh how he reacted during the show yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Kapiti wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Sarah just pretty much gave away why they didn't work out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3220308/The-Bachelor-s-Sarah-Mackay-reveals-Sam-Wood-aren-t-frame-mind-regards-futures.html
Thanks for bringing this over TML! I found Sarah's comment about kids super interesting. She basically said that 2 years is too long for Sam to wait for kids, he wanted them straight away. Which of the remaining ladies would fit that bill??
I think Snez is the most suited in this respect. I have no idea about Heather and Lana. The group date with kids showed that Lana was more comfortable and warm towards kids than Heather, but that can mean nothing- once they have their own kids it could be a different ball park. What do the rest of you think? Which of the ladies would want kids in the next year?

Snez. but I don't see Sam having a kid in the next year.

Maybe two years and he may want to get marry first.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 pm

ElonM wrote:Interesting video

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/shows/rush-hour-with-james-brayshaw-and-billy-brownless/video/billys-date-with-the-bachelor-sam-wood
Sam is SUCH a dork.
That's the Sam that he is with Heather (not that this means she is F1, just that he is his true self).
Crazy how okay he can be watching himself on TV.
He's loving it! (Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 pm

mercieme wrote:ElonM triplem - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1377737533 for that video, that was the viewing party that the guy that posted #teamlana and said Sam was all giggly about Lana attended.

So we have proof now oh how he reacted during the show yes

Even the host Billy commented on Sam's latest IG photo. I'm not sure if this is the first time he's watching the show.
@billybrownless
Thanks for the Nite Champ! A few froffies, a steak and the Bachelor!! Wat more do u want. I'm liking Lana!!!!

@samjameswood
triplem - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 11931149_118806688470518_1574803809_n
Watching an episode with Billy and the awesome team @triplemmelb last night... Emotions running high (and that was just Billy!) #triplem #rushhour #thebachelorau @billybrownless
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

To be honest I don't think the viewing party reactions mean anything. I say they'd be reacting that way about anyone who's single date was shown on that particular night.

Not saying Lana won't win but I'm not putting that one in the evidence bank.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 pm

The Bachelor Australia secrets: what really happened when Sam Wood walked out of ‘rose’ ceremony
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-australia-secrets-what-really-happened-when-sam-wood-walked-out-of-rose-ceremony/story-fn8yvfst-1227510574121
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:45 pm

lozzatron wrote:To be honest I don't think the viewing party reactions mean anything. I say they'd be reacting that way about anyone who's single date was shown on that particular night.

Not saying Lana won't win but I'm not putting that one in the evidence bank.
ITA. I actually didn't see anything to indicate that Sam was giving anything away, imo. If I went by reactions his reaction to that DJ asking him about Heather and he gets all red in the face would be just as much evidence in the bank.

This guy is good :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 am

ElonM wrote:Interesting video

Sam, looks bloody freaking happy in that video!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė