SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:31 am

Can I just add that the support will be based on his spending time in Perth. I think the backlash will come at her, more than him, if she moves to Melbourne so soon.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

teamheather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:35 am

School is in session in Australia now, correct? If so I don't think she will be moving her child from Perth to Melbourne right away, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:42 am

Flawless wrote:Can I just add that the support will be based on his spending time in Perth.  I think the backlash will come at her, more than him, if she moves to Melbourne so soon.
Hmm. That's really interesting.

We know the ex has already come out as saying he is not going to want his daughter to just leave and Snez's brother, Rob, reiterated this in the HTD not to take Eve away from the family. It seems Snez's family seems very close so I think it would be a bit messy if Snez wants to move (whether right away or in a few months time at the end of the school year) and take her away from her close-knit family.

Oh well, they are both adults and hopefully if Snez is F1 they can all be adults about things and put the child first. Sadly, that seldom happens in these circumstances. hmmm

I really don't see Sam moving to Perth though. I will be shocked if he does.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:51 am

mercieme wrote:School is in session in Australia now, correct? If so I don't think she will be moving her child from Perth to Melbourne right away, JMO.

It is, yes. Hence why I think he'll be the one going if anyone does. But I still think it will be 'time spent between the two states'.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:Can I just add that the support will be based on his spending time in Perth.  I think the backlash will come at her, more than him, if she moves to Melbourne so soon.
Hmm. That's really interesting.

We know the ex has already come out as saying he is not going to want his daughter to just leave and Snez's brother, Rob, reiterated this in the HTD not to take Eve away from the family. It seems Snez's family seems very close so I think it would be a bit messy if Snez wants to move (whether right away or in a few months time at the end of the school year) and take her away from her close-knit family.

Oh well, they are both adults and hopefully if Snez is F1 they can all be adults about things and put the child first. Sadly, that seldom happens in these circumstances. hmmm

I really don't see Sam moving to Perth though. I will be shocked if he does.

Shocked being the operative word ;)

:cutesmile!:
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:They could also do media rounds from Melbourne if they are on Project in person otherwise a fair bit of flying
@AEF or anyone else that knows: Sam has been confirmed to be on The Project on Friday and also will be on HYBPA for Monday so he will definitely be in Melbourne this week post-finale if in person on these shows. Are both of these shows pre-taped?

The Project is a current affairs program and mostly has the stories of the days so if it's pre-taped it's late in the day. It relies on some segments that are pre-taped and others they are doing interviews in what looks to be live with a studio audience. Definitely agree HYBPA is pre taped

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:01 am

Schmoobag wrote:
Personally I think there will be a large portion of public that will be sceptical given their voiced thoughts on bringing a child into the show and Sam's business being in Melbourne.  There aren't too many fans that would be happy with him moving Snez and her daughter to Melbourne based on his business being located there, as it speaks the business is more important than the relationship to many IMHO.
IA. IMO, whomever F1 is, they will have to move where Sam is and be on his terms since he is already building his new gym in Melbourne and at 35, I don't see him changing his ways (he said his past relationships failed b/c he was selfish and only "one") and IMO, it's easy to think one can change when in the bubble, but 4 months post show where his career is back to being his focus? Doubtful, imo.

IMO, if it works, it will be b/c the F1 makes the compromises.

However, if Sam does move to Perth for Snez and her daughter then I will give him big props for putting them first and his business 3rd like he said he would to Snez's brother.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:19 am

I have looked at his business, he has ? 4 locations himself and about 30 franchises so he seems to be doing really well

Maybe if he franchises more and runs a gym in Perth it could work? I don't see how such a long distance relationship could work however, down the line we would hear "distance, schedules" etc
I feel like I am learning the geography of Australia LOL
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:23 am

stillhoping wrote:I have looked at his business, he has ? 4 locations himself and about 30 franchises so he seems to be doing really well

Maybe if he franchises more and runs a gym in Perth it could work?  I don't see how such a long distance relationship could work however, down the line we would hear "distance, schedules" etc

We in Perth feel a looooooong way away from the rest of Australia. It's a good five hour flight from Perth to Melb so long distance would not last. I am starting to think he will head over to Perth for a while and set up a new gym and give their relationship a go - all with the view that they all move over to Melbourne if it works out, however. That commitment to her and to her family will be the shock.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:06 am

Flawless wrote:
stillhoping wrote:I have looked at his business, he has ? 4 locations himself and about 30 franchises so he seems to be doing really well

Maybe if he franchises more and runs a gym in Perth it could work?  I don't see how such a long distance relationship could work however, down the line we would hear "distance, schedules" etc

We in Perth feel a looooooong way away from the rest of Australia.  It's a good five hour flight from Perth to Melb so long distance would not last.  I am starting to think he will head over to Perth for a while and set up a new gym and give their relationship a go - all with the view that they all move over to Melbourne if it works out, however.  That commitment to her and to her family will be the shock.
Sam is currently building a new gym in Melbourne in Brighton, where the who's who are. One has to keep in mind that filming ended 4 months ago and Sam and his F1 have barely seen each other in this time so they may think it can work long-distance since they have had to do so for this long.

I don't see Sam moving at all. It was telling that Louise made the move to Perth to be with Blake b/c his businesses are there and Sam has made no indication he will move from Melbourne, he has only said that he will "make the distance work".

When comes to Sam moving, I will believe it when I see it and if it doesn't happen quickly like it happened with Louise and Blake then I don't believe it ever will. Actions > words. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:

We in Perth feel a looooooong way away from the rest of Australia.  It's a good five hour flight from Perth to Melb so long distance would not last.  I am starting to think he will head over to Perth for a while and set up a new gym and give their relationship a go - all with the view that they all move over to Melbourne if it works out, however.  That commitment to her and to her family will be the shock.
Sam is currently building a new gym in Melbourne in Brighton, where the who's who are. One has to keep in mind that filming ended 4 months ago and Sam and his F1 have barely seen each other in this time so they may think it can work long-distance since they have had to do so for this long.

I don't see Sam moving at all. It was telling that Louise made the move to Perth to be with Blake b/c his businesses are there and Sam has made no indication he will move from Melbourne, he has only said that he will "make the distance work".

When comes to Sam moving, I will believe it when I see it and if it doesn't happen quickly like it happened with Louise and Blake then I don't believe it ever will. Actions > words. jmo

If you are right - and you could well be - what will the 'shock' be? When Osher talks about Sam really assessing his life etc, what is he referring to? We already know he wants kids so taking on the commitment of Eve wouldn't be shocking to anyone. Could it be a proposal where we've been lead to believe there won't be one?
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 am

ElonM wrote:We need to look out for Sam, Snez and Lana.

I'm glad we are yet to figure out the F1.

It will be an interesting finale for sure :cutesmile!:
Don't Sam and Sarah live in the same city? Therefore, we may never really know if she's the f1 as there would really be no travelling required. Is it thought that Sarah leaves at F3 because of the SM activity or another reason? I ask as I am not really up to date on other sleuthing and am trying to play catch up. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė