SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Bachelor’s final two reveal when they knew Sam Wood could be ‘the one’

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelors-final-two-reveal-when-they-knew-sam-wood-could-be-the-one/story-fn8yvfst-1227530254613

Sam Wood Tells Us About Being in Love: "This Girl Is Absolutely Incredible"
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-About-Finale-Winner-38421781#photo-38421796
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:04 pm

see2love wrote:Same hat?

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Screen17

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Screen18

That's what @ElonM posted and it seems it may be...

ElonM wrote:

Wasn't Sam wearing a similar hat to the one Snez has in her hand?
yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:06 pm

I for one don't need more confirmation. That hat did it.  :cutesmile!:

Snow White and the Bachelor

I would like to know how she pulled it off with the Safe House Visits.
That took some mad preparation for sure!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:21 pm

I really want to believe in hatgate, but Snezana's hat looks black and Sam's hat is blue. Can the airport pic be lightened?
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Sam loves the attention Smiley I bet his kids gym franchises will get a boost. I also predict he will get some spokesperson deals - heathy kid snacks or drinks...maybe get involved (exposure) with a kid's nutrition/heath anti-obesity charity

I had posted awhile back about Heather's McD commercials - not sure if she did them before the show if so and she told him...he may have crossed her off then and there...his biz is important to him you can see. Either way McDonalds would be against his purpose

I also remember the unlikable Rachael did have an insight....that he is into fitness, healthy eating and Nina loves fast food LOL. Nina is the worst....all over the place...no connection to sam, but now all in the media every chance she gets ugh

Maybe Snez and Eve will get involved in the biz too?
I could see that -
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:41 pm

snowyglow12 wrote:I really want to believe in hatgate, but Snezana's hat looks black and Sam's hat is blue.  Can the airport pic be lightened?

I had a good look at the hat Snezana is holding in the Mail video and it's definitely black. But the shape is similar to the one Sam is wearing. Is it possible that his hat is actually black and it's just the light that's making it look blue?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:43 pm

You can the same goldish band around the one she's carrying and the one Sam is wearing.

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Captur12

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Captur13

Maybe she took the pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Sorry maybe I´m blind or something but I see two different hats. One is black and a little bit different in the shape as Sam`s. And Sam`s is blue with a brown band around.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:24 pm

I think those hats are pretty popular in Australia, so I doubt it's the same one. Could be, but I think Sam's is a lighter shade, blueish grey rather than black. She probably just brought it to disguise herself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:50 pm

I'm 99% sure Snez will win...but I'm also 99% sure those are two completely different hats.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm

lozzatron wrote: but I'm also 99% sure those are two completely different hats.

Oh thank God, I started to question my senses fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė